Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots (42525 Views)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son / I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by panpan(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2023
The title of a thread should be in line with the content, or at least the title should not be off.
If the title is inconsistent, then it should be modified before being brought to the front page.
It is said that once a post has been brought to the front page, only the moderator can edit it.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by jerk: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2023
WesternPanzer:

That Mugu that quoted you saying you are smarter than Obi is a known Igbo hater.

Nne, these people hate Igbo people oo. Dem no just like us. Even if you want praise them forever. Dem no just send us.
So who are you? Waste side.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by lexy2014: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Padipadi:

The LP spokesman wailed on behalf of him

Where in d article did he wail?
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Komu1048(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Igwe9:

show me the place in the story where Obi said anything.
Shame on you if you failed to show me

Ok he asked som1 to kick on his behalf
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2023
u speak my mind
TooNoisy:
Obi knows even his own party members are beginning to leave him on his own. I wonder what else he will tell his supporters when the supreme Court throws out his useless petition.

I guess they will revert to Biafra.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2023
All this mummified πŸ’ πŸ’ monkeys commenting OBi up/down ......... Read the article complete if you can be able to spot any place peter obi kicks just as the OP said 😈😈😈😈
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Akungitit: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu is teaching these fools how to play politics, Nigeria is now a one party state.

1 Like

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Okwyjesus(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu promised an all inclusive government and that's what he wants to achieve. I see nothing wrong with that anyway.
Labour party should not exclude itself but nominate it's own from Alex Otti.

You see nothing wrong because you are steeped in corruption
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by omophunky(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Igwe9:

show me the place in the story where Obi said anything.
Shame on you if you failed to show me
Guy u failed to decode the Sarcasm in that comment
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by ekineme: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I read the whole article and didn't understand what OP means. Can anyone give me a reference to Obi on this?

grin grin It seems you are new on nairaland. For your information, Obi must be mentioned for it to attract traffic or alternatively Igbo.
I just don't understand this country anymore.

1 Like

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by ComptonGee: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2023
They have one governor... they're still the ones complaining. Chai!
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Padipadi:

The LP spokesman wailed on behalf of him
Seems some of us read different report.
I saw his spokesman and his campaign council spokesman in the report, wonder why most can't see it
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Iselogunise: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Media n traffic propaganda nah like 5&6
Even I am not a fan of Obi, why attribute him to this news when he is busy at the tribunal

E be like say ASUU stiles effect Dey worry some of our press
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Jsucre(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2023
Na Obi say this epistle? Obi dey summarize nah.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by mcgodison2531(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I read the whole article and didn't understand what OP means. Can anyone give me a reference to Obi on this?
I also read it, the media and APC just want to tarnish the man image.

1 Like

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by bentenny(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2023
How does this post have any link to Peter Obi?

The number of intentional illiterates flooding this seemingly decaying forum every second is not only preposterous but should be a source of worry for the owner!
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by GoodbutBadguy: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2023
BAT is the LM10 of politics baba won buy them all, Obi is on his own on this and this might bury his political career grin . Kudos to BAT for inclusive government
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Henrydata(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Obi sef
He thinks others actually takes him seriously outside his ever-retarded Obi-mumu supporters and the SE

Tinubu don forget say person dey bear Girigirigorygory Obi since May29, who takes him seriously sef?

Well, BAT should continue to run an inclusive Govt, na federal level be this, no be LP media team

Bigot!!!

Oga take Ur time and read the article
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by wellsprings: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL UNITY. For the first time in a long time, we have a truly FEDERAL President....Why LAGOS is called EKO FEDERAL cool
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Inclusive government not IPOB government.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by bizzle2: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Still searching for Obi's "Kick" in this article cheesy cheesy . smh.
Obi kicks . . yet no comment from Obi.
Atiku commented but I didn't see Atiku kicks.
If Obi name never dey, the news no go relevant.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by KingKonig: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Toosure70:
Kick ball or what?
The bucket grin
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by LZAA: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Moral lesson
In this life sha keep you hands clean
See as APCHEAT minions are scrambling upandan trying to stain okwute πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
No evidence of foul play so they try all sorts
SmhπŸ˜„
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by damkin24(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Urchinns,there is no where on the long post Obi was mentioned,just normal propaganda as usual
So his chief media officer is no longer conveying his thoughts?
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Styluss: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Did you read??
DevilsEqual:
Obi sef
He thinks others actually takes him seriously outside his ever-retarded Obi-mumu supporters and the SE

Tinubu don forget say person dey bear Girigirigorygory Obi since May29, who takes him seriously sef?

Well, BAT should continue to run an inclusive Govt, na federal level be this, no be LP media team

Bigot!!!
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Dshocker(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2023
TooNoisy:
Obi knows even his own party members are beginning to leave him on his own. I wonder what else he will tell his supporters when the supreme Court throws out his useless petition.

I guess they will revert to Biafra.

If his petitions were useless, they would have thrown it away and fined him, so say something else.

No dey talk like person wey no go school.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Wahabfuture: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Demurray: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
You can't bribe or rig your way to power and wants to form a government of forced national unity. You can't substantiate or justify illegality with illegality. The mandate criminal on seat is an illegality that must be remove and the rightful person enthroned.
Who is the rightful person? Pls don't tell me it's Obi cos Atiku came 2nd
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Chimaceezee: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/boards-obi-kicks-as-tinubu-offers-opposition-govs-slots/?amp
As a youth and you’re foolishly shouting on your mandate we stand because of tribalism Hence, your parents are still struggling in this country
Na better mumu u be coz this Government has nothing has nothing new to offer
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Leave the idiot...! If they don't make such useless news sensational, how else will anyone bother with it! tongue

1 Like

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Slymonster(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2023
This forum is dead and stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.