Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals (30322 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Re: My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Jozilinn: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.

If this allegation's true, I dedicate “B Please” by Snoop Dogg feat. Nate Dogg & Xzibit to the cut-throat woman.
🤣🤣🤣 nawa for you,oga dedicator
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Shalommy(f): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Fake news everywhere
How is the news fake? Were you there? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Lama70(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2023
haslaw:

No one said anything about 2nd wife and I wonder how you came about your assertion. Besides, the fellow married in May, 2023

Even if he intended to take a 2nd wife, is that even a reason why a wife should murder her own husband?

I think you should look inwards and stop justifying evil under any guise.

Thank you!
Those flying such kite have forgotten that it's men like us that will still marry her again, even without any inkling of her past misdeeds.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Shalommy(f): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2023
haslaw:

UGM, IPOB dey eradicate SAD EAST yet na aboki matter you carry for head like gala
So.. You're an abokiii? Una killings for this country is too much.undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by haslaw(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2023
Shalommy:
So.. You're an abokiii? Una killings for this country is too much.undecided

That is why UGM, IPOB are building schools, hospitals and roads all over SAD EAST
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by CCIA: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Shalommy:
How is the news fake? Were you there? undecided.
How many times have you opened you legs for Amos this month? Be candid grin
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Shalommy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
CCIA:

How many times have you opened you legs for Amos this month? Be candid grin
Idi...ot. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by BabaCommander: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Anything for the gram embarassed angry
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Crafteck1: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
I thought we agreed sidechicks are the bad ones...

Evil no get relationship position ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by inkon: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2023

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by juman(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
I doubt it.
It might be contaminated food.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Zealoy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Same way i was poisoned in 2011 by my cousin brother becuz of the sum of #56k he was oweing me, though i rejected the poisoned food that was meant for me and took another one, someone else ate the food and died,

It was wen i got him arrested was wen he confessed that it was me he was trying to kill.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by adecz: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
No she didn't..

You're just being paranoid.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Idaytesj29(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124340054:
See The Wedding Card As Obtain By Below:

They married this year? Chai! Is it a forced marriage.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Idrisk19(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
I was shocked when I see it on the victim wall on Facebook yesterday.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by CJStarz: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
This may just be a baseless accusation. More like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. If the wife's conscience is clear,let her sue this guy for character assassination.
Real men do not bring family matters,no matter how bad their wives are,to the social media.
True Love ko, bad love ni
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by BrazilianOG(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Fake news everywhere
C'mon sharap there becuz na your yeye ge..er dey do am tueh ....spits.. #hoes defending hoes tueh ...spits

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by HEBEI: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
No matter how much you love your wife or how much she claims to love you , never eat any food she serves to you if she will not partake in it.

My one million dollars advice though.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by efe21: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
CJStarz:
This may just be a baseless accusation. More like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. If the wife's conscience is clear,let her sue this guy for character assassination.
Real men do not bring family matters,no matter how bad their wives are,to the social media.
True Love ko, bad love ni
Until the man is dead abiiiiiiiii? You want him to keep quiet until her next attempt finally kill him. I can see you are a SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by enemachris(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124339965:
ThankGod That You Didn't Die Again ooooo

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News.
You call it bad news cus he he survived abi? Na wa for you [center][/center] angry angry
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by lascos912(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
if you are going from Owo to Akure when you reach emure-ile sit down at the junction for 3hrs and fear women
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Tzar(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Well, if you still call her your wife instead of your ex-wife, I don’t know how to pity you.
I am so tired of these simps!
Our forefathers were so firm and strong! This generation of men are just too silly for my liking!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nairaland Alfa mails must be elated over this post, anything that will give them opportunity to bash women gives them multiple orgasns. No shred of evidence to back up this allegation but as long as it will give them a reason to shout fear women, they'll jump on it. Millions on men have died in the hands of their fellow men but they find it more convenient to shout fear women.
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by efe21: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tzar:
Well, if you still call her your wife instead of your ex-wife, I don’t know how to pity you.
I am so tired of these simps!
Our forefathers were so firm and strong! This generation of men are just too silly for my liking!
If nah me she poison, I no come die like that man.... When I get back to my house, I go give her the beating of her life... Send am out of my house make she go die anywhere she go from the complications from the deadly beating she received..... Jezebels everywhere sending young men to early graves for baseless reasons. Some women are pure evil no two ways of putting it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
HEBEI:
No matter how much you love your wife or how much she claims to love you , never eat any food she serves to you if she will not partake in it.

My one million dollars advice though.

Really??!... Then, better remain single for the sanity and sanctity of your mental health!
Re: My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals by KarinaSlim(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
He is clean shaved.

Hmmm....

Why do most guys carry beards?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / 20 Things Women Should Never Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.