Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Men, Where Do You Belong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Where Do You Belong? (3130 Views)

Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? / Where Are The Real Men?where... / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you sure know which laws states that statement of fact.

Our times has brought about so many behaviors from these brothers of ours we relate with, it's good to know what happens around you and guard your heart from all manners of heart breaks.

The list is endless but I will try and limit it to the most vulnerable and well practiced acts they are inclined with, so you can aviod stories that touches the '' mpuruobim'' and fiam that will make you say all men are the same. Its better you know and avoid such than to be deformed with knowledge and cry out your sanity, all men are not the same, some are bad and some are good, so too the women fold, just be in the know.

THE BOREDOM GUYS... These set of guys will never contribute a penny to your data life,they call you at will and can be on call with you for hours, saying nothing, infact they are known to use you to kill boredom and they never have anything meaningful to chat you with.
OBSERVATION... Tell them you are low on data whenever they call you, do that more than twice and see that they will flee from you, why they are avoiding not to be entangled to buy you data and as such, you will easily see they have no use for you.

THE BUSY GUYS... hmm, you these ones, they will form all forms of busy and expect you to police them around, they will never call nor ever nor lift a finger to check on you. They are always waiting for you to buzz them and the next thing you hear will I will call you back, let's chat later and they will never show up in weeks, when eventually they come around, they will want you to give them full gist of what has happened in your life.
OBSERVATION. Stop reaching out to them too, even if you are the most jobless persons on earth, make your self scarce and watch and you hear them say they things like, why didnt you reach me, nnem at this point you should know they have nothing for you, they are busy calling or paying attension to someone else, dont be fooled.

THE FAKE LOVERS. These ones will profess love for you 24/7 but my dear, check them well also they are not ready to impact in your life, they call you all the sweet names in the world, infact they are the sweet talkers , they wait for a moment to have you, most especially when you both are far off, they are always quick to invite a lady around but won't take an inch to ever pay her a visit, run from them.
OBSERVATION. Its very easy to detect these ones, just simply ask for an assistance, you will hear all the tales by moonlight stories and even the next generation stories to come, nnem, use your head o.

ABROAD GUYS.. I.. I.. HMMM the story no be here, they are always cute, they feel because you know they are far off means you should automatically like or love them, these particular ones misbehaves like silly, worst still they can chat for africa �, they can call for America ��, they can video � call like China �� but arradite like buhari if they don't have any hope for you and more also they play games like chess, if you don't know how to play the game of chess, you loss o, my dear, don't dare push harder, because you can't imagine the number of ladies waiting for them here.
OBSERVATION. Because most of them are highy exposed they sincerely know what they want and if you don't fit in, you don't fit in simple, you will only realise that you wasted your time frying your eyes on charcoal, and most importantly, they are great observers you never can imagine the things they know about you, better still define what you have with them before hand so you don't end up eating bones in public.

THE SILENT ONES.. These ones won't do nothing but will remain mute in all ramifications, they are mostly snakes that hide and penetrates their scheme in a subtle way, when you eventually get to know, you wil hear things like, you are too social, you are everywhere, I want to manage my woman and hey when you check their life style you will see they are the most influencial guys.
OBSERVATION.. Don't ever cover up for them when you are with them, voice out and you will see them talk, they are mostly propelled to do anything.

ALL ROUND THE CLOCK.. These ones are everywhere, they can post comment and follow up on you back to back, they are in your face and off your face, they are the ladies man and they are ever ready to ask you for a date and your number, infact these ones pratically see one lady per week and can be seen anywhere on various occasions with them.
OBSERVATION. They are so gullible, they hate to see you hang out with others apart form them, they will tell you let's just be causal friends but get pissed when they hear you are out for a date, don't worry about them, just use the delete button on them.

SIDE MAN.. they act like the side chic, they chat to ask you how are you, have you eaten, how was your night and never contributes anything meaningful in your life, they feel they are just options to you and as such they will never ever discuss anything progressing with you.
OBSERVATION. these one don't even know your surname or basic details about you, they just want to be in your life to occupy space and call themselves your boyfriend.

