Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions (7796 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Orders Payment Of Pensions / Jubilations As Ikpeazu Orders Payment Of Salary To All Abia Workers / Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by CJStarz: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Good one from Jagabula himself
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by Gucciswaz: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/gov-otti-orders-payment-of-april-salaries-owed-abia-workers-june-pensions/

no be only to order payments of salaries he should match his words with actions ASap ..in Nigeria money approved does not translate to money realised. If u know u know..

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by 3ple9iner: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Gunayo:
It's your comment that is rather funny. So salaries need to be paid without a governor approval. Are you joking? In your place of work are salaries been paid without approval?
Oga what did I say and what are you saying? Read what was written there and see if anything like 'approval' was written there.

So in your office, the MD/CE has to first order the accountant to pay staffs before staffs can be paid, if the MD/CE is incapacitated then no salary till further notice.

This is the type of slave mentality we africans have.
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
omenka:
And they said ikpeazu was a failure while Ortom is God sent. Ortom last paid Benue workers in November 2022!!

May the wrath of God visit all those who supported Ortom's wickedness one way or another.

yes ikpeazu was a big failure and will never happen to abia state again
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by AskNgige2: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2023
TemmyT002:
Governance is easy. All it takes is common sense and compassion.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by OdefaGirl(f): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
The only truth that lies in politics is the truth tell by the masses.

And am one of the masses and not his aide.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by worksmart(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2023
So far he has kept all his promises. But you are right we must try to keep our leaders accountable.
NOwazobia:
Please, it shouldn't just end with gave the directive.

Our politicians know how to use gave the directive to score cheap political points.

Come back and tell us if the workers actually received the money by interviewing atleast 10 of them.

Gave the directive has been a propaganda language in our political sphere since the foundation of this dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by tishbite42: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2023
OdefaGirl:

There are reasonable jobs handy in your mentioned clime, what's the case back home?
Don't mind these pseudo-intellectuals
There are too many jobs to choose from that only bookish people do government jobs over there.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by Digitalben(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2023
This is fantastic news to hear that Alex Otti has taken the initiative to ensure that the April salaries owed to Abia workers and June pensions are being paid. It's crucial for leaders to prioritize the welfare of their constituents, and by fulfilling these financial obligations, Otti is demonstrating his commitment to the well-being of the people he serves.

This action not only alleviates the financial burden on the workers and retirees but also boosts their confidence in the government's ability to address their needs.

It's encouraging to see proactive steps being taken to support the hardworking individuals who contribute to the development of Abia.
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by Chibuezem(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2023
onuman:

In Europe, there may not be up to 200 employees serving a regional government the size of Abia State

But govts in Nigeria keep tens of thousands of employees who do no work but expect salaries at month end.
A govt manned by reasonable people downsizes number of employees as govt purse goes leaner.
You can't compare Europe to Africa bro
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by Abagworo(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Propaganda Governor. Instead of him to simply accept the fact that Ikpeazu did well, consult Ikpeazu for ideas and then continue with Ikpeazu's programs he is busy chasing shadows. Same mistakes made by Ihedioha that Uzodinma inherited which has drawn Imo State backwards . Every statistics prove Ikpeazu as a huge success all the way.

Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by Chimaceezee: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/gov-otti-orders-payment-of-april-salaries-owed-abia-workers-june-pensions/

Nigerian Government has now turned payment of salaries to Government workers and not beggars into an achievement
What a country?
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by NOwazobia: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
OdefaGirl:

And am one of the masses and not his aide.
Ok then.

As long you speak for the rest of the masses under him.

Who am I 🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by CLATHRIN: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Metrix147:

Please don't launder his image for him. The last one he paid he didn't pay LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS AND LGA PENSIONERS. I am from Abia state and I have friends and relatives working in the system.

If you want this guy to do well, encourage him to do what is right. I supported the booting out of the Local thieves that were ruling for the past 24 years but you see this, I am angry with him for that. What type of screening will make him not to pay workers for the past 1 month plus. Allocation has been given to him yet he is doing the same screening over and over again. He is an embarrassment to me as an Abian. A huge one. No difference between how ikpeazu started and him. Abeg make I hear word. Pay people at the same time. That man Charly boy even lied on Facebook that he paid 38 months. I don't care about the fanfare with which he stormed into the government house. Do the job and pay people. Is he owing himself and his appointees? You know the hunger that is ravaging people in Abia especially local government workers? If you can't pay them monthly, borrow money and pay them off, period. What a mess we have in this nation. He came in claiming that he will regularize the payment of both state and LGA workers against the backdrop of the so called mainstream workers in the state getting their pay while other workers are owed. Ikpeazu, Orji Uzor and T.A Orji have heaped curses that will destroy their 3ed and 4th generations to come. The joy in the heart of abians when the demon possessed ikpeazu lost should not be ensconced by media propaganda.

Caveat emptor: abians beware, we no go chop lies again from politicians. Go on social media and everywhere you will be heard to bust the lies that will be ensuing from any government to enable us hold them responsible. I don't live or work in my state but I have a huge interest in it's people, my own people, God's own state. O ji onye na ala ji onwe ya
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by OdefaGirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
Ok then.

As long you speak for the rest of the masses under him.

Who am I 🤷🏼‍♂️

We hear from the street and we relay to the world ✌️
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by CLATHRIN: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
worksmart:
So far he has kept all his promises. But you are right we must try to keep our leaders accountable.

He hasn't even paid LGA workers. Na this same thing wey ikpeazu dey do, he go call some mainstream workers and overlook others. That is why Hospital management board, Abia poly, Absu, colleges of education and pensioners are owed months of their remuneration. We have to start calling him out from the onset. He claims to be doing some screening over and over again. Oga if you no want pay people comot go sut down and say you be fellow thief. No dey claim screening for me. The tactic Ikpeazu and every thieving governor employs. He will still do it again months and years to come after installing a certain biometric system to fish out ghost workers. No he the same thing we dey see so? Mtchew. The way I dey vex for this guy for owing my friends and relatives eh, ohhh, make nobody come hear dey praise nonsense and Janta manta. Let him do his work and it will speak for him. As far as I'm concerned, he is just presenting greek gifts.
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by CLATHRIN: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abagworo:
Propaganda Governor. Instead of him to simply accept the fact that Ikpeazu did well, consult Ikpeazu for ideas and then continue with Ikpeazu's programs he is busy chasing shadows. Same mistakes made by Ihedioha that Uzodinma inherited which has drawn Imo State backwards . Every statistics prove Ikpeazu as a huge success all the way.

Chai! See image laundering, the beggarly ikpeazu who squandered the grace of God on his life. He should wait for the day of judgement. He once claimed his biggest achievement in life would be to make heaven. Let's see, such a man God showed mercy and grace but he lavished it on the thighs of Satan, that old serpent.
Re: Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions by worksmart(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
I like him because he lets it be known the time scale when he would do something by, which means he in inviting people to hold him accountable. So far he has shown to me that he is a talk and do governor. But time would tell how successful he ultimately would be.
CLATHRIN:

He hasn't even paid LGA workers. Na this same thing wey ikpeazu dey do, he go call some mainstream workers and overlook others. That is why Hospital management board, Abia poly, Absu, colleges of education and pensioners are owed months of their remuneration. We have to start calling him out from the onset. He claims to be doing some screening over and over again. Oga if you no want pay people comot go sut down and say you be fellow thief. No dey claim screening for me. The tactic Ikpeazu and every thieving governor employs. He will still do it again months and years to come after installing a certain biometric system to fish out ghost workers. No he the same thing we dey see so? Mtchew. The way I dey vex for this guy for owing my friends and relatives eh, ohhh, make nobody come hear dey praise nonsense and Janta manta. Let him do his work and it will speak for him. As far as I'm concerned, he is just presenting greek gifts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Edun Panel Seeks Removal Of SIP From Humanitarian Ministry To Finance / Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.