Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This (82075 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by dyera(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
KingDash09:
I fit believe small.. I once entered a cab with a babalawo around 2018 ish

when I gained admission , the babalawo told me that the university I’m going eh that almost all of the girls in that school have been used by yahoo boys/ritualists this is a true story

Okay, so now what is the way forward for the girls that have been used by yahoo boys?

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Thomasankara(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
[/color] exactly not all galz condole trash and can be enticed with frivolities[color=#770077]
stanvesco:

This is simply because he went to fish in a river where other yahoo boys are sitted around and actively fishing.

E get some girls.that would not follow you to hotel for Bleep.
E get some babe whey must play hard to get.

You are what U attract

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Chucks13: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
It is OK, but rest assure that yahoo goat his sister, aunt, cousin, mother will be use one day and for you his friend if you don't stay away from the animal your family might be his victim one day.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by phorget(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.

How about a ”decent” married woman that has been used even before she got married?... undecidedπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by dikings(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na lie
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Thomasankara(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
[/color]bad guy with good doings[color=#770077]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Omihanifa:
Same story every year undecided
Let even assume that the story is true, as a yahoo boy trying to do such a thing, aren't you suppose to even go up north to do such a thing.

Every one knows that an average lady in the South would have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before.meaning that the chance of them being used for rituals is very high.

Am not in support of rituals out at least make we dey reason too nah
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
WildChild00:

You better be careful....
He don come. ROFLMAO.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by dikings(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.
jesu! No try am fr som places o
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by LeeSmart: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
Which one be decent married woman bayi?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by WildChild00(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
meobizy:
He don come. ROFLMAO.

For real, be careful sweetheart
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
WildChild00:

For real, be careful sweetheart
LWKMD.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by WildChild00(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
meobizy:
LWKMD.

grin Okay ooo
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by forexprophet(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jealousy of innoson will choke you and your family

Almaigaa:

Another Igbo man with fake Aba made news, like fake and substandard INNOSSON motors.

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by ConfidentialDoc: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Some babalawo are dishonest..but what if he's telling the truth.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Potterstent(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/@metrocrime. Or you can simply type @metrocrime on YouTube and you will fine me. I need to reach 1000 subscribers to attain monetization, and it has not been easy. It is free of charge to subscribe. Please support me

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Trustmea: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let even assume that the story is true, as a yahoo boy trying to do such a thing, aren't you suppose to even go up north to do such a thing.

Every one knows that an average lady in the South would have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before.meaning that the chance of them being used for rituals is very high.

Did I hear you mention north like what r u smoking? Some northern girls can bleep eh.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:
So a married woman taking off her panties for u to slide in is decent? And u still believe that ur the only one she's keeping secrets with? For her to betray her legally married husband who are u that she can't tell fables to Dey there dey whine urself

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Decarbonisation: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
β€œI will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.”, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.
He slept with over 120 women & went back to the baba.
120 women!!? Quite shocking right? Now, here's the most shocking part of it.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by omoadeleye(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
I have heard this type of level before tei tei
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by ehikwe22: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Babalawo's are on top of the food chain. They scam pastors and prophets, armed robbers and kidnappers, and fraudsters. Your friend has been used(scammed)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Omihanifa: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Trustmea:

Did I hear you mention north like what r u smoking? Some northern girls can bleep eh.

Am not talking of bleep, am talking of chance of then being used for rituals is very slim. I stay in the North and I know what am talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Mercylike(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
Who even believe all this stories??

If u av been used also, it's normal for u not to believe

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
dyera:

Okay, so now what is the way forward for the girls that have been used by yahoo boys?
Lol... No way forward oo they will just be living their lives on pending 😁
But of course, except they truly know and identify with Jesus then it's the only way out. Asides that no shi shi can save them lipsrsealed
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Osanoghodua1: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
It's a big fat lie, the guy can't sleep with 120 guys in 2months by just lodging in an hotel, the baba can't exactly know the destiny of all the 120 girls. I bet you can't use 8 girls at once for ritual if you're not a principality yourself, different people with different energy or spiritual level. I know it's just a content.