UNKNOWN RELATIONSHIP GUY.. these ones are the most funniest of them, they feel since they chat and call you as they will, you are in a relationship wuth them, they feel they can police you and tell you what to do and most sarcastic, they are, always looking out for a quarrel.
OBSERVATION.. When you are not rightly placed with them, ask them and settle out issues on time and be on the same page with them, finally when you can't manage them, stick up your neck and take a break.

MAIN MAN.. These are the real. Men, they dont have time to play mind games, they come to declare their mind to you and if you are game, you both plan to make it work, many will say, they are speaking to a lot of ladies but not in any emotional entanglement with them but they forget so soon that people build emotions with time, these men are always there busy or not far or near, they make out time and discuss value with you, they protect a future and they are very sensible, they don't waste time in anything unproductive, they are miners of values

Many men won't like this write up but we know, it saves both in context, ladies use your head to love and keep your heart well for now until when you are married to him, when you love with your head you are very calculative and helps you reason well , even if he decides to do otherwise, you just brush it off like when you are combing your hair, but if you love your with heart now, am sorry in advance you will have your heart to console.

We still love your our brothers.. Just treat us well..

Watch out for the type of women..

Ahudiya speaks ©

Check for more updates

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/3560385380653396933/5366667392493894391

2 Likes

Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by donbachi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
I no see my own.
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
I no see my own.
hahah u better find am
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=vivsravine post=91248765]

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you sure know which laws states that statement of fact.

Our times has brought about so many behaviors from these brothers of ours we relate with, it's good to know what happens around you and guard your heart from all manners of heart breaks.

The list is endless but I will try and limit it to the most vulnerable and well practiced acts they are inclined with, so you can aviod stories that touches the '' mpuruobim'' and fiam that will make you say all men are the same. Its better you know and avoid such than to be deformed with knowledge and cry out your sanity, all men are not the same, some are bad and some are good, so too the women fold, just be in the know.

THE BOREDOM GUYS... These set of guys will never contribute a penny to your data life,they call you at will and can be on call with you for hours, saying nothing, infact they are known to use you to kill boredom and they never have anything meaningful to chat you with.
OBSERVATION... Tell them you are low on data whenever they call you, do that more than twice and see that they will flee from you, why they are avoiding not to be entangled to buy you data and as such, you will easily see they have no use for you.

THE BUSY GUYS... hmm, you these ones, they will form all forms of busy and expect you to police them around, they will never call nor ever nor lift a finger to check on you. They are always waiting for you to buzz them and the next thing you hear will I will call you back, let's chat later and they will never show up in weeks, when eventually they come around, they will want you to give them full gist of what has happened in your life.
OBSERVATION. Stop reaching out to them too, even if you are the most jobless persons on earth, make your self scarce and watch and you hear them say they things like, why didnt you reach me, nnem at this point you should know they have nothing for you, they are busy calling or paying attension to someone else, dont be fooled.

THE FAKE LOVERS. These ones will profess love for you 24/7 but my dear, check them well also they are not ready to impact in your life, they call you all the sweet names in the world, infact they are the sweet talkers , they wait for a moment to have you, most especially when you both are far off, they are always quick to invite a lady around but won't take an inch to ever pay her a visit, run from them.
OBSERVATION. Its very easy to detect these ones, just simply ask for an assistance, you will hear all the tales by moonlight stories and even the next generation stories to come, nnem, use your head o.

ABROAD GUYS.. I.. I.. HMMM the story no be here, they are always cute, they feel because you know they are far off means you should automatically like or love them, these particular ones misbehaves like silly, worst still they can chat for africa �, they can call for America ��, they can video � call like China �� but arradite like buhari if they don't have any hope for you and more also they play games like chess, if you don't know how to play the game of chess, you loss o, my dear, don't dare push harder, because you can't imagine the number of ladies waiting for them here.
OBSERVATION. Because most of them are highy exposed they sincerely know what they want and if you don't fit in, you don't fit in simple, you will only realise that you wasted your time frying your eyes on charcoal, and most importantly, they are great observers you never can imagine the things they know about you, better still define what you have with them before hand so you don't end up eating bones in public.

THE SILENT ONES.. These ones won't do nothing but will remain mute in all ramifications, they are mostly snakes that hide and penetrates their scheme in a subtle way, when you eventually get to know, you wil hear things like, you are too social, you are everywhere, I want to manage my woman and hey when you check their life style you will see they are the most influencial guys.
OBSERVATION.. Don't ever cover up for them when you are with them, voice out and you will see them talk, they are mostly propelled to do anything.

ALL ROUND THE CLOCK.. These ones are everywhere, they can post comment and follow up on you back to back, they are in your face and off your face, they are the ladies man and they are ever ready to ask you for a date and your number, infact these ones pratically see one lady per week and can be seen anywhere on various occasions with them.
OBSERVATION. They are so gullible, they hate to see you hang out with others apart form them, they will tell you let's just be causal friends but get pissed when they hear you are out for a date, don't worry about them, just use the delete button on them.

SIDE MAN.. they act like the side chic, they chat to ask you how are you, have you eaten, how was your night and never contributes anything meaningful in your life, they feel they are just options to you and as such they will never ever discuss anything progressing with you.
OBSERVATION. these one don't even know your surname or basic details about you, they just want to be in your life to occupy space and call themselves your boyfriend.

UNKNOWN RELATIONSHIP GUY.. these ones are the most funniest of them, they feel since they chat and call you as they will, you are in a relationship wuth them, they feel they can police you and tell you what to do and most sarcastic, they are, always looking out for a quarrel.
OBSERVATION.. When you are not rightly placed with them, ask them and settle out issues on time and be on the same page with them, finally when you can't manage them, stick up your neck and take a break.

MAIN MAN.. These are the real. Men, they dont have time to play mind games, they come to declare their mind to you and if you are game, you both plan to make it work, many will say, they are speaking to a lot of ladies but not in any emotional entanglement with them but they forget so soon that people build emotions with time, these men are always there busy or not far or near, they make out time and discuss value with you, they protect a future and they are very sensible, they don't waste time in anything unproductive, they are miners of values

Many men won't like this write up but we know, it saves both in context, ladies use your head to love and keep your heart well for now until when you are married to him, when you love with your head you are very calculative and helps you reason well , even if he decides to do otherwise, you just brush it off like when you are combing your hair, but if you love your with heart now, am sorry in advance you will have your heart to console.

We still love your our brothers.. Just treat us well..

Watch out for the type of women..

Ahudiya speaks ©

Check for more updates

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
same old story of colossal entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
ethicallyright:
hahah the way i luff in tamgolo
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Make visit for more
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=vivsravine post=91284832][/quotehttps://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
the fake lover . . . smile
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by jawalis(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
You are just been stupid. And there’s no traces of getting better soon in you.

1 Like

Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by NYCnextStop(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mtcheew. It will still end in tears anyways
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
the fake lover
.haha �
smile
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2020
ethicallyright:
hearing u sir
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
the fake lover
smile
kai.. E no fit u o
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:
You are just been stupid. And there’s no traces of getting better soon in you.
na wa o.. See vexing
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Mtcheew. It will still end in tears anyways
temper rising
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2020
vivsravine:
kai.. E no fit u o
laughing.... why you think so
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by LINTUNE(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2020
what do u have to call guys that lots of gals do ask out, but he tells them he is not interested, but those gals still ask him out,ok on the long run he place along with them,pretends to love them back, have sex with some of them, lol, but at the end he really has one babe he cherishes, that gal he is so free with, while on calls and even while chatting..gals force themselves on guys a lot, if we try not to feel interested ,they feel really hurt..so don't judge me ok , before thunder rape u ..

1 Like

Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2020
LINTUNE:
what do u have to call guys that lots of gals do ask out, but he tells them he is not interested, but those gals still ask him out,ok on the long run he place along with them,pretends to love them back, have sex with some of them, lol, but at the end he really has one babe he cherishes, that gal he is so free with, while on calls and even while chatting..gals force themselves on guys a lot, if we try not to feel interested ,they feel really hurt..so don't judge me ok , before thunder rape u ..
sebi u dey feel fly now..... Thunder chat affect lighting cis na same them be.. Shior faa
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Make visit for more

Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Men, Where Do You Belong? by vivsravine: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

laughing.... why you think so
cos you are not one of them

Yes o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.