Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla (35023 Views)

Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Ferdinandu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Enugu fake Certificate holder went to beg the chief purveyor of fake certificates himself as comrades in crime to help him influence his current forgery case in court. He is now using the Innocent Chief of Naval staff as a cover. Continue telling us monkey story

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Grandkay21(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
They heat in Enugu tribunal is pursing him to meet Tinubu, he want to seek for help from a man in trouble

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Mccullum: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
The internet really enhances talking without evidences to substantiate facts from fictions, can you show evidences that truly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the country that is backing killings in Plateau and Benue States, can you give any video clip evidence of seeing Deborah murderers in Niger Republic? before even asking you of evidences on how Sultan assisted him to escape. grin it's not funny, think of a day, you may be asked for proves of what you posted on social medias, Seun has told every one to be responsible for what ever he/she posted, in order for you not to be like Fani-Kayode that claimed military were planning to overthrow but he couldn't be able to defend it when he was interrogated by the DSS. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by KoladeChris24(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
I thought they said he's from the Hausa speaking part of Enugu

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 77up(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
That's what some lunatics still not satisfy with.
Thank you Mr governor for your appreciative nature.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by haslaw(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Time for IPOB/OBIDIENTS/UGM to start wailing.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
This politicking is becoming irritating. Are we sure our leaders are willing to serve or just there for the fanfare? What is he thanking the president for?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Dittodat: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
Yoruba Christians?
Very shallow and gullible omo Na masquerading as half Yoruba. You are nothing but a full fledged omo Igbo with that your asinine deranged brainwashed mindset.
You think like a typical Igbo on NL.
Uchenna have a good day.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Albertgr8: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
What is this
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dittodat:

Yoruba Christians?
Very shallow and gullible omo Na masquerading as half Yoruba. You are nothing but a full fledged omo Igbo with that your asinine deranged brainwashed mindset.
You think like a typical Igbo on NL.
Uchenna have a good day.
Bye
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things .. A nobody so get lost.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by JB4life: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
No amount of private audience with eyeneck president by eyeneck-select governor will change the fact the both forged the Certificates submitted to INEC and both ,by God's grace, will soon hear from election tribunals.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by JB4life: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
GboyegaD:
This politicking is becoming irritating. Are we sure our leaders are willing to serve or just there for the fanfare? What is he thanking the president for?

He is appealing to Tinubu to prevail on Enugu Tribunal to save him not to thank him for anything.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by J3susFr3ak: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mccullum:
The internet really enhances talking without evidences to substantiate facts from fictions, can you show evidences that truly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the country that is backing killings in Plateau and Benue States, can you give any video clip evidence of seeing Deborah murderers in Niger Republic? before even asking you of evidences on how Sultan assisted him to escape. grin it's not funny, think of a day, you may be asked for proves of what you posted on social medias, Seun has told every one to be responsible for what ever he/she posted, in order for you not to be like Fani-Kayode that claimed military were planning to overthrow but he couldn't be able to defend it when he was interrogated by the DSS. undecided

Dude....we are not kids here! All that push and zeal to promote a certain brand of Islam by the Sharia states up North was also a strategy to cozy up to the oil Shieks and squeeze more petro-dollars for the cause of "their" Islam.

Look at the document below. Read the part it says "It noted that Muslims in Africa had been deprived of rights to be governed under sharia law and they should strengthen their struggle to reinstate it..." --and connect the dots in the way militant and terroristic Islam flourished especially during Buhari..

The OIC may look like a cuddly-duddly organization on the surface....but they have only one objective so far.

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by maxist2020(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Efforts in futility as he must vacate that office very soon, Tinubu can not help you because even Tinubu can't help himself.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by CJStarz: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
I believe your Igboness

001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by CJStarz: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ezigbo Nwadiana. Chukwu gozie gi

001Lagos:
stop mistaking me for Helinues . I am not tribalistic

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by CJStarz: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
My brother, e tire person o.

fullnetwork:
Unto wetin?
How is the appointment going to affect the price of fufu in Onitsha market?
Chai. Those of us that went to school need to send apology letters to our dead or alive parents. For we have failed ourselves and the country.
How can someone fly from Enugu to see the president and it's just to thank him for a lopsided appointment?
Is that what the Igbo land needs? Chai...

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
CJStarz:
Ezigbo Nwadiana. Chukwu gozie gi

Thanks... God bless you too brother .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by bakobenjamin198: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124358216:

Everyone moving on and praying for a better Nigeria,
Only Children of hate, frustrations and perdition and their enabler around are in pains.

This governor has suddenly become their instant enemies,
Directionless and joro jara joro fools dem.

Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless the Guv.
God bless the President

πŸ™ 🀲
This one has been singing same song right from time of " sai Baba" till date, yet, nothing has changed, instead, things are getting worse day in day out. He believes, even the people in power are not doing well, they should be praised and prayed for, for not doing well with his usual mantra "God bless the country and whosoever his heart so much desires" even if the person is evil.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Sunsen: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
JAGABAN

Simple Online Learning Survey

*If you never see this*

*Please πŸ™πŸ», I've invited you to fill out a form that contains only two questions. It will only take a few seconds.*

*Thank you* πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkhU6-sjdyr1gKSpUZ9GTg32ZEV2gKTZxsrHhWRMQApBMPjA/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
stop mistaking me for Helinues . I am not tribalistic

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .
Stop deceiving yourself, l went through ur recent post, they were totally against Yoruba, go and do DNA because the posts coming from you are full of hatred towards Yorubas
You are already doing the same mistake chinedu did that made him to be rejected in Lagos.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by EDOLUWA: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Naija will be great the day we stop thinking sentimentally based on the tribe, religion and political affiliation.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Stop deceiving yourself, l went through ur recent post, they were totally against Yoruba, go and do DNA because the posts coming from you are full of hatred towards Yorubas
Everyone hates you including your spirit

The same hatred that you people poured on Osibanjo because he contested for presidency against Tinubu..

Abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Diego35M: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Tinubu no get wahala, knowing him is loving him
He should do well and reduce the hardship, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructures in Nigeria that's the major
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Diego35M:

He should do well and reduce the hardship, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructures in Nigeria that's the major
He'll do them all, just be patient

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by chymeze: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol we know why he visited Tinubu. To influence court cases in his favour grin grin
But seriously, I'd really prefer this Mba guy as governor
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
A beautiful step in the right direction.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Everyone hates you including your spirit

The same hatred that you people poured on Osibanjo because he contested for presidency against Tinubu..

Abeg swerve
Who poured hates on osibanjo, you don't even understand politics, anytime your candidates lose, you see it as rigging and hatred towards your candidates,
Stop playing politics of bitterness and deception.
osibanjo lost to tinubu glaringly and osibanjo agreed himself and both of them have moved on in peace.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Dittodat: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

You're inconsequential in the scheme of things .. A nobody so get lost.
Your forefathers are inconsequential in the scheme of things hence you are a nobody.
A monkey has more worth then a worthless miserable low life scum of the Earth like you.
Go FVCK yourself.
The bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Bye
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Dikegodspower(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice one
Although you go still loose in court
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dittodat:

Your forefathers are inconsequential in the scheme of things hence you are a nobody.
A monkey has more worth then a worthless miserable low life scum of the Earth like you.
Go FVCK yourself.
The bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Bye
Eran, E pain am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Soldiers Arrive Lagos’ Streets / Makinde, Wike, Others Absent At Ademola Adeleke’s Swearing In As Osun Governor / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.