Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others (1503 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by TinubuDcrook: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Hehehehe, so president Tinubu no be someone's father/grandpa

Una hypocrisy stinks

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing ajasco

Tell the Emir sorry else more ban to come
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Ogbeni, what's your obsession with Obi? Does it have anything to do with the possible outcome of the tribunal? Abeg rest!

Lol 😂

The man Peter Obi don congratulate all the winners now.

Can you see why I’m obsessed now?

Ethnic bigot Peter Obi must be put in his place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by NOwazobia: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
One thing I realized about Peter Obi, even though he was my candidate based on the premise of a lesser evil was that he doesn't think through his actions before he act.

The other day was calling someone he is challenging his presidency in court, Mr president among others.

The controversy surrounding his media action is getting too much, he should get of the media, else he will be demarketing himself with his tweets and interviews.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Poisonousman: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://twitter.com/danielregha/status/1678686018097086464?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

When you post all Yoruba here.. anybody talk to you.. nuisance
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Poisonousman: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
On this thread you omitted this other guys he congratulated...

https://www.nairaland.com/7758604/list-nigerians-graduated-perfect-cgpa

Why the fuss .. you are becoming a nuisance on this forum..
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Should watch you closely
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by helinues: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

The man Peter Obi don congratulate all the winners now.

Can you see why I’m obsessed now?

Ethnic bigot Peter Obi must be put in his place.

This Peter Obi is a serial liar. How did he get to know about those who he congratulated earlier while missing the rest.

Him TU Lie should just STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Kccheechy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm beginning to hate people on nairaland. Some people are hell bent on making nairaland a toxic platform!!! What is it with you people?? Anything Peter obi does you scrutinize!!
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Beremx(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
The post is unnecessary. Peter Obi is called an Anambra supremacist because there were other Igbos in the list.

Let Peter Obi breath please!!
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

This Peter Obi is a serial liar. How did he get to know about those who he congratulated earlier while missing the rest.

Him TU Lie should just STFU

Because it’s the UK.

So I just googled the name of the award and went to their website. Na there I see say Obi selectively picked one out of many.

That award self dey give Nigerians steady all year. 2022, 2021, 2020, and etc.
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Then why do you guys always claim Peter obi is not an ethnic or religious bigot during the campaign? Are you willfully lying to Nigerians?

Even after his “Yes Daddy” audio came out, ya’ll still defending his chronic religious bigotry.

It’s not about supporting your kinsmen, it’s about congratulating everyone that won the award and not singling out your own state indigene alone. He’s a presidential candidate and optics matter.

A religious bigot but didn't run with same faith ticket like the drug baron? Comedian
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A religious bigot but didn't run with same faith ticket like the drug baron? Comedian

He doesn’t have the balls to run a Christian-Christian.

He is a religious bigot without balls. Even the Christian agenda he played self was played wrongly because he dosen’t have the balls to say “Yes Daddy” in the open.

In summary, Obi na weakling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
LegendHero:

He doesn’t have the balls to run a Christian-Christian.

He is a religious bigot without balls. Even the Christian agenda he played self was played wrongly because he dosen’t have the balls to say “Yes Daddy” in the open.

In summary, Obi na weakling.
So the drug baron is a religious bigot with balls,comedian
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
I have observed and noticed that, a day would never be complete until Peter OBI's Name is mentioned. I don't just know the offence that the man committed. Is it a crime to contest for the presidency? How come ATIKU is not been mentioned? Abeg make una free this guy

No but it’s a crime to run campaigns based on hate and bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by bikefab(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Elections are over, leave PO alone. The rest of the people should go and collect their own congratulations from politicians from their state
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by pquaver(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
ekineme:
Make una free PO, it's turning to an obsession, How many people did Tinubu, kwankwanso, Atiku and other presidential candidates congratulate?
This steady nagging is obsolete, irritating and nauseating and it's always coming from the camp of the " supposed winner " of the election.

You go tire.. When u where throwing it at Tinubu before he even declared interest to run, you didn't remember atiku etc.. I told u guys that u teach other tribes and they are fast learner, the copy u and once the do u back u begin to cry.. U never see anything

1 Like

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by pquaver(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

I thought Obi said the UGM are living with him, why can't he advise them to stop the madness ravaging SE?

Someone who can't put ordinary Anambra state in order but delusionally thinking he's the messiah Nigeria need.

Peter Obi bigotry is top notch

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Peter Obi

The man should be admitted in Psychiatrie for delusion
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by pquaver(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
I have observed and noticed that, a day would never be complete until Peter OBI's Name is mentioned. I don't just know the offence that the man committed. Is it a crime to contest for the presidency? How come ATIKU is not been mentioned? Abeg make una free this guy

My friend keep quiet.. When u where singing hand dey shake leg dey shake.. U didn't know it wasn't a crime to contest election? It just started.. Una no get d monopoly of craze

1 Like

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by pquaver(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beremx:
The post is unnecessary. Peter Obi is called an Anambra supremacist because there were other Igbos in the list.

Let Peter Obi breath please!!

Did u let enilokan breath? Operation suffocate obi.. Is the new trend..

1 Like

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by ekineme: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
pquaver:

You go tire.. When u where throwing it at Tinubu before he even declared interest to run, you didn't remember atiku etc.. I told u guys that u teach other tribes and they are fast learner, the copy u and once the do u back u begin to cry.. U never see anything

Probably, you assume everyone is like you. Rational thinking is your cognitive bottleneck.
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by GoodLife4live: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
no peace for the wicked... PETER OBI WILL NOT HAVE PEACE.... Until he stop decieving GUILIBLE unknowledgeable zombidients like u
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by pquaver(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
ekineme:

Probably, you assume everyone is like you. Rational thinking is your cognitive bottleneck.

That one is your business.. We didn't see you telling them tinubu has a right to contest, so u with rational thinking and without cognitive bottleneck found it ok.. Suddenly ur imbecilic brain just woke up when obi is involved... Well as i said.. It is late.. U can wail to eternity.. It is not stopping until his ambition goes up in smoke forever, so as to put u in perpetual wailing state.. Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Hope15: 2:33am On Jul 12, 2023
PO's bigotry - tribal and religious - is out of this world. The time everyone should have gotten really alarmed was when that Oyo State LP candidate, Taofeek something, narrated his ordeal when Obi went to Oyo State for campaign.

After the Alfa entered the car with Obi, he was rather completely repulsed, and perhaps visibly irritated. He could not stomach Taofeek, rather ordered him to get out of the car. The candidate was even the one that tried to reason a bit, that he should not let him go down at that first instance, because people would quickly understand what happened, and that may jeopardize Obi's chances.

That incident alone spoke volume. The man does not hide it....he is a complete bigot. Period.
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Rolings: 4:13am On Jul 12, 2023
ekineme:
Make una free PO, it's turning to an obsession, How many people did Tinubu, kwankwanso, Atiku and other presidential candidates congratulate?
This steady nagging is obsolete, irritating and nauseating and it's always coming from the camp of the " supposed winner " of the election.

So why is he pretending to be a nationalist when he is indeed an ethnic and religious bigot....that is the crux of the matter.
Re: Daniel Regha -peter Obi An Ethic Bigot, Congratulate Anambra, Overlook Others by Rolings: 4:18am On Jul 12, 2023
Poisonousman:

When you post all Yoruba here.. anybody talk to you.. nuisance

You are inconsequential....so nobody cares what you do
But Obi is aspiring to lead the country
His behaviour should be presidential.....inclusive.
Else there won't be any difference between him and those he seek to replace.

If you really like Obi you should be worried his attention will have to be brought to the fact that there were other Nigerians apart from igbos among award recipients.....it has happened at least twice.
Seems he thinks presidency is a childs play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos: Day 2 Of The 2weeks Sit At Home In Ebonyi State 1.8.2023 / Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police / President Of World Bank Can't Afford Socks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.