Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men (2283 Views)

Masturbating Is Better Than Having Sex, Says Sister Derby (video) / I Feel I Encounter Good Lucks After Masturbating, Is That Normal? / How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by Meritjoshua(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
[b][/b] masturbating has helped me alot tho many people believe that it is doing more harm than good but i can bodly say masturbating saved my life
I would have contracted HIV from an olosho in my area buT masturbating saved me.
i heard she is now in her hometown enugun. she spread the disease to many people in my area including married men tho Γ― have lost weight and i'm trying to adjust but i will rather masturbate than send money to a hoe. Or contract STD.
FEAR WOMEN O SOME OF THEM ARE WALKING DEAD grin

10 Likes

Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by trekkie: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
You too zip up!
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by ikeno(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
If you're feeling hor*ny and feels like visiting a brothel or inviting a girl for hookup once you jack off your brain will realign and you will get the pleasure you needπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by eepeepook: 2:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Masturbation is fun, but once in a while, human contact is highly desired. Boys can survive off masturbation, married men can not. Those ones are already used to the feel of sharing a bed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by Hardcore11: 3:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Your mumu too much
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by R2bees2: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Like someone said, human contact is still very necessary. Don't joke with this
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by kingthreat(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
[b][/b] masturbating has helped me alot tho many people believe that it is doing more harm than good but i can bodly say masturbating saved my life
I would have contracted HIV from an olosho in my area buT masturbating saved me.
i heard she is now in her hometown enugun. she spread the disease to many people in my area including married men tho Γ― have lost weight and i'm trying to adjust but i will rather masturbate than send money to a hoe. Or contract STD.
FEAR WOMEN O SOME OF THEM ARE WALKING DEAD grin

True, wanking has saved us from STDs but becareful constant masturbation can become one psychological problem. Some people have wanked soo much that only that act makes them climax. They don't enjoy the actual action with a woman no more.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by Babaken(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Nikeee:
Dis 1 na testimony now abi wetin make we call am.. Person dey look 4 excuse to justify his bad behaviour Guy masturbation is not good thou we dey fall sometime but try do wetin go make u stop am rather than encouraging ursef 2 continue in d act. Na only weight loss u don experience abi u go soon loss ur sense and u no go find am again

Canadian visa

Canada Visa agent Canada no dey hungry you.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
You don't like ur destiny again abi? You want to be alive physically but dead spiritually hmmm I pity you.
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by Mccallistas(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
You don't like ur destiny again abi? You want to be alive physically but dead spiritually hmmm I pity you.

And sleeping around with different spiritually dammed dirty hoes will make him a superman

Dey play...
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by Coldie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
R2bees2:
Like someone said, human contact is still very necessary. Don't joke with this
Sometimes masturbating is better than ur human contact.

E get olosgi u go carry u go hate ur life during and after the session, u go regret y u no masturbate instead.
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mccallistas:

And sleeping around with different spiritually dammed dirty hoes will make him a superman

Dey play...
the both are bad, is either you abstain or get married shikina
Re: Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
When you damage your Pudendal nerve, your sense go come back. You will even graduate to the point where when you are in a sexual relationship with your partner, her fully stacked naked body won't give you any erection, only handjob will bring it to live. Those who have active sexual partners don't sex everyday, but you see chronic masturbators, they won't allow their preek to rest, wanking 4 times a day. Is that life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean From A Lady?? / Facebook Dating, Please Speak Out, Is It Advisable / Happy Val To ICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.