Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla (35019 Views)

Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Cincinnatus: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
He will soon vacate the Lion Building.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by samuelson06(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
jmoore:
That will not give you immunity.
You forged your NYSC certificate.

He probably went to beg Tinubu to intervene, meanwhile both of them are going.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Is the appointment a favour or call to deliver good governance to the people?
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Triangles1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
miekom:
Good gesture

I'm telling you.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by deji17: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
There is nothing like Yoruba Christians..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Olichoke: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thank you Mr. President for appointing an Igala-Igbo person as Chief of Naval staff.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits, Thanks Tinubu For Appointment Of Naval Chief, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla

Let me get this right. So a sitting governor leaves his duty post in Enugu, jumps on a plane to Abuja to see Tinubu just to thank him for appointing someone from Enugu state as a service chief. Is this man not a clown?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by tunde1200(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Yoruba Muslim nko.
You hate with passion and.
God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Jpblessed(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
I think Gov peter mba is seriously bargaining with APC to influence the outcome of the governorship petition tribunal in his favour with a promise of decamping to the APC after.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Alliswell248: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
no need of all that because our mandate will be reclaimed soon.

Two mandate thieves parading themselves

You would soon wake up from your slumber. Keep wasting your time looking for the mandate.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Oludara202: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits, Thanks Tinubu For Appointment Of Naval Chief, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7AHF97fdk

How do I just doubt the instinct, he could show all the loyalty in the world but trust me, woe betide him if he actually forged the cert..
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124358216:

Everyone moving on and praying for a better Nigeria,
Only Children of hate, frustrations and perdition and their enabler here are in pains.

This governor has suddenly become their instant enemies, directionless fools dem.

Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless the Guv.
God bless the President

🙏 🤲

Are u saying that up till now nigeria isn't great? What did buhari now do for 8years?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by osuofia2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
God bless Enugu state , hell to Igbos sympathisers
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Shimran(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Until the murderers of Deborah are charged to court, convicted and publicly hanged, Islam will NEVER KNOW PEACE. Until the Islamic leaders and the police officers that conspired to secure the clandestine release and escape of Deborah's murderers are charged, convicted and jailed, Islam will NEVER know peace. Shame on all the Christian leaders who kept shut when Deborah begged for her life as the Arab slaves stoned and burnt her to death. Shame on all you Christian leaders who choose political convenience over the precious life of that Nigerian girl. Her ONLY crime is that she refused to bow down to the Arab moon god imported from Saudi Arabia. Shame on you Christian leaders. Shame of the emir of Sokoto for not identifying and exposing the Muslim leaders who worked with the police to secure the secret release and escape of Deborah's killers.

Nigerians, this is our land. This is not Saudi Arabia. This is not Mecca or Medina. This is Nigeria. We MUST not allow these Arab slaves to turn our land to a killing field of non-Muslims to appease the moon god of Arabia! Those of you who are smart know that the ongoing genocide of Benue-Plateau and Kaduna Christian populations is orchestrated all the way from Saudi. Those of you who are f00lish think otherwise. They killing Nigerians on our own land, and we Nigerians are acting like its okay. They're killing Nigerians at the instruction of their Saudi masters, and we Nigerians are acting like its not a big deal. If our ancestors had handed over our lands to bloodthirsty Arabs, we will be here today to call ourselves Nigerians? Let's use our common sense even if we insist that we refuse to be clever. Does it make sense to you that somebody can commit murder in public and his face is recorded and yet after he was arrested the police conspired with the emir of sokoto to effect his escape to Niger Republic?

How would Islam know peace so far you're the world caretaker?
USA hates Islam the most. They couldn't do but to coexist despite Islam weapons weakness!
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Alliswell248: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Let me get this right. So a sitting governor leaves his duty post in Enugu, jumps on a plane to Abuja to see Tinubu just to thank him for appointing someone from Enugu state as a service chief. Is this man not a clown?

You in your myopic mind, assume he did this. Can't you just pretend to be wise for once? Must you always complain about everything? Is Mbah answerable to you? You might not even voted for him in the first instance.

Kid.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Amumaigwe: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chenu60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7AHF97fdk

Consulting each other on the exit plans since they share almost same fate. #saynotoforgery

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Fiscus105(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Still looking for when the tribal and ethnicity opinions will disappear in our political space.

Appointing a competent officer shouldn't attract courtesy visit. (My opinion).

I think, if he visited because of impending 2 weeks sit at home would have better.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by DWJOBScom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
You are too tribalistic, may you fall in love and marry a lady not your tribe so as to help you cub this habit

Amen!!!!!!
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by nkemjacob2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na becos of that one make am go aso Rock go thank Tinubu for ? wasting tax payer money. Na this kind shinanigans Peter obi wan stop. E no fit thank am for phone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

You in your myopic mind, assume he did this. Can't you just pretend to be wise for once? Must you always complain about everything? Is Mbah answerable to you? You might not even voted for him in the first instance.

Kid.

Adult, why are u hurt by my post?

Adult, can you show me the complain u referring to?

Adult, could you kindly negate my points as an adult will do and help me answer d question I asked?

"Let me get this right. So a sitting governor leaves his duty post in Enugu, jumps on a plane to Abuja to see Tinubu just to thank him for appointing someone from Enugu state as a service chief. Is this man not a clown?"

3 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Chucks13: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbo people are peace loving people and that's the reason why God has continue to bless and protect the Igbos .

Ok peace loving with ugm and ipob sit at home killings and properties destruction ba?

Igbo are peace loving before Kanu, Ekpa and Bitter Obi were allowed to turned Igbo to monsters no other tribe willing to associate with like before again. This is not time to be praising in hypocrisy it is a very horrible ad embarrassing moment in Igbo history.

Thiesee 3 bastards I mentioned their names need to go for DNA to be sure if their papa na Igbo or they are Obj group with a known mother side but no known father side.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
That's beautiful
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Pitto: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
NYSC scammer.

He visited ASIWAJU to have some memories after been sacked by the court.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Tingotoe: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
stop mistaking me for Helinues . I am not tribalistic

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .
And who cares? You still have one head with nothing in it

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Cocolatti(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Governor of my state(Kaduna) is yet to congratulate the newly appointed Chief of Defense Staff(CDS), not to talk of thanking President Tinubu. This is all because he is a Christian and from Southern Kaduna. If he was a Muslim you would have seen and heard congratulatory visits and messages from the Masha Allah Brigade.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Bfly: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
What is the meaning of what this ass licking Mbah is doing? Is Ogalla not a Nigerian? How as he done you a favour by appointing him. The last time it was ohanaeze thanking kaduna governor for appointing ibo man.

What this southeasterners are doing is absolute rubbish.

If they don't appoint you, you insult, if they appoint you, you praise. The whole insult and praise shit do nothing but deepen the sense of different tribes.
.All is for the good of the nation not southeast. Stop emphasising this same issue giving us sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by endy69: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oga go buy make dem influence tribunal judgement
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Iamzik: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
stop mistaking me for Helinues . I am not tribalistic

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .

Igbo amaka

Yoruba amaka 😂😂🤣
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

So u hate yoruba muslims? Is that what you are implying? If yes you are still a Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Adabestseason(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your NYSC,it is more honourary than certificates
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by adams123: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
This tribalism will consume all of us in this country...how can he thank him for appointing someone to serve his country? What's our problem sef? Was he appointed to serve only Enugu people? The earlier we desist from this attitude the better for all of us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.