Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy (2582 Views)

My Husband Will Take This For Supper / Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
scoory:

Deliverance from what? Women?

Your head is not correct. You need to see a psychiatrist.
You need it more, You were conceived from a union and it reach your turn you doing rubbish. I repeat you need deliverance. Come to our church
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by scoory: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
IconicR:
You need it more, You were conceived from a union and it reach your turn you doing rubbish. I repeat you need deliverance. Come to our church

I repeat, deliverance from what?

I've told you to leave me alone.

You need love but you ain't getting any with this your attitude.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2023
scoory:

I repeat, deliverance from what?

I've told you to leave me alone.

You need love but you ain't getting none with this your attitude.
Are you serious? Funny people full this Nairaland. You seriously need deliverance
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Savedday2: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by jeromestarks: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
You can only enjoy these privileges if you marry her before she clocks 23.

Women get clumsier with age. If you marry a woman older than 23, you will still suffer irrespective of how you treat her because she will so get OLD and useless.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Emmanuel909090: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Why are you scared

Of what? I know people who treated their wife the best and still experienced worst from her, someone you meet today can be there for you much more than who you thought will ever be.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by blaky007: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by juri: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR

Long Time. Still waiting for responses. Any ideas how long that will take?

Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
juri:
IconicR

Long Time. Still waiting for responses. Any ideas how long that will take?
🤔
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by juri: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
🤔

Common, just tell me what needs to be done. You know by now this is not some joke right?
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by juri: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
🤔

Did you even read the last mail at all? Because meaningful surgestions was made there, especially the WhatsApp option at least for a start.
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
juri:

Did you even read the last mail at all? Because meaningful surgestions was made there, especially the WhatsApp option at least for a start.
🤔 are you sure you chatting with the right person?
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by juri: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
🤔 are you sure you chatting with the right person?

;DHahahaha! YES, I do. That's because the value I see in you, I can always detect even with the Pandora of changes, except I do not come across conversations involving you. Just got to know of this new ID, and imediately recognized some distinct characteristics especially on some moral values/stands which in the first place, had got my attention and interest in your person all these while till now.

But on a serious note, I think what needs to be done is taking too long ( I wasn't even asking for much). Any way, why not respond to the DM I have just sent to you and tell me how very wrong I am. I am very much interested to know. We can even discuss further how wrong I am/was on WhatsApp. Is that a deal?. cool
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
juri:

;DHahahaha! YES, I do. That's because the value I see in you, I can always detect even with the Pandora of changes, except I do not come across conversations involving you. Just got to know of this new ID, and imediately recognized some distinct characteristics especially on some moral values/stands which in the first place, had got my attention and interest in your person all these while till now.

But on a serious note, I think what needs to be done is taking too long ( I wasn't even asking for much). Any way, why not respond to the DM I have just sent to you and tell me how very wrong I am. I am very much interested to know. We can even discuss further how wrong I am/was on WhatsApp. Is that a deal?. cool
Check very well you may be there's some mix-up
Re: Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy by juri: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
Check very well you may be there's some mix-up

You know very well as much as I do that there is no mix-up here. Any time I try to get your attention on ways moving forward from where we are, you always deflect.Okey, you know what, I conceed that there is a mix-up cheesy. Okey!!?, Done.

Now, that settled, I would like to get to know you, IconicR beyond this platform, so can you pls respond to the DM I sent you so we can take the conversation from there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

38-year-old Established Woman Vs A Younger, Non-established Virgin? (Photo) / I'm A Heart Breaker / Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.