Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour (12842 Views)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yes, men are mostly the cause of vaginal odour yet they go all over social media to shame women who are actually suffering from this. Semen is a white or grey coloured fluid, it has a mild chlorine like smell due to the presence of alkaline substance in it, but an infected semen changes colour to yellow or green which smells offensive and this means semen could be a potential cause of bad vaginal odour. A male ejaculate into the vagina after sex and the semen will either flow out or dry up and this interact with the vaginal fluid. No lady is born with any offensive odour in their vagina, the vagina has a unique fragrance and cleanse itself, it is also normal for a healthy vagina to have a slight scent but this odour can change when infections and other unhealthy concerns are present. Most men these days are living very unhealthy lifestyle, they eat, smoke, drink and consume other sorts of rubbish which are highly alkalined and very detrimental to their health, they bring forth unhealthy and infected sperm into your body which interacts with the vaginal fluid leading to various of forms of vaginal diseases like yeast infection, chlamydia, and others. Even the lubricants they use on you affects the PH of the vagina which affects the scent. Ladies please before you engage in any sexual relationship with any man , take his sperm for all the necessary tests, and whenever he complains of any fishy, rotten egg or any kind of offensive smell from you down there, make sure you drag him with you to the clinic for treatment because he's likely responsible for what he's complaining about.Thanks

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Insightful angry

Guys,,,, over to you,,, let the battle begin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, men are mostly the cause of vaginal odour yet they go all over social media to shame women who are actually suffering from this. Semen is a white or grey coloured fluid, it has a mild chlorine like smell due to the presence of alkaline substance in it, but an infected semen changes colour to yellow or green which smells offensive and this means semen could be a potential cause of bad vaginal odour. After sex, a male ejaculate into the vagina after sex and the semen will either flow out or dry up and this interact with the vaginal fluid. No lady is born with any offensive odour in their vagina, the vagina has a unique fragrance and cleanse itself, it is also normal for a healthy vagina to have a slight scent but this odour can change when infections and other unhealthy concerns are present. Most men these days are living very unhealthy lifestyle, they eat, smoke, drink and consume other sorts of rubbish which are highly alkalined and very detrimental to their health, they bring forth unhealthy and infected sperm into your body which interacts with the vaginal fluid leading to various of forms of vaginal diseases like yeast infection, chlamydia, and others. Even the lubricants they use on you affects the PH of the vagina which affects the scent. Ladies please before you engage in any sexual relationship with any man , take his sperm for all the necessary tests, and whenever he complains of any fishy, rotten egg or any kind of offensive smell from you down there, make sure you drag him with you to the clinic for treatment because he's likely responsible for what he's complaining about.Thanks

Lol u left other problems that can cause vaginal odour and focused on guys.. lemme ask u a question. Who are the ones that keep multiple sex partners? Who are the ones carryin lubricants in there bag where ever they go? Are we suppose to teach u how to take care of urself? Aint u suppose to wash down there after sex?

U just love twisting issues to make it sound sweet.. u don't have a concrete reason for sayin guys are responsible for vaginal odour. Tell him to put on condom if u don't feel comfortable.. period! And after sex make sure u wash down there. What else? Perhaps u need a dry cleaner. RUBBISH

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Felyyaks(f): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2020
I think the topic should be "Men might be the cause of vaginal odour after sex,in women" .Because they are women who have never had sexual intercourse before ,but have contacted infections mostly from using public urinaries/toilets and this can also generate unpleasant odour from the vagina. The doctors should know better

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by CheedyJ(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Hanty , go & wash your vj if it’s smelling & stop looking for who to blame...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by NeeKlaus: 12:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, men are mostly the cause of vaginal odour yet they go all over social media to shame women who are actually suffering from this. Semen is a white or grey coloured fluid, it has a mild chlorine like smell due to the presence of alkaline substance in it, but an infected semen changes colour to yellow or green which smells offensive and this means semen could be a potential cause of bad vaginal odour. After sex, a male ejaculate into the vagina after sex and the semen will either flow out or dry up and this interact with the vaginal fluid. No lady is born with any offensive odour in their vagina, the vagina has a unique fragrance and cleanse itself, it is also normal for a healthy vagina to have a slight scent but this odour can change when infections and other unhealthy concerns are present. Most men these days are living very unhealthy lifestyle, they eat, smoke, drink and consume other sorts of rubbish which are highly alkalined and very detrimental to their health, they bring forth unhealthy and infected sperm into your body which interacts with the vaginal fluid leading to various of forms of vaginal diseases like yeast infection, chlamydia, and others. Even the lubricants they use on you affects the PH of the vagina which affects the scent. Ladies please before you engage in any sexual relationship with any man , take his sperm for all the necessary tests, and whenever he complains of any fishy, rotten egg or any kind of offensive smell from you down there, make sure you drag him with you to the clinic for treatment because he's likely responsible for what he's complaining about.Thanks
I am sorry but you are really dull or you are probably posting this for attention.

So what of the ladies that have never had sex but still have vaginal odours, where did it come from? Their vagina magically produces semen on their own, shey?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Akinbahm(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Insightful angry

No battle to begin bro, 66% of her post are based on attacking guys thus I don't take people who shift blame and/or attack other party seriously...

20 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by AstroG: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Just tell us that you have vaginal odour na cheesy

Just kidding tho' but for real are you saying men are the only reason why women have vaginal odour? lipsrsealed Be realistic pls.

Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Shortcut2life: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Every time Na long post Nairaland don codedly Employ this one oo

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by BigJoe19: 2:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Men are also the cause of your great stupidity grin undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by BigJoe19: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Felyyaks:
I think the topic should be "Men might be the cause of vaginal odour after sex,in women" .Because they are women who have never had sexual intercourse before ,but have contacted infections mostly from using public urinaries/toilets and this can also generate unpleasant odour from the vagina. The doctors should know better
So we have females that can use their heads? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Sixfeetbelle: 2:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u left other problems that can cause vaginal odour and focused on guys.. lemme ask u a question. Who are the ones keepin multiple sex partners? Who are the ones carryin lubricants in there bag where ever they go? Are we suppose to teach u how to take care of urself? Aint u suppose to wash down there after sex?

U just love twisting issues to make it sound sweet.. u don't have a concrete reason for sayin guys are responsible for vaginal odour. Tell him to put on condom if u don't feel comfortable.. period! And after sex make sure u wash down there. What else? Perhaps u need a dry cleaner. RUBBISH

If your one particular boyfriend of say four years now is a regular patroniser of oloshos and does not like using condom, is this not in line with what the Op said?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Burgerlomo: 2:27am On Nov 07, 2020
cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Dayoebe(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Not all ladies has offensive odour down below.

Few who does are mostly as a result of unhygienic lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Lexusgs430: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2020
According to you o, let's assume the man wears condom properly?.....

Would he still be blamed or when the lady has not been penetrated for a while, but it still smells of rotten egg, dead fish or stagnant gutter.....

Go and cure your infection o, eat plenty pineapples or increase your personal hygiene routines......... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Karleb(m): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2020
The day this girl will start having regular intercourse is the day she'll stop seeing men as the reason for her predicaments

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by lwsquotes: 3:51am On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Insightful angry

[url] https://lwsquotes.com/long-distance-relationship-quotes-status[/url]

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by JasperVII(m): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
Men are also the cause of your great stupidity grin undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nuclear99(m): 4:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Very dull brain

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by JasperVII(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Biased
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 07, 2020
NeeKlaus:

I am sorry but you are really dull or you are probably posting this for attention.

So what of the ladies that have never had sex but still have vaginal odours, where did it come from? Their vagina magically produces semen on their own, shey?
I used "most" in my statement and I'm right with that post only if you stop reading it with a biased mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:
According to you o, let's assume the man wears condom properly?.....

Would he still be blamed or when the lady has not been penetrated for a while, but it still smells of rotten egg, dead fish or stagnant gutter.....

Go and cure your infection o, eat plenty pineapples or increase your personal hygiene routines......... cheesy
Go back and read,this time with an unbiased mind and you will get my point,all I wrote there is the bitter truth
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Dayoebe:
Not all ladies has offensive odour down below.

Few who does are mostly as a result of unhygienic lifestyle.
You are right, but it's high time men also realized that they might be the cause of those vaginal odour they complain and shame some women about,they should have their sperm examined and also get treated same with their girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by OB7Foreva(m): 4:57am On Nov 07, 2020
This girl is bored!!
Go get a new hobby ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Lexusgs430: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Go back and read,this time with an unbiased mind and you will get my point,all I wrote there is the bitter truth

If you have an infection, go sort yourself out..... Kicking this smelly can down the road, would NEVER add fragrance to your pussy.......... wink

Or better still regularly washing and rinsing + eating pineapples, would add fruity odour to your kitty cat......... Meow...... cool

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you have an infection, go sort yourself out..... Kicking this smelly can down the road, would NEVER add fragrance to your pussy.......... wink
I don't engage in premarital sex to begin with and I also don't play with my hygiene but as odd as the post might be to you,you have just read the bitter truth,Take it from me
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2020
OB7Foreva:
This girl is bored!!
Go get a new hobby ma'am
Take that post seriously, bitter truth. I'm not bored either
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Lexusgs430: 5:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
I don't engage in premarital sex to begin with and I also don't play with my hygiene but as odd as the post might be to you,you have just read the bitter truth,Take it from me

Come over here let me inspect........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Twelfthman: 5:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Are you a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Ravedoxie: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Dior ewu
Re: Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Ravedoxie:
Dior ewu
Go for sperm test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.