Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This (81867 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Dickson178(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2023
To see better wife go hard be that o cry
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Kingcalls: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Machinegun91:
Babalawo is not God

Stop giving Satan praises

But they activated Satan by going against God's commands

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Kingcalls: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Omihanifa:
Same story every year undecided
Let even assume that the story is true, as a yahoo boy trying to do such a thing, aren't you suppose to even go up north to do such a thing.

Every one knows that an average lady in the South would have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before.meaning that the chance of them being used for rituals is very high.

Am not in support of rituals out at least make we dey reason too nah

Up north!! U wan mk dem sharia im blokos
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2023
olasaad:
The Babalawo doesn't want to involve himself in doing bloody things, that is why he's stressing the guy to be sleeping with ladies. Baba knows that is a lesser sin compared to asking for their heads or other body parts.

There is no lesser sin.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by fortunez1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
How true ? Anyway good food for thoughts
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Baronthecelebri: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
No need to marry again
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Eriokanmi: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Well, this might be a cooked up story but what I once witnessed was the other way round. Back in the days, I graduated ahead of this my friend who played a great role during my admission in those days. We gained admission same year but I graduated ahead of him.

After finishing my final exams and preparing for my nysc, he told me that he had a reference in one course , which happened to be his favourite. His script couldn't be found. That's how he lost one year. He went and cleared that paper. When it was time to pick their call ups, in preparation for the nysc, the school went on strike so the man in charge of student affairs unit took all the call ups home due to the strike action and directed all graduands to come to his house and pick their call ups.

Somehow, my friend was doing slow motion in a girl's place. By the time he now went to pick his letter, he learnt that the student affairs director had been rushed to the hospital. Cultists whose names had been pasted all over the campus after rusticating them quickly went to the director's house to pick their call up letters. I wouldn't know the system now but in those days, the moment you moved to the final level, depending on the duration of your course, your department would collate your names as possible graduands and send to faculty. Your names would now be forwarded to the nysc. So, before these guys were rusticated, their name had been sent down to nysc in abuja so, their call ups came with others .

When they got to the man's house, the man looked at the list he had and discovered they were all in the black book of the school so he asked them to settle with the school after the strike was over for possible consideration. These guys refused to leave. One of them grabbed a bottle and hit the director on the head, snatched the call ups from him and ran away with everything. That's how my friend missed that year oo.

He came to me one day. I was already working. He narrated all that happened, except his dating life. I told him to accompany me to a man of God. That I was going to have a vigil there that night which used to happen once in a week. He agreed to follow me. Before the program I took him to the pastor. He said what's the problem and my friend said he had issues with his school which was delaying his progress. The man said sir, please lets pray first. As he began, he said sir, pls open your eyes, who is Amaka? He said its his gf and he said OK, as he continued, he asked again, please who's Shade, he said his gf and the man continued, he asked who's Bola, he said its his gf and the man reacted, saying, but why do you like women this much bro? He said one of them whose name is Bola( not her real name pls) was behind his problems. He said the girl had been telling him that they'd both graduate same year but he was taking it to be a joke. That she had had series of disappointments in the past, as guys always slept with her and dumped her. She now went to a herbalist who made some incisions in her private part that, whosoever slept with her would be her husband as he'd be in her perpetual bondage.

In short, he prayed, fasted and he overcame. A few weeks later, his cousin told him they pasted a list of those affected by the call up issues and his name was among those names. That was how he served with the 2nd batch. Today, he's in charge of logistics in a leading USA company in NJ.

Guys, stay away from those ladies if you want to live your dreams and you don't want your glory to die. Their legs are longer than you may have thought. Pray very well and be convinced of your life partner. Don't choose by beauty or cheerfulness. Enough said

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by MrAmbrose(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Keep selling your souls to the devil, generation of vipers, bible no lie.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by kwasoly(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Machinegun91:
Babalawo is not God

I don't think his giving Satan praise, what sums up everything is flee sexual sin.

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Sunnyski: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
Who even believe all this stories??

You better do. The earlier you believe the better for your younger sisters and nieces that have not started their bleeping tour.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by godwon01(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
This story resemble Yoruba Nollywood move I watched. Story of a movie translated to a written story.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
“I will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.”, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.
He slept with over 120 women & went back to the baba.
120 women!!? Quite shocking right? Now, here's the most shocking part of it.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.
That's why before you marry my brother!!!! I will repeat my brother do thorough investigation from the date she was born. Avoid church girls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Leo588(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Make I use calculator now

E mean say him dey sleep with 4 girls at least everyday. Olosho never plenty reach like this na? 😃

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by maxzzo1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Where can I download the app that the babalawo used to calculate this stat.
Abi u wan check urself tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Omoawoke: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why are girls absent from this thread

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by fortune1968: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Where can I download the app that the babalawo used to calculate this stat.
Liarstore.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Oduok(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Both the Babalawo and OP are lying
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by sacajawea: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Machinegun91:

Even as A completely irreligious person, that is a very, properly worded statement.

The OP's write-up is so Faulty and filled with holes.
Only illiterate, simple-minded overly religious people fly along with this kind of nonsense write-up
(Even within the confines of the religion in Context here, in Christianity that he is practicing, he is flawed )

I've seen this story many times on the Internet, over and over again...
An Intertwine of ignorance, Subtle overt self-righteousness, annoying stupidity, mixed with African superstitious mind... All mixed together. How Foolish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Patrioticman007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Who told you the confession was real? Don't you know that, most of those Pastors hire People to come make such baseless confession during church programmes?

It's a true story down west for hook-up is the trade employing 90 percentage of the ladies down east.hence the rise of baby factories.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by EcoNews: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
And one sensless mod push this to frontpage
Na WA O. OP you are destined to perish lying. Yahoo told 120 -8 have all been used yet the baba wey give am Jaz no give thing to know those used n not used. You must definitely die by lying.

RTID:
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
“I will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.”, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by spartachico(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Babalawo of today will only collect your money until you are tired of visiting him ,cus if you can pay for hotel for two months and afford to pay the girls you slept with,why the fvck would you still need babalawo when your brain is working perfectly ,why do you wanna get rich over night suddenly... anyway sudden death Dey hungry some people sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by obembet(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.

Same way they will sleep with your wife and ur mother... I hope they are decent

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
I've said it before and I will keep saying it. In the year 2023, only an idiotic man gets married to a Nigerian woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Whoknow: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
It sound ureal right? I don't doubt it because of the way girls run after materialism.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by visaclick: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
The hotel will favor i and my family 😑😑

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by pansophist(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria and superstitions.

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nonsense
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by dustmalik: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.
There's nothing like a decent adulterous woman. An adulterous woman cannot be said to be decent.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Dedeity: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
Don't argue about this. It's true.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Christistruth03: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:

I once heard a Prophecy at a Christian Prayer meeting meant for a man there , the Prophecy went “ Your enemies have told you that they have finished using your destiny but God wants you to know he has given you an even better destiny than the one they said they used “

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.