Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla (35027 Views)

Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by AskNgige2: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla favor me and my family.

U are becoming too dry nna..

Change your style biko
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
omenka:
Just a single sentence, yet you hopelessly murdered English. Perhaps this is one of the reasons you were thrown under the bus by your silly principal, Ihedioha.
your people in Benue state are being murdered on a daily by the Fulani herdsmen, you ain't bothered about that , Na my English be your problem 😂😂
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by shimolv: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by CursedOsuPigs: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
It is worth visiting and thanking Bola Ahmed Tinubu the eyeneck president select tongue

You will masturbate till no pont of blood remains in your body. 8 years is a long time.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Ihateheadslamer: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Go and drink brukutu
CursedOsuPigs:

You will masturbate till no pont of blood remains in your body. 8 years is a long time.

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by CursedOsuPigs: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Go and drink brukutu

A no be igbo
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ojojonkembu: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Story for the gods!Oga tell us the truth why u go see baba,u go thank tinubu for appointing ogalla,as ogalla family member na! Oga u go beg baba make him help u cover ur NYSC fvck up.well him go help u because na the same certificate fvckup two for una dey answer.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by olamieseun(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gbadebo family
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nchenches: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
The forger of NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE meets with expert forger of Primary school and O'Level Certificates.
Forger of NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE is COURTING FAVOURABLE JUDGEMENT FROM THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL through display of intention to decamp from PDP to APC if judgment favours him.
Small minds; if not, what has a PDP governor whose party is in court challenging the election of the opposition candidate as president, got to do with visiting to thank the president whose election is opposed by his party? Small mind.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nchenches: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
miekom:
Good gesture

E mi lokan. When you see a good gesture, you will reject it like you rejected the opinion of EU Observer team to the last Nigeria's General elections. You didn't know that the EU Observer team is trying to stop Nigeria from digging a hole to bury itself.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are too tribalistic, may you fall in love and marry a lady not your tribe so as to help you cub this habit

He definitely can't be more tribalistic than most of your yoruba brothers and sisters both on and outside this forum.

The level of tribalism being practised by you guys is unrivaled
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ideatoprince18(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2023
AskNgige2:

U are becoming too dry nna..

Change your style biko

May U are becoming too dry nna..

Change your style biko favor me and my family
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by APCNig: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are too tribalistic, may you fall in love and marry a lady not your tribe so as to help you cub this habit

Maybe a Kanuri, Tiv, Igala, Gwari, Junkun, e.t.c. Definitely not Yoruba, if he tries it, we will sacrifice him to the gods
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2023
APCNig:

Maybe a Kanuri, Tiv, Igala, Gwari, Junkun, e.t.c. Definitely not Yoruba, if he tries it, we will sacrifice him to the gods
😂 he might be a nice person outside here, so don't cancel him
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by MRMRMR: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
Why only ' Yoruba christians' ? You are a bigot & bigots are the biggest threats to peace n security in Nigeria & world over.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by AskNgige2: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
ideatoprince18:

May U are becoming too dry nna..

Change your style biko favor me and my family

Efulefu
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ideatoprince18(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
AskNgige2:

Efulefu

May efulefu favor me and my family
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Inosky: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
He went there to solicit his help to manipulate the judge to favour him in his fake NYSC cert. and rigged election.
After all, the agbado knows how to buy his way out and force the injustice to be the order.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by GreyLaw(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2023
jmoore:
That will not give you immunity.
You forged your NYSC certificate.

You are smart. He went to meet his fellow "guy" to help him. But it won't help him. He'll be sacked just like the former Bayelsa governor was sacked for forging his certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.