Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? (1457 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways / Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by Wittyglam(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
jeromestarks:
Her: Honey, would u allow me go on a vacation with my ex?

Me: Yeah my love.

[ She went. Enjoyed. Had loads of sex. And came back]

Me: sorry who are you?
Her: it's me. Your wife.

Me: Ogun kill you. I have a new wife who is already pregnant for me. Look at her.😁

I shouldn’t be laughing but this is funny .
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by Wittyglam(f): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
eepeepook:
E sure me die say na moderators dey ask these questions with their alternate accounts. Any form of engagement is good for the forum.
I’m not a meditator and this is a true life story.

I’m a counselor and I hear a lot of things.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wittyglam:
you’re joking right?

Absolutely nothing to joke about.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by jeromestarks: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wittyglam:
I shouldn’t be laughing but this is funny .

I wasn't trying to be funny.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by JeffreyJunior: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
If she has the guts to request that, then I'll definitely give a nod to it.

Na time to upgrade my loyal sidechick be that. undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by Bellotelli: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
labake1:

Ko kan aye
The one I wasn't aware nko
Men are naturally promiscuous
That doesn't answer my question. With permission. Can you allow your lovely husband on vacation with ur ex?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by postigar(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
As a man you just tell her to do whatever she feels is right. If she decides to go, let her go. The next day, arrange all her belongings and have them transported to her parents house letting them know what transpired.
Prepare divorce letter hard copy and let ur lawyer email her softcopy for her to educate herself on her gross stupidity and conduct.
Believe me the court will rule in your favour, the magistrate or judge would even be offended by the matter and give you landslide victory. She leaves with nothing.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by labake1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bellotelli:

That doesn't answer my question. With permission. Can you allow your lovely husband on vacation with ur ex?

Free me
If he is LOVELY, he won't even want to cheat or even make me to know that he is cheating
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by labake1(f): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
eepeepook:
E sure me die say na moderators dey ask these questions with their alternate accounts. Any form of engagement is good for the forum.

My mind is telling me that it is Seun

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? by Wittyglam(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Absolutely nothing to joke about.
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Withdraw Once You Begin To Show Your Interest? / Girl Posted Video Of Conversation With Parent Online: Sparks Mixed Reaction / Ashawo Dey Beg For 5h Now Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.