Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots (42532 Views)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son / I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by bolivnnaija: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
seanfer:
I’m sure Obi can’t dictate for those that will be appointed from LP.
He can say whatever he likes because there’s freedom of speech.
The government is buying support/legitimacy.
Let's wait and see.
How many people can u buy?
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by donmik: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
The crook has started campaigning for the re-run.
Karma will surely speak beyond our imagination
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by MardiGraso: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Okay...let them continue kicking
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by smartemperor042: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mad and hungry people everywhere!

TooNoisy:
Obi knows even his own party members are beginning to leave him on his own. I wonder what else he will tell his supporters when the supreme Court throws out his useless petition.

I guess they will revert to Biafra.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Mccullum: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tanko Yakasai spoke for Labour Party and its presidential candidate in the last election.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Biksy200: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu is so stupid I must say. Is it only Governors that can fill into such positions?? These are people that are already in control of the wealth of their states and you want to honour them with more when there are millions of unemployed graduates who are also qualified for such positions.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Metrofox(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
You can't bribe or rig your way to power and wants to form a government of forced national unity. You can't substantiate or justify illegality with illegality. The mandate criminal on seat is an illegality that must be remove and the rightful person enthroned.

The thief is hell bent on fortifying his illegal power grab by uniting bands of thieves. Smart move but it will all end in tears
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Belleful: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
PO rentage of LP will soon expired. Ur only governor have gone to visit the president to parley with him. This mumu spokesman is talking trash
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Okay. Let me explain.

Obi's media aide is Obi's spokesperson. He/She speaks on behalf of Obi. They are his authorized spokesperson. When the media aide speaks, it is the indirect voice of Obi.

Hope you understand now?

Tnx for d explanation.

Bro, are u sure your deliverance is genuine? How come you cant differentiate between what the quote you made and mine?
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by EmmyDJourno: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
TooNoisy:
Obi knows even his own party members are beginning to leave him on his own. I wonder what else he will tell his supporters when the supreme Court throws out his useless petition.

I guess they will revert to Biafra.

Who pay this one school fees😂🤣
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Realestatevixen: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Majesty7:

So his media aide speaks on behalf of Atiku? Read! Lazy youth

Do you have to insult before passing your thoughts?

You just exhibited the attributes of a lazy person by not articulating your thoughts without resorting to name calling.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Guyman01: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nothing concerns Obi on this story neither did he react anywhere, mentioning Obi was simply a clickbait and we fell for it because Obi sells newspapers
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Henadih(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
"Meanwhile, the Peoples Democratic Party has said it cannot comment until its governors took a position on the offer."

What do we expect from PDAPC nothing. Birds of same feather. They will not comment because they are one and same. idiots of a party.
for 8yrs what did they do as opposition. Nothing and are ready to continue in same line. Let them go and collect ministerial and board positions. That is what they are good at. Chop I chop political party. Nonsense party of a group. Look at their Court cases as useless are the party itself.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by hyperflex(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nbote:
Nigerian politicians continuing their usual Loot-A-Thon..

Better go and join them or go and lead so you can change things so you won't be pointing fingers for the rest of your life.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
how does Obi fit into the post?
Has his party God's Father.

Tinubu I was God's father for decades.....
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Komu1048(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Who did he ask specifically?! What's the person's name??! What exactly did the person say that links him up directly to the mind of Obi??!

Normally, I sit back and watch bigots embarrass themselves in public forums, but I had to dive in here! tongue

Angel frost! U too like wahala, u better rest for your sanity
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Komu1048:

Angel frost! U too like wahala, u better rest for your sanity

Okay Boss! I greet you specially! grin
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Igwe9(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Majesty7:

A HUGