Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals (30314 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Re: My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by rafcrown(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
WHEN A WOMAN IS HAVING AFFAIRS OUTSIDE,THEY CAN FIND A GOOD WAY.
OBA SOLOMON HAS WARNED PEOPLE TO ALWAYS BE WELL PREPARED.E DIRA O.BE A REAL MAN
IF THE MAN IS NOT WELL FORTIFIED,AWO LO. Bye bye and the secret lover will take over.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by TheSuperX(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Fake news everywhere
Jezebel's everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Pat081: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thank God for your life
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
What women cannot do does not exist. Men's life matter. Nowonder my Research thesis in 2010-2011 At University of Nigeria teaching hospital Ituku/Ozalla enugu one of the findings was that while 218 men died (mortality rate) between 2010 to 2011 only 79 women died within same period. A lot of men are dying in marriages

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Xkale1996(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124339988:

See More Bad News @ www.. com
you no fit type Good news
Na bad news you know abi

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley
It could be a case of he probably wanted to get another wife (2nd wife)
So out of jealousy the wife did that

Women of these days are extremely against polygamy even the Muslims and will do anything to secure their man

So my bros, if you are cheating and your lady knows and still with u, my brother dey careful oo
Maybe forced marriage as well, marriage never reach 3months
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by kelspinall(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
people deyoo,send her home
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Decarbonisation: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fear Women.

End.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Kemadealadire(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Proof🤷🏽‍♀️
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by pinknipple: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023

In my perspective, it has been claimed that women, when financially independent, tend to choose to be in the company of other women. They also strive to have their first child be a girl, suggesting a preference for female offspring. Consequently, they may live their lives with a mindset of potential widowhood, even if their male partner is responsible. This belief is supported by instances where women may manipulate situations to their advantage, such as demanding or changing multiple apartments due to false claims that landlords or landladies are biased against them.

Men are increasingly falling for all of these all in the name of love,no wonder the same man who beats his sturborn and reckless wife still return home for a poisoned dinner. Shame.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by CJStarz: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bia,nwokem,You would have made a bad lawyer if you were one. Read my comment again. Ok,let me break it down for ya.....I did not EXONERATE the woman,I only said the accusation MIGHT have been baseless....a probability and not a certainty..... and only on that premise did I suggest she sued the man.
If that made me a SIMP,then I'm proudly one.
Ndewo.

efe21:

Until the man is dead abiiiiiiiii? You want him to keep quiet until her next attempt finally kill him. I can see you are a SIMP.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by jaeyking(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
haslaw:

No one said anything about 2nd wife and I wonder how you came about your assertion. Besides, the fellow married in May, 2023

Even if he intended to take a 2nd wife, is that even a reason why a wife should murder her own husband?

I think you should look inwards and stop justifying evil under any guise.

People kill people for petite reasons
But
As your eye no see "it could"

So I go just pretend as if you no mention me
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by haslaw(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
jaeyking:

People kill people for petite reasons
But
As your eye no see "it could"

So I go just pretend as if you no mention me

You may pretend al you want but evil remains evil

Good bye
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by jaeyking(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
haslaw:

You may pretend al you want but evil remains evil

Good bye

Bye bye oo

No mention me again
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124339958:
A Nigerian Man Identified as Salman Musa Yari from Bauchi State, has revealed that he survived after allegedly being poisoned by his wife.

The Public Servant made the shocking revelation in a Facebook post, As Sighted By On Monday, July 10, 2023.
A check by , revealed that Yari got married to one Aisha Mohammed Kariya, on May 13, 2023.
Was this properly investigated and shown to be true by the authorities? Of is another case of slander? undecided
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by haslaw(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
jaeyking:

Bye bye oo

No mention me again

Is that a threat?
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Blackdisciple(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omoh Na to divorce her because she will still make attempt again, God have helped you to stay alive so that you will also help other Pls stay away from her to stay alive...
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by FLYFIRE(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wife number watin again? grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Basicend: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
CJStarz:
This may just be a baseless accusation. More like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. If the wife's conscience is clear,let her sue this guy for character assassination.
Real men do not bring family matters,no matter how bad their wives are,to the social media.
True Love ko, bad love ni

Shut up you fool.

What do you know about real life matters? Evil minded soul.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Basicend: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
rafcrown:
WHEN A WOMAN IS HAVING AFFAIRS OUTSIDE,THEY CAN FIND A GOOD WAY.
OBA SOLOMON HAS WARNED PEOPLE TO ALWAYS BE WELL PREPARED.E DIRA O.BE A REAL MAN
IF THE MAN IS NOT WELL FORTIFIED,AWO LO. Bye bye and the secret lover will take over.

Hmm.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by CJStarz: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
When you lack of comprehensive ability,you resort to abuse. I won't stoop to your level. Peace ✌️

Basicend:

Shut up you fool.

What do you know about real life matters? Evil minded soul.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Olarewaju89: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Some women are wicked sha. 😭

Humm...
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Thegoodone13(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
God
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Almunjid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Some Majority of women are wicked sha. 😭
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Emmanuel909090: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by freemanq(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
You see get mouth dey call her your wife? Reason the thing well
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by talented321: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why are u embarrassing our great mother's gender?. Why?
CJStarz:
This may just be a baseless accusation. More like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. If the wife's conscience is clear,let her sue this guy for character assassination.
Real men do not bring family matters,no matter how bad their wives are,to the social media.
True Love ko, bad love ni
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by CJStarz: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

talented321:
Why are u embarrassing our great mother's gender?. Why?
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by matm: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=124340295]When you try to marry a 2nd wife without her knowledge.

Epa say he dey disappointed wallahi. [/quote
]
Nothing justifies poisoning your fellow human being.Why not quit d marriage
The woman is worse than Lucifer and should be made to die a painful death
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Exceed15: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hmm 2nd wife palava... But they know their faith allows it so why do they find it hard to accept..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / Feminism: The True Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.