Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) (7873 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Let’s the comments flow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by TemplarLandry: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
A guy and his pet dog

3 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by HeartlessMan: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
I see two pigs in their natural habitat.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by seniorgozman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
You will still get tired

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by izonborn098(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Fish brains, tomorrow now one simp go marry that one then call her my love. SMH

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by 24SEVEN: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
See person wey dey squeeze Inside 1 room apartment . Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
No be Nigeria be this naw

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Adachizzy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dirty people!

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Bakrabas: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
You sure say this one no be gay because I still can't see anything that looks like a girl ooo abi na my phone?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by id4sho(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by marsup: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
To what end?
Both of them are silly...
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by groovvyy: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
The two of them are idiots.

But I can't understand why many ladies have high level of inferiority complex. I mean, why would someone allow anybody do this to her? With all the shakara she will be doing outside of the room.

The pic/act is annoying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Omoawoke: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2023
That ass though… πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by flokii: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2023
I see two animals in human form..one male and the other female.

4 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2023
I see jealousy and envy you wished it was you tongue
flokii:
I see two animals in human form..one male and the other female.

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Quadribabaalagb: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2023
This is not Nigerian tho.

Oyaa check siggy,I sell herbs
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by abfelicity91: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Look at somebody's future wife

8 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Tonero231: 1:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Two people on colos

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by maticar: 4:02am On Jul 11, 2023
"forget my past"
"My past doesn't matter"
angry grin grin grin

One nairaland simp will marry this one

6 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 4:03am On Jul 11, 2023
mad people deyoo
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by CJStarz: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2023
You're very observant. No girly curves,no breasts and the body come strong like iron.
That's a man bro.

Bakrabas:
You sure say this one no be gay because I still can't see anything that looks like a girl ooo abi na my phone?
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by CJStarz: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2023
That person on the floor is a man. Look well. No breasts showing from the sides,no female curves and very strong body there.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Savedday2: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Depriest2020: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2023
undecided
Tomorrow you will still see a stupid man that will go on bended knee to ask that bitch "will you marry me".

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Odward(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Nothing to see here just a man and his obedient lap dog
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Plz, Where is Mosdii or Jeromestark aka the Virginity preacher? embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Geovanni412(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Bakrabas:

No joke

We can't be sure

Last week, a video clip leaked of an NBA player, Jalen Green dry humping his teammate.

Nigggas be doing some weird shit these days.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
That's women for you, guys have money

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I see two pigs in their natural habitat.
Wait oh no be siofra be that?

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by OkCornel(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Man’s inhumanity to a fellow human.

When one is in a position of influence or wealth, their true nature is exposed.

Poverty induces false humility almost all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Deebami: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2023
I wonder how much this guy wants to offer this girl that has lost her values. It's high time mothers started teaching their daughters the need to be financially independent, and the female child to know that there is dignity in labor. God helps the female folks to hold in high esteem their dignities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / My Sugar Mummy Experience In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.