Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission (23882 Views)

Afdb To Hire Professionals Through 2019 YPP / Peugeot To Start Nigeria Assembly Plant In 2019 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Rolings:

I know Afe got more than half of his wealth under Obj.
Afe was FG lawyer
Obj lawyer
PDP lawyer.
Man cashed out in big time.
Obj was also influential in his decision to build a university.

Fixed
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by AareGaa: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Otedola worked for APC, so it's contract time grin grin

He has to recoup his money undecided

That's Nigerian politics for you

Afe Babalola is another beneficiary of Tinubu, disguising as a statesman undecided

We know them

Afe Babalola is the best lawyer in Nigeria.
He is greater than all the lawyers in Ibo land, both dead and alive.
Like wise, Otedola is a genuine industrialist/ businessmen, he is not an importer of fake and substandard products from China.
So, you can kill yourself if you are envious of the illustrious sons of Yoruba.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by nedekid: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Good news to investors with Geregu shares wink

This is the Best Time to invest in Lagos and neighbouring fellow Yoruba SW states.

if you hate and resent your Yoruba host, this is the worst time to invest in Yorubaland. You will lose because of your hate for your host who own the land.

Invest in Lagos today with a good patriotic heart and not with a heart full of hatred and bigotry against your host so you will not lose everything you bring to Yorubaland.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Oga. Don't hussle and empower yourselves, those shares will be bought by those folks you hate just as they are buying or have bought most of the land.
The most you will then be shouting is host this, indigene that.
Even the electricity generated will be sold, and it is those with financial means that will buy irrespective of where you come from. Just as you cannot enter brt based on omo onile levels, neither can you get ikedc light without loading your prepaid meter.
Anyway as usual, the option is to tap ie bypass meters.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Ambitious21: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Afe Babalola is another beneficiary of Tinubu, disguising as a statesman undecided

We know them

Instead of your people to work together, na Killings and unknown gunmen operations...
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by rajiedreez: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2023
I know Lagos will lead this

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by sukkot: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
Lagos would soon have 24/7 power... They are already doing 22 hours
i have had 23 hours a day for 2 months straight. inbetween that time i had 7 days straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Rolings: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
AareGaa:

Afe Babalola is greater than all the lawyers from Ibo land, all put together.
So, envy is allowed!

You got the wrong guy here.
It's not envy....it's the truth.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by HBB1(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2023
alobright17:

You wished Lagos change government from which party to which one exactly?

From Sanwoolu to the vastly inexperienced Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes.

Imagine putting someone who has never managed anything in his life over an econkmy larger than most African Countries?

...and this, only because of sentiments.

Is that not crass foolishness?

Eventhough I supported Obi in the last election, which I have now come to regret due to the bile his pepole have since shown constantly, I never would have supported GVR.

Never!

GVR over Sanwoolu?

Is that not madness?

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:

We know them
electricity act bill signed. If you also get the money, u can invest too. Don't hate the player. Otedola has been planning to go into power since the time he sold his forte energy and invested.in geregu power plan. Wealth favours the prepared

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Senudi96(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

So the Geometric power plant that has been but and completed in Aba is not IPP? So how come the one in Lagos that is yet on paper will now translate to be Nigerias first IPP..You yorubas and inferiority complex is becoming something else .you peoples chronic Jelousy must be studied in Heaven..NA LIE GO KILL YORUBA RACE.

This is a power transmission project. Power transmission is the sole responsibility of the TCN until the new electricity act.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Khyrvxjzy: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

My brother no need talking nice to this bunch of over drunk palm wine tappers from Osun and Ekiti claiming Lagosians..They won't understand what you are saying cos they are coming from a flood ravaged, poverty striken and dirty looking back ground with poor understanding of what modern life look like.
They are not used to seeing strangers in their midst cos they just find their way to lagos in one of the numerous cheap jallopies that ferry them and their farm produce from their hamlets to Lagos.
Some will come online after sipping over night palmwine and stuff their dirty belles with pounded yam to yap rubbish...so don't blame them, just ignore the idiots they are sub humans as far as am concerned..The real owners of Lagos respects Igbos and that is a know fact and I can tell you for sure that no true son of Lagos will come online and say trash about Igbos all the idiots raising tooics atfer tooics against Igbos here are rural dwellers just call them what they are.

your father is a bastard... your father that was killed in 1967.. dem shot your father papapa, e die hahaha. soldier cut your papa head like chicken hahaha, they are still killing you hahaha. poverty region drenched in generation of wretchedness....
hahaha e no go better for your papa selling gala, u are meant to be a slave

yoruba own ibo. ibo is yoruba inheritance

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by sukkot: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2023
HBB1:

Imagine putting someone who has never managed anything in his life over an econkmy larger than most African Countries?

