Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla (35025 Views)

Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Easylife1234: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Asiwaju. One Love πŸ’•
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by BrokenCondom: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Tinubu no get wahala, knowing him is loving him

I love him but i never know him
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by nedekid: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
No doubt on a personal level, he is a jolly good fellow.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by bolacode: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
stop mistaking me for Helinues . I am not tribalistic

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .

The same way Chinedu Vivor's mum is Igbo, and made sure he can't speak Yoruba
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
That one na achievement??
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by ginggerxy: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
APCNig:

Islam will not know peace, yet all your brothers are selling drugs in Islamic nations of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, e.t.c.
Those that went to Mecca? should I show you the list? Your name is what you truely represent.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by NovusHomo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits, Thanks Tinubu For Appointment Of Naval Chief, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7AHF97fdk

Unbelievable that a whole Rear Admiral followed this governor like a schoolboy who won a scholarship. Whatever happened to self-respect?!
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by TrainPark: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbo people are peace loving people and that's the reason why God has continue to bless and protect the Igbos .

So peace loving that they sit at home every monday!
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by worksmart(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cutting a deal with Tinubu to ensure Supreme Court rules in his favour for the Election Tribunal.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Newness2019: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

APPOINTMENT MADE ON FALSE FOUNDATION SHALL NOT STAND BY GOD'S GRACE............

SO, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL VISIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OCCUPIER OF THAT POSITION..............
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

You would soon wake up from your slumber. Keep wasting your time looking for the mandate.

Suck my hairy asshole
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by baajetu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
lol… you sound dense
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Jagabanarmy: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
You are too tribalistic, may you fall in love and marry a lady not your tribe so as to help you cub this habit
He is better than that Yarimo or yomoko iof a guy, he's an irredeemable bigot
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
baajetu:
lol… you sound dense
Are you Yoruba Muslim ?
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Dittodat: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba .

Prince of Aba (fake prince of Lagos) is OMO Igbo. He just enjoys masquerading on NL, hoping to fool some gullible Yorubas.
The MOFO dumped the fake Prince of Lagos moniker after Tinubu destroyed his political hopes. grin
I thought he would have bought a bottle of Sniper to relieve the pains of election losses over and over again, especially after Tinubu became the President. It must be a real pain. Lagos Lagoon is still open grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by helinues: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dittodat:

Prince of Aba (fake prince of Lagos) is OMO Igbo. He just enjoys masquerading on NL, hoping to fool some gullible Yorubas.
The MOFO dumped the fake Prince of Lagos moniker after Tinubu destroyed if political hopes. grin
I thought he would have bought a bottle of Sniper to relieve the pains of election losses over and over again, especially after Tinubu became the President. It must be a real pain. Lagos lagoon is still open grin

That guy has serious issue. You see as how I just ignored him

It's a waste of precious time engaging with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by baajetu(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Ok peace loving with ugm and ipob sit at home killings and properties destruction ba?

Igbo are peace loving before Kanu, Ekpa and Bitter Obi were allowed to turned Igbo to monsters no other tribe willing to associate with like before again. This is not time to be praising in hypocrisy it is a very horrible ad embarrassing moment in Igbo history.

Thiesee 3 bastards I mentioned their names need to go for DNA to be sure if their papa na Igbo or they are Obj group with a known mother side but no known father side.
That is too hash, don’t add to their problems. The one they are facing we are already crying for them, I am already thinking of starting a casket business and export to east, it will boom as those killings from sit at home rubbish go creat side income for person like us.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Mabizeka: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

That guy has serious issue. You see as how I just ignored him

It's a waste of precious time engaging with him
Hi, do you want a job that pays a living?
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Chucks13: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
baajetu:

That is too hash, don’t add to their problems. The one they are facing we are already crying for them, I am already thinking of starting a casket business and export to east, it will boom as those killings from sit at home rubbish go creat side income for person like us.

Haaa u bad faa!!!
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by baajetu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Are you Yoruba Muslim ?
I don’t feel safe giving you an answer as you already look dangerous to me
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by 001Lagos: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
baajetu:
I don’t feel safe giving you an answer as you already look dangerous to me
ah pele ti e πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by Alliswell248: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Adult, why are u hurt by my post?

Adult, can you show me the complain u referring to?

Adult, could you kindly negate my points as an adult will do and help me answer d question I asked?

"Let me get this right. So a sitting governor leaves his duty post in Enugu, jumps on a plane to Abuja to see Tinubu just to thank him for appointing someone from Enugu state as a service chief. Is this man not a clown?"

Do you always believe the headline? Headlines are bait to lure you to want to read the message. It is done all over the WORLD.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by richie240: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
These are the GRV's of this forum aka born-troweys.

001Lagos:

My mother is Igbo and dad is Yoruba
Just like GRV's mum, ur mum too must've done a heck of a job in colonizing u to think igbo.
Spits.
cool
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
No cap.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbo people are peace loving people and that's the reason why God has continue to bless and protect the Igbos .
Just a single sentence, yet you hopelessly murdered English. Perhaps this is one of the reasons you were thrown under the bus by your silly principal, Ihedioha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

Do you always believe the headline? Headlines are bait to lure you to want to read the message. It is done all over the WORLD.

You haven't answered the questions.

Adult, why are u hurt by my post?

Adult, can you show me the complain u referring to?

Adult, could you kindly negate my points as an adult will do and help me answer d question I asked?

"Let me get this right. So a sitting governor leaves his duty post in Enugu, jumps on a plane to Abuja to see Tinubu just to thank him for appointing someone from Enugu state as a service chief. Is this man not a clown?"
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by DMarketeer: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
πŸ“’ Calling all Nigerian students! πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Looking for a globally recognized education that fits your busy schedule? Look no further! πŸ‘€ Sign up for Nexford University today and unlock amazing benefits! πŸŽ“βœ¨

🌍 Gain a world-class degree πŸŽ“
🌟 Study at your own pace ⏰
πŸ’Ό Get industry-relevant skills πŸ’ͺ
πŸ“š Access to cutting-edge learning resources πŸ“–
πŸ’» Connect with a diverse global network 🌐

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Click the link below to learn more and join the Nexford community! πŸ‘‡

#Education #Nigeria #NexfordUniversity #FutureLeaders

https://nexford.scaletrk.com/click?o=1&a=350
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by lizko(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
He should swear he didn't discuss about his court case with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by dododawa1: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
This GOVERNOR and visit
Na five and six
Oga start working
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by kmaster007: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Not an Igbo man
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by FreeStuffsNG: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:
I dated people of other tribes and I ha no regret

I am half Yoruba half Igbo so I belong to both tribe .

I love the Igbos same way I love the Yoruba christians
defunct princeofowerri,you keep changing monikers upandan.
Re: Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla by kennyok(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol,funny visit,going to use Enugu bargain for court judgment forgeting say Tinubu still get hook hanging
Der is god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.