Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? (400 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Men, Where Do You Belong? / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2023
I asked cos I know a girl here who acts as if she has read a female version of the redpill,I get angry with my nigga who seems to be "mumuing" for her,even some other guys too.

I'm not interested in her she knows but she also don't give a damn,I get angry if I see the way she relates with my friend, though they are not dating but they act as if they are dating at times.

My question is what gives this ladies some kind over confidence to talk to guys anyhow?

They get their own redpill wey dem dey read..this lady act the female version of redpill.
Re: Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? by Tonytonex(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Some girls just like the male attention.

So, they will do anything for it.

Especially if plenty guys dey talk to her, she go form hard to get for those she likes.

1 Like

Re: Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? by izonborn098(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
OP No naija girl has the guts to talk to me anyhow talkless of shout at me.
Girl only shout at simps so stop praising the fish brain gender
Re: Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? by finallybusy: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Another jambite posting his observations.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Girls -men Find Attractive-Video / Therapist / Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.