Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jiji Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jiji Experience (303 Views)

Do You Want To Make Money Like jiji? / OLX Versus JIJI Which Is Better? / Vitaccino. : Effective Coffee For Weight Loss, Flat Tummy & Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Experience by Monday5(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
What is your experience with Jiji online store?

Have you been scammed before? On any platform...

Share with us....
Someone else could learn
See mine in the comment 👇👇👇
Re: Jiji Experience by chim14(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Monday5:

Share with us....

Only physical goods e.g fairly used at cheap rate moves fast like lightening. Any other digital stuff or non physical barely move.

Paid ads dont always guarantee u will land a client. Ads nw take time to go live unlike b4.

And the platform nw decline ads without giving reason which made me angry & deleted my account with dem. Seems there's sum sort of bias there nw unlike b4. Maybe dey've employed some new yeye people to manage d platform.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Experience by Monday5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Monday5:

Share with us....

For me, learning about Jiji online store has been a wonderful experience. I started when Jiji allow account holders to post adverts free of charge. I actually made some good profits from the sale of cement, Marine Boards, and woods. It was exciting until I had a completely sad situation: a fraudulent man called me that he wants to buy 300 bags of cement. I told him the price of the cement at the time.
Unknown to us, he directed the truck to the site where a client called him for Cement. He gave them a price less than what I told him.

Immediately after the truck got to the site where they are to deliver the Cement, the client sent the money for the 300 bags of cement to this fraudulent man and showed the truck delivery man that payment has been made they can now begin to onload the cement.

Wahala started when the owner of the cement did not receive any payment, and asked the truck driver to cancel delivery.

Phone number of the fraudulent man has been switched off since then. This happened last year around September 2022.

Why am I sharing this information?
It's actually our fault if we get scammed.

If you have to pay for services rendered or goods on delivery, you should make sure you collect the account number from the delivery man. Not from anyone else. Not even the person you contacted.

Simply accept or confirm the account number with the delivery man before making payment.
Re: Jiji Experience by PayEscrow: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Monday5:

For me, learning about Jiji online store has been a wonderful experience. I started when Jiji allow account holders to post adverts free of charge. I actually made some good profits from the sale of cement, Marine Boards, and woods. It was exciting until I had a completely sad situation: a fraudulent man called me that he wants to buy 300 bags of cement. I told him the price of the cement at the time.
Unknown to us, he directed the truck to the site where a client called him for Cement. He gave them a price less than what I told him.

Immediately after the truck got to the site where they are to deliver the Cement, the client sent the money for the 300 bags of cement to this fraudulent man and showed the truck delivery man that payment has been made they can now begin to onload the cement.

Wahala started when the owner of the cement did not receive any payment, and asked the truck driver to cancel delivery.

Phone number of the fraudulent man has been switched off since then. This happened last year around September 2022.

Why am I sharing this information?
It's actually our fault if we get scammed.

If you have to pay for services rendered or goods on delivery, you should make sure you collect the account number from the delivery man. Not from anyone else. Not even the person you contacted.

Simply accept or confirm the account number with the delivery man before making payment.

wow! shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital / Stop Losing Money Trading Forex Currency Pairs. Come And Learn Synthetic Indices / Cost Of House Rent In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.