Eventhough I supported Obi in the last election, which I have now come to regret due to the bile his pepole have since shown constantly, I never would have supported GVR.

Never!

GVR over Sanwoolu?

Is that not madness?
but let me ask you, what was obi selling point that attracted you initially ?
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by AareGaa: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2023
franchasofficia:
Is this bitter rant necessary? You made a beautiful post but spoilt it with this unnecessary bitter comment.

I am Igbo, a reputable man from my community is Femi Otedola's close friend and ally right from the time of Goodluck. He was among the people that mediated for Otedola when he was bankrupt and Goodluck bailed him. He visited Otedola almost monthly in Ghana where Femi was spending most of his time then until Goodluck came to power and bailed him. He is Igbo, he is closer to Femi Otedola than you that's same tribe with Femi Otedola.

My point is, only poor wretched and bitter people carry tribalism on their head like gala even when there is no need to.

I lived in Lagos for years, Lagos favored me a lot. I owe Lagos state tribute for my life's success. I cherish Lagos even more than my own state. I never wished Lagos bad, in fact I once wished Lagos could become a megacity like Paris, reason I supported a change in government in Lagos so Lagos can achieve its full potentias. I never for once disrespected Lagos and will never do. I paid all my levies and dues and even tax to Lagos state government. I contributed in my community development in Lagos because I was once a committee member of my LCDA and estate. We ensured we had adequate security. The chairman of my estate landlord and tenants association for over 6 years was an Igbo man.

Many of you go about spreading falsehood about Igbos and causing unjustified hatred for Igbos by falsely lying that Igbos don't honor or respect their host and I keep wondering how? This worthless claim only come to limelight every 4 years in Lagos that its election time that Lagos APC use the tactics to deceive bigots like you to vote for them and attack Igbos yet you refuse to use your wisdom.

Tell me categorically how Igbos disrespect Lagos indigenes in Lagos?

Don't start that Lagos is a no man's land mantra cos it was a positive slang started by a Yoruba man who was Lagos Governor and some Igbos used it to explain how welcoming Lagos is to everybody without discrimination. Never for once did Igbos contest to become Oba in Lagos? Have Igbos ever attacked Lagosians in a bid to snatch and take over their lands like Fulani herdsmen do to you, yet you never for once condemned Fulani tribe for that.

God and divinity will judge people like you. Be careful in life, life is deeper than internet fun and cruise catching cos u are causing heavy hatred and distortion of truth with the potential of causing genocide and ethnic civil war.

What crime did Igbos commit in 2023? That Peter Obi an Igbo man contested for Nigeria's President? First time Igbos massively supported an Igbo Presidential candidate after Igbos supported Presidential candidates from other tribes; Shagari (Hausa), Obasanjo (Yoruba), Yaradua (Fulani), Goodluck (Ijaw), Atiku (Fulani) yet you guys have been going on rampage just because Igbos supported an overqualified and competent Igbo Presidential candidate for once.

Be honest, if it was Igbos that produced Obasanjo from 1999 to 2006, Osinbajo from 2015 to 2023, and still insisted they must produce next President in 2023, how will Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have reacted to it? You guys would have told the whole world how greedy, heartless and arrogant Igbos are and how greedy Igbos are trying to dominate Nigeria by not allowing other Southern tribes to produce President.

God is watching you all, sorrow may endure for the night but joy will definitely come in the morning, you all will live to see what the Lord can do

Enough, please!

Obi has lost, try to move on.
He can never be president of Nigeria. Lies and propaganda don't win elections, especially at the national level.

He will be biafra president in future, when ibos are freed to go and form their country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by alobright17(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2023
HBB1:

Never!