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by AyarmBoye(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
β€œI will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.”, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.
He slept with over 120 women & went back to the baba.
120 women!!? Quite shocking right? Now, here's the most shocking part of it.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.
cocktail and bull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by TeeFriz: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Agreed flee from sexual immortality but do you know that when you are about to get married you might still end up with used wife. Only except she is a virgin.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by BrazilianOG(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
E be lyk say boyz dem don use you upgrade my dear
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by outofthebox: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Well, this might be a cooked up story but what I once witnessed was the other way round. Back in the days, I graduated ahead of this my friend who played a great role during my admission in those days. We gained admission same year but I graduated ahead of him.

After finishing my final exams and preparing for my nysc, he told me that he had a reference in one course , which happened to be his favourite. His script couldn't be found. That's how he lost one year. He went and cleared that paper. When it was time to pick their call ups, in preparation for the nysc, the school went on strike so the man in charge of student affairs unit took all the call ups home due to the strike action and directed all graduands to come to his house and pick their call ups.

Somehow, my friend was doing slow motion in a girl's place. By the time he now went to pick his letter, he learnt that the student affairs director had been rushed to the hospital. Cultists whose names had been pasted all over the campus after rusticating them quickly went to the director's house to pick their call up letters. I wouldn't know the system now but in those days, the moment you moved to the final level, depending on the duration of your course, your department would collate your names as possible graduands and send to faculty. Your names would now be forwarded to the nysc. So, before these guys were rusticated, their name had been sent down to nysc in abuja so, their call ups came with others .

When they got to the man's house, the man looked at the list he had and discovered they were all in the black book of the school so he asked them to settle with the school after the strike was over for possible consideration. These guys refused to leave. One of them grabbed a bottle and hit the director on the head, snatched the call ups from him and ran away with everything. That's how my friend missed that year oo.

He came to me one day. I was already working. He narrated all that happened, except his dating life. I told him to accompany me to a man of God. That I was going to have a vigil there that night which used to happen once in a week. He agreed to follow me. Before the program I took him to the pastor. He said what's the problem and my friend said he had issues with his school which was delaying his progress. The man said sir, please lets pray first. As he began, he said sir, pls open your eyes, who is Amaka? He said its his gf and he said OK, as he continued, he asked again, please who's Shade, he said his gf and the man continued, he asked who's Bola, he said its his gf and the man reacted, saying, but why do you like women this much bro? He said one of them whose name is Bola( not her real name pls) was behind his problems. He said the girl had been telling him that they'd both graduate same year but he was taking it to be a joke. That she had had series of disappointments in the past, as guys always slept with her and dumped her. She now went to a herbalist who made some incisions in her private part that, whosoever slept with her would be her husband as he'd be in her perpetual bondage.

In short, he prayed, fasted and he overcame. A few weeks later, his cousin told him they pasted a list of those affected by the call up issues and his name was among those names. That was how he served with the 2nd batch. Today, he's in charge of logistics in a leading USA company in NJ.

Guys, stay away from those ladies if you want to live your dreams and you don't want your glory to die. Their legs are longer than you may have thought. Pray very well and be convinced of your life partner. Don't choose by beauty or cheerfulness. Enough said
Brother l learned this the hard way. Thank Jesus for rescuing me. Am still praying. And mind you this started last year October.
I am happy I know Jesus now. Do you know how many lives have been destroyed
My advice:: don't engage in sex until after marriage. Fast before you marry
I made that mistake but God saved me.
I have warned my siblings. I would keep telling my friends also.
Most Naija girls are fetish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by DJBIGGY(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omihanifa:

It's like you looking for a yoruba actress that have not dated or slept with an NURTW guy undecided

Dey play.... Girls in the north are now gunning for yahoo boys. Don't be surprised if many have been used up already
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Mercylike(f): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:

Have u been used too?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
The native doctor scammed him and just used that as excuse. The jazz didn't work and won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.