Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife (7870 Views)

My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice / SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by MGab25(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Today on #TopSecret, after gisting about how a guy was video calling a married woman and the woman is still asking him for money. �. Wasted sugar mummy things.

So I told my friends (WhatsApp Status Viewers) to gist me about their sex escapades with a married woman/ sugar mummy.

This one is kinda funny. The woman feeds him well. Like she used food to tie him down.

Just read my chat with him ��

Read More Here- https://naija4u.me/top-secret-my-neighbours-husband-trust-me-so-much-but-im-knacking-his-wife/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by MGab25(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Goto https://naija4u.me for more real life stories

1 Like

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by sweetonugbu: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Congrats
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by AfroKnight: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
He is playing Ps2 with someone’s wife. cheesy cheesy Omo ale.

14 Likes

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by bukkielee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token.
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by MGab25(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by MGab25(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by comradewanle(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ina lilahi waleh ina rojiuna.......hope u get? Let her husband catch you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by mamajj17(f): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Every day is for the Thief, one day is for the Owner, hmmmm be warned lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by wittyt98(m): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2019
well.... i can only hope the husband won't inflict cutlass injuries on you the day he'll know everything YOU'VE DONE

3 Likes

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by benedima1990(m): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2019
And the guy no think am say one day one day, him sef go carry woman put for house.

1 Like

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by BareFacedLies(m): 4:32am On Nov 28, 2019
MGab25:
Today on #TopSecret, after gisting about how a guy was video calling a married woman and the woman is still asking him for money. �. Wasted sugar mummy things.

So I told my friends (WhatsApp Status Viewers) to gist me about their sex escapades with a married woman/ sugar mummy.

This one is kinda funny. The woman feeds him well. Like she used food to tie him down.

Just read my chat with him ��

Read More Here- https://naija4u.me/top-secret-my-neighbours-husband-trust-me-so-much-but-im-knacking-his-wife/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Fučking a married woman in her matrimonial home is an absolute no no!
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by braimeddy: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2019
All I will say is that the dude need to be castrated. Though I know its a fabricated story

1 Like

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by YorubaPrince: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2019
angry
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2019
braimeddy:
All I will say is that the dude need to be castrated. Though I know its a fabricated story
why do you think the story is fabricated?

1 Like

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by ashewoboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Who should we blame? the guy or the woman? You all are blaming the guy. Why not blame the woman for letting herself to be used. She is a married woman. You all should know this. Some guys just wanna phuck. They don't want to know whether you are married or not. If you don't give him permission to phuck you, he will not phuck you. Ladies choose. Like a lady tweeted. Ladies can phuck who ever she wants buh guys can must be chosen. Ubunja talked about this in his miseducation. Summary is that we should blame the lady not the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by MGab25(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by Daviva007(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
angry in my country f+cking another person's wife has become something they boast about undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by raphretle: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
The both of you are good for dustbin. Period!!
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by ultragreatness(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Two things involved
1. Your days are almost at the grave custody
2. You will never get marry
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by Sugarkkane: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Meanwhile...
Re: Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
Lalasticlala , Mynd44
what do you want lalasticlala to do for you?

(1) (Reply)

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.