GVR over Sanwoolu?

Is that not madness?

I'm in I never supported Obi and I'll never.

I just wanted the guy to tell me from which government he wanted to change to which one. Lol
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
The rich keep getting rich
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Okoyiboz3: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

So the Geometric power plant that has been but and completed in Aba is not IPP? So how come the one in Lagos that is yet on paper will now translate to be Nigerias first IPP..You yorubas and inferiority complex is becoming something else .you peoples chronic Jelousy must be studied in Heaven..NA LIE GO KILL YORUBA RACE.

You don't know the difference between IPP and PPP. Stupidity and inferiority complex is in the blood of you Igbo nonentities.

First IPP, Yoruba.
First power generation PPP, Yoruba.

Your children will be slaves to Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Laren24(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2023
wegevv:

Tribalism with the same account you’re trying to use for business on nairaland in Nigeria lol

Okay oh I guess the hustle is hustling lol
That’s none of your business sir.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by odutolu1(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

Have you held your governors accountable in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Kwara ooh sorry I forgot that Kwara has being seized by the Fulanis...yes, have you held them accountable? Or you turn a blind eye to what is happening in your state cos you are using one I pass my neighbour gen for cms garage while your poor grand ma in the village is waking about with a firewood touch...shaneless rural dwellers clamping Lagos.

Shut up. Kwara is a Yoruba state with a Yoruba governor. You guys suddenly started acting like monarchs have any power recently. The same emir that a governor can unseat any time

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by yemmight(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Let some people be sitting at home while we forge ahead.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by tollyboy5(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:

We know them
Otedola is a lagos indigene. What are you saying? His contract is in his homeland.

Lagos native getting lagos contract is recouping money? wetin dey do dis one?

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by tollyboy5(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2023
odutolu1:

Shut up. Kwara is a Yoruba state with a Yoruba governor. You guys suddenly started acting like monarchs have any power recently. The same emir that a governor can unseat any time
ahaz

kwara is not part of southwest state.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Godfullsam(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2023
franchasofficia:
Is this bitter rant necessary? You made a beautiful post but spoilt it with this unnecessary bitter comment.

I am Igbo, a reputable man from my community is Femi Otedola's close friend and ally right from the time of Goodluck. He was among the people that mediated for Otedola when he was bankrupt and Goodluck bailed him. He visited Otedola almost monthly in Ghana where Femi was spending most of his time then until Goodluck came to power and bailed him. He is Igbo, he is closer to Femi Otedola than you that's same tribe with Femi Otedola.

My point is, only poor wretched and bitter people carry tribalism on their head like gala even when there is no need to.

I lived in Lagos for years, Lagos favored me a lot. I owe Lagos state tribute for my life's success. I cherish Lagos even more than my own state. I never wished Lagos bad, in fact I once wished Lagos could become a megacity like Paris, reason I supported a change in government in Lagos so Lagos can achieve its full potentias. I never for once disrespected Lagos and will never do. I paid all my levies and dues and even tax to Lagos state government. I contributed in my community development in Lagos because I was once a committee member of my LCDA and estate. We ensured we had adequate security. The chairman of my estate landlord and tenants association for over 6 years was an Igbo man.

Many of you go about spreading falsehood about Igbos and causing unjustified hatred for Igbos by falsely lying that Igbos don't honor or respect their host and I keep wondering how? This worthless claim only come to limelight every 4 years in Lagos that its election time that Lagos APC use the tactics to deceive bigots like you to vote for them and attack Igbos yet you refuse to use your wisdom.

Tell me categorically how Igbos disrespect Lagos indigenes in Lagos?

Don't start that Lagos is a no man's land mantra cos it was a positive slang started by a Yoruba man who was Lagos Governor and some Igbos used it to explain how welcoming Lagos is to everybody without discrimination. Never for once did Igbos contest to become Oba in Lagos? Have Igbos ever attacked Lagosians in a bid to snatch and take over their lands like Fulani herdsmen do to you, yet you never for once condemned Fulani tribe for that.

God and divinity will judge people like you. Be careful in life, life is deeper than internet fun and cruise catching cos u are causing heavy hatred and distortion of truth with the potential of causing genocide and ethnic civil war.

What crime did Igbos commit in 2023? That Peter Obi an Igbo man contested for Nigeria's President? First time Igbos massively supported an Igbo Presidential candidate after Igbos supported Presidential candidates from other tribes; Shagari (Hausa), Obasanjo (Yoruba), Yaradua (Fulani), Goodluck (Ijaw), Atiku (Fulani) yet you guys have been going on rampage just because Igbos supported an overqualified and competent Igbo Presidential candidate for once.

Be honest, if it was Igbos that produced Obasanjo from 1999 to 2006, Osinbajo from 2015 to 2023, and still insisted they must produce next President in 2023, how will Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have reacted to it? You guys would have told the whole world how greedy, heartless and arrogant Igbos are and how greedy Igbos are trying to dominate Nigeria by not allowing other Southern tribes to produce President.

God is watching you all, sorrow may endure for the night but joy will definitely come in the morning, you all will live to see what the Lord can do

Stop wailing pls and stop shifting blames on the yorubas for whatever igbos are passing through..

Even though I strongly condemn the bigotic comment of the guy you mentioned, you yourself are taking it too far.
You seem to looking for the means show your Anger and that comment provided you an opportunity.

Be calming down.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Greenvaiper: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2023
EcoNews:
Shut you foolish Igbo mouth n go rot in the deepest part of hell.. Sebi na your Igbo foolish papa de know when everybody de broke .
Tell your point to your father no one needs them here. Oponu !

So because Igbo supported Pandoraa Obi Yorubas should not support whoever they like ? Why must it always be you foolish people complaining all the time once you are unable to have your pathetic way over others.

Atiku won only a state in Osun why are his tribesmen not lamenting like you fools ?

MKO contested 1993 n won only one Igbo state Pandoraa Obi did same in 2023 n won 1 state in the West yet your father his wailing like a miserable souls here so you clown think you deserve more than you give. You have to be mad.

When Yoruba voted massively for Falae with him winning all the 6 Yoruba state you Igbo voted Obasanjo that couldn't win his LGA n you think your pathetic life is not deep in bigotry n foolishness yet you give yourselves accolades for voting against Yoruba choice, you must be mad.

Only wretched n foolish Igbos you mean carry tribalism for head the like of firefire princeoflagos n host of others. You are definitely right about that

The fly is always stubborn and gets buried with the corpse. The guy you just quoted challenged you politely, but it's unfortunate that your hatred for the Igbo race has blinded you to the advice the guy gave you, and rather than respond politely, you resorted to insults, as that is what you and your kinds from your tribe re known for. Dude, life is deeper than what U think. You are already a doomed and cursed person. I am really sorry for how your end will be.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by HBB1(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2023
sukkot:
but let me ask you, what was obi selling point that attracted you initially ?

1. I felt he was not corrupt

2. We needed low cost of governance and he seemed to symbolize this.

3. 'They' made it appear he did fairly well as Governor

4. He seemed to have reasonable ideas on how to move the Country forward.

5. The other major contestants, were from the old guard and I was tird of their politics.

Atiku was a big no for me.
Tinubu, although smart and politically astute, I felt was corrupt.

I now understand that politics is dirty and you have to be willing to play dirty to get thr job done.

The UK, US... and Europe generally have played the dirtiest politics in the past hundreds of years and have all to show for it.

In the end, what matters is results.

Now to Obi...

Although I am Christian, I was very uncomfortable when I saw him running from Church-to- Church, kneeling down and carrying flag.

He was contesting for President of the Country for crying out loud, what about the Muslims?

Even if APC did Muslim-Muslim ticket, why make it worse?

I was even more uncomforrable when I listened to the 'yes daddy' conversation.
Made me think he was a big pretender.

Then the bile his kin showed when it 'appeared' he was winning and when he won Lagos made my eye clear.

...and how they wanted to foist an unqualified GVR on us made me start wondering.

I could argue for Obi, but who the F is GVR?

Seemed all like a big scheme.

Suddenly those that were for IPOB suddenly were all for Obi.
Sit at home tailed off.
UGM attacks stopped...

I believe my judgement was just wrong on the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by CaptainFM1: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Good news to investors with Geregu shares wink

This is the Best Time to invest in Lagos and neighbouring fellow Yoruba SW states.

if you hate and resent your Yoruba host, this is the worst time to invest in Yorubaland. You will lose because of your hate for your host who own the land.

Invest in Lagos today with a good patriotic heart and not with a heart full of hatred and bigotry against your host so you will not lose everything you bring to Yorubaland.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!

SMHFU!
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by EcoNews: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2023
So you n the fool you call the guy when Kanu insulted others from other tribe where were your foolish fathers ?

Who is lamenting or stopping flies from getting buried with the corpse now ? Who need advice from fools n morons like you ?

Why can't you share you advice among your tribesmen before dishing it out to others ? May it never be well with you n you entire household for the audacity to advice others when pathetic bigots are everywhere among your tribesmen.

Fools be talking about how others will end yet Kanu as been languishing in jail for 8 years now while multitude of your foolish father kith n kin are awaiting deathrow ti be beheaded n gulllitioned as they should rightly be sent to hell.

A foolish soul talk about hate yet it is fools from your trube that complain about hate from Hausa Yoruba Fulani Ikwerre Nupe Ibibio Efik Arab Chinese Cambodians South Africans Malays Singaporean n many others.

What a fool.

Greenvaiper:

The fly is always stubborn and gets buried with the corpse. The guy you just quoted challenged you politely, but it's unfortunate that your hatred for the Igbo race has blinded you to the advice the guy gave you, and rather than respond politely, you resorted to insults, as that is what you and your kinds from your tribe re known for. Dude, life is deeper than what U think. You are already a doomed and cursed person. I am really sorry for how your end will be.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by drlateef: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

Have you held your governors accountable in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Kwara ooh sorry I forgot that Kwara has being seized by the Fulanis...yes, have you held them accountable? Or you turn a blind eye to what is happening in your state cos you are using one I pass my neighbour gen for cms garage while your poor grand ma in the village is waking about with a firewood touch...shaneless rural dwellers clamping Lagos.

My parents are land owners in Lagos. That’s where are belong with roots over 200 years.
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by wegevv: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Laren24:

That’s none of your business sir.

True, won’t catch me doing such genius lmao
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:

We know them

How did he work for apc? Even if otedola stays neutral or works for the opposition apc or any government will always want to be identified with his brand and enterprise.

Top Businessmen don't play Partisan politics
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by delpee(f): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2023
ahaz:

IPP is about generation of power which Otedola also does. This post is about taking it a step further to include power transmission which is the link to distribution.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by sukkot: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2023
HBB1:

1. I felt he was not corrupt

2. We needed low cost of governance and he seemed to symbolize this.

3. 'They' made it appear he did fairly well as Governor

4. He seemed to have reasonable ideas on how to move the Country forward.

5. The other major contestants, were from the old guard and I was tird of their politics.

Atiku was a big no for me.
Tinubu, although smart and politically astute, I felt was corrupt.

I now understand that politics is dirty and you have to be willing to play dirty to get thr job done.

The UK, US... and Europe generally have played the dirtiest politics in the past hundreds of years and have all to show for it.

In the end, what matters is results.

Now to Obi...

Although I am Christian, I was very uncomfortable when I saw him running from Church-to- Church, kneeling down and carrying flag.

He was contesting for President of the Country for crying out loud, what about the Muslims?

Even if APC did Muslim-Muslim ticket, why make it worse?

I was even more uncomforrable when I listened to the 'yes daddy' conversation.
Made me think he was a big pretender.

Then the bile his kin showed when it 'appeared' he was winning and when he won Lagos made my eye clear.

...and how they wanted to foist an unqualified GVR on us made me start wondering.

I could argue for Obi, but who the F is GVR?

Seemed all like a big scheme.

Suddenly those that were for IPOB suddenly were all for Obi.
Sit at home tailed off.
UGM attacks stopped...

I believe my judgement was just wrong on the matter.

thats a very fair modus operandi based on your initial perception and its good that you remained open to change
Re: Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission by Shantyken(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:

[b]Afe Babalola
is another beneficiary of Tinubu, disguising as a statesman undecided

We know them [/b]
But I hear say Peter obi just celebrate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Business / Nigeria Overtakes South-Africa As Continent's Largest Economy / (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.