Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

You Deserve All The Happiness In The World Says Ibori Ubulu As He Celebrates His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Deserve All The Happiness In The World Says Ibori Ubulu As He Celebrates His (163 Views)

The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve All The Happiness In The World Says Ibori Ubulu As He Celebrates His by ossaioviesucces(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
You deserve all the happiness in the world says Ibori Ubulu as he Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday.

The Md/Ceo of Endico real estate Hon James Onwordi Endurance Popularly known as Ibori Ubulu today celebrated his wife birthday with romantic words .

In congratulatory post by Ibori Ubulu, he described his wife Mrs Onwordi Onoriode Juliet as a perfect wife.

“ Happy birthday to the love of my life .
My amazing wife

On this special day, I want you to know how deeply I cherish you.

Your kindness, compassion, and grace make you a truly exceptional person.

Your unwavering love and dedication make our relationship stronger with each passing day .

May this birthday be filled with endless blessings, surprises, and unforgettable moments .

You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I promise to do everything in my power to make your dreams come true .

Today is a special day for me not because it’s your birthday.

Since you came into my wife , uncountable joy is all I have experienced and still experiencing.

I prayed for a good wife and God gave me a resourceful wife.

In my weaknesses, you love and appreciate me.

No one is perfect but you are perfect for me .

I just want to let you know that I love you so much.
My love, thank you for being there for me.

Happy birthday to you my love .”

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back To The Society! Dental And Orofacial Care / Numbers Are Not Just Numbers / Work In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.