Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy (2545 Views)

My Husband Will Take This For Supper / Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
To those of you men who allow lust overtake your sense of reasoning by constantly being wicked and cheating on your wife and rubbing it on her face claiming macho, African man or traditional man whatsoever, I'm here to tell you that these are the privileges you'll never enjoy in your old age when that sidechick will be long gone without giving a damn about your existence . Women don't forgive easily, they nurse the pain in their hearts forever especially when being hurt and betrayed by the person they love most. Do not dare your woman so as not to pay through your noses when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Men should learn from these live testimony

4 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Rokiat(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lol funny thread. Most men don’t think about this, they only think about bursting a nut.

Post nut clarity will set in 35 years later. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
That your wife you are treating like trash while frolicking with a side chick will also neglect you when you need her most.
Treat your women well if you want to enjoy these privileges. God bless all the good and wonderful men out there

8 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rokiat:
Lol funny thread. Most men don’t think about this, they only think about bursting a nut.

Post nut clarity will set in 35 years later. lipsrsealed
Let them continue bursting nuts, it'll catch up with them. Post nut clarity will surely catch up with them

2 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Cassandraloius: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yul left the group in pieces! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Perfectman91: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2023
You all talk like fools, what makes you think a wife cant get old age sickness first and need her husband to care for her?

15 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by advanceDNA: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Perfectman91:
You all talk like fools, what makes you think a wife cant get old age sickness first and need her husband to care for her?

Baba ...Na their way jarè.....always selfish way of thinking ....

Imagine one babe say she go make sure her husband must have her name on all properties so that when he dies his families wont come and drag the property....... i'm like...hope u normal?? ..u never even marry, yet u don dey think "first to die" for your husband..

17 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by thesicilian: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2023
As if women don't get terminally ill as well.

2 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by JeffreyJunior: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2023
There are many reasons for taking care of sick and dying spouse, oyibos will tell you that. grin

Chances that oyibo woman is doing it for life insurance and social security benefits of the sick spouse are very high.

The black woman also will be doing it for what the society, their pastor, and their village people will say considering the society they live in.

If this thread is to discourage me from having King of Sidechicks, King Solomon as my mentor, then it has failed.

6 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
Yul Edochie left the group chat 😢

Life is not always like that. It may surprise you that Judy will stay thru for Yul

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2023
It must be so frustrating for that you cannot change us for your own selfish reasons.
Stop wasting your time creating pointless posts.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:
It must be so frustrating for that you cannot change us for your own selfish reasons.
Stop wasting your time creating pointless posts.
You will not understand now
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Life is not always like that. It may surprise you that Judy will stay thru for Yul
She won't stay and if she stays she'll never care for him. Women like Judy are not designed that way

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
You will not understand now
Of course, only you can understand. We men don't know what we are doing. It should be all about you.
May your fruitless quest to change men never end.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:

Of course, only you can understand. We men don't know what we are doing. It should be all about you.
May your fruitless quest to change men never end.
Go back and read my post , I've modified some things and read the live testimony from a nurse. Learn now before it's too late
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba ...Na their way jarè.....always selfish way of thinking ....

Imagine one babe say she go make sure her husband must have her name on all properties so that when he dies his families wont come and drag the property....... i'm like...hope u normal?? ..u never even marry, yet u don dey think "first to die" for your husband..
Go back and read, I've modified my post.
See a live testimony, you better be a good man to your woman
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:

Why?
I don't want your privileges.
Stop wasting your time.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:

Madam why dont u face ur relationship and go give this advice to ur man ..and leave others to run their relarionship as they want.....na only wife dey care for man at old age..??

. see u ...opening threads, threatening men with old age disease.....this is pathetic...so women dont have old age disease too??

some of u cant even cook, wash, without bringing ur feminist ideologies into ur marriage....... is it u 21st feminist that will now lovinginly care for an old man with Parkinson's, or chronic back ache shítting himself on the bed, and cant move..... lol.. yeah right !!!!

...fact is ...a good wife will get good treatment from her man....not because of old age....

.but the problem with u women is that u just expected to be treated like queens just because u are a woman/wife and not becos u deserve it.....

4 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:

Why?
I don't want your privileges.
Stop wasting your time.
This is young, healthy and amateur talking, this will change when old age hits you
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by vincenteger: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nothing but the truth.

You just made me remembered my late father, my mum was with him till the very end. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

God will continue to bless our parents

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
vincenteger:
Nothing but the truth.

You just made me remembered my late father, my mum was with him till the very end. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

God will continue to bless our parents
Amen, it simply implies your dad was a good husband to her. Nobody is perfect but your mom taking good care of her simply means he was a good man. RIP to him
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
This is young, healthy and amateur talking, this will change when old age hits you

She is even assuming I want to get married and have kids. Very narrow minded thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:

She is even assuming I want to get married and have kids. Very narrow minded thinkers.
So you planning to live a meaningless life
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
So you planning to live a meaningless life
Yes. Leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:

Yes. Leave me alone.
You need deliverance, go to any of our branches (Christ Embassy) and get your deliverance. It is well with you
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by layzie: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
To those of you men who allow lust overtake your sense of reasoning by constantly being wicked and cheating on your wife and rubbing it on her face claiming macho, African man or traditional man whatsoever, I'm here to tell you that these are the privileges you'll never enjoy in your old age when that sidechick will be long gone without giving a damn about your existence . Women don't forgive easily, they nurse the pain in their hearts forever especially when being hurt and betrayed by the person they love most. Do not dare your woman so as not to pay through your noses when the time comes.

Y should it be the man that will be sick and needing help at old age. Why not the woman?
And how did u come to the conclusion that the wife will still be alive then?

Yes cheating is bad, we know. Don't just be sending us pix of a sickly man and telling us that that will be the benefit of not cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Emmanuel909090: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Stupid and one sided message. And did you also visit the women's ward? Or women don't fall sick.

It's simple treat your partner with respect.
The woman you feel is going to be there might die before you, she might be the sick one.

A lot of persons can take care of whoever genuinely.
Just be nice to all and not only your wife

1 Like

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Foodqueen(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Women fall sick too.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Stupid and one sided message. And did you also visit the women ward? Or women don't fall sick.

It's simple treat your partner with respect.
The woman you feel is going to be there might die before you, she might be the sick one.

A lot of persons can take care of whoever genuinely.
Just be nice to all and not only your wife
Why are you scared
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Women fall sick too.
Yes but most men don't give care to their sick wife, wife's family or a hired nurse will do the job.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
You need deliverance, go to any of our branches (Christ Embassy) and get your deliverance. It is well with you
Deliverance from what? Women?

Your head is not correct. You need to see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Wife Of 15yrs Cheating / Love At First Sight?: Does It Exists: If It Does,does It Exist In Nigeria / What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.