Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] (7845 Views)

Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) / Nairalanders, Rate This Attractive Door (photos) / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by RawSex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
This types of stretch marks turns me on badly, I really don't know why.

Guys what's your opinion on it?

9 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by RawSex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Its just so sexy!

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by TemplarLandry: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
cool God is wonderful.
Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Xammie001(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
LOWKEY YOU BE ASHEWO
BECAUSE WHERE YOU GET ALL THIS PICTURES FROM

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by RawSex(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
DISCLAIMER: when I say I love stretch marks, pls this type below is not included grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Jesuschrist01: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
I am the way the truth and the life. Give your heart to me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Waffarianman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dat 1 konsign you oo na soso money money full my head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by ikeno(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's very irritating 🤮

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by HeartlessMan: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
How did you see it through her clothes?

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2023

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by myyansh68(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
I honestly love and appreciate this mark, especially on booty and thighs.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by RawSex(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jesuschrist01:
if I tear u slap eh cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Average9jaman: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
DISCLAIMER: when I say I love stretch marks, pls this type below is not included grin

Dis 1 na pregnancy stretch marks, d marks are usually dark

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by LOVEGINO(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
u no no better thing be dat. See stretch mark Pro max 8gig ram/500gig memory grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by KingDash09(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
You and your father no dey try

2 vs 1 haba
Jesuschrist01:

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by AndrewTate(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
💀
Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by spencekat(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Some of them are fine,while some are irritating

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Solofresh2: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by dinachi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
This types of stretch marks turns me on badly, I really don't know why.

Guys what's your opinion on it?
Mad people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Shalommy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy You dey ment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Flathead8: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is the type of one naija babes have! Very ugly and unattractive angry
RawSex:

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Abolodje: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
I hate the thick thick akamu stretch marks with skin folds on bleached fat women skin
Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by onomeabuja: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
RawSex:
Its just so sexy!
See Ur name sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Sniper101(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Personally
I don't find it attractive
I don't find it disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Oge. I miss you girl

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Vision101(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2023
What is attractive about map of the world 🌎 on a lady's bombom?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by jericco1(m): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2023
I used to dislike it but I have grown to like it now.

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by iHateFraudsters: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Good lad.

I like the clean natural stretch marks, not those dark ugly ones.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by dyera(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2023
I don't find it attractive. I prefer her yansh to be clean and smooth.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by Bigseven(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
The last picture, she don born for house or she born before. Turn off for some of us
Re: Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] by ErnestNc: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Your soul is gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.