Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (1127 Views)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / I Slept With Someone Wife / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife by omgvoices: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2023
A husband has been left heartbroken after seeing his pregnant wife in bed with their pastor.

Photos that have since surfaced online from the scene show the pastor and pregnant wife trying to hide from the camera after they were caught.

According to reports, the pastor who is also an electrician claims the wife had called for his help in repairing her fridge but unfortunately, there was a power outage when arrived at her house so the wife told him to “chill and make himself feel at home” as they waited for the power to return.

Notwithstanding the pastor’s assertion, he was still given some slaps for sleeping with a pregnant.

Below are some of the comments gathered under the trending story on Twitter…

@merciemwangi92 – pastors and priests are human beings too,,they make mistakes just like any person with blood in them …not water

@austintexanone – Granted, Lodwar is a hot area so probably that’s why the good man of god took off his shirt

You can check out his innocent face here; https://mykabenlah.com/pastor-blames-light-out-for-sleeping-with-someones-wife/
Re: Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife by Apus: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
How do people do it sef. Sleeping with another man's pregnant wife.

The moment any of my girlfriends tie d knot, I loose almost every connection with them and set boundaries.

Daddy wa... See where it ends.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Apus:
How do people do it sef. Sleeping with another man's pregnant wife.
The moment any of my girlfriends tie d knot, I loose almost every connection with them and set boundaries.
Daddy wa... See where it ends.

the above is very easy/simple....
FIRST you must understand that there are many married wh0res out there who have no respect for their husband AND who would sleep with anyone (whether pregnant or not).
SECOND you have to understand that "konji is a bastard", thus if a wh0re is pregnant, it is irrelevant to these h0rny men affected by mind blowing konji.
THIRD, the above h0rny goat in robe is a servant of the devil, and the above he did is what the devil do ALL THE TIME!

FINALLY, the above would have never happened if men follow the following golden rule of life:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO WIFE THESE HOES!"
Re: Pastor Blames Light Out For Sleeping With Someone’s Wife by izonborn098(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Post the pic here

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Delve Into Yahoo Business / Problems With Relationships / Loving 2 Or More Women,how Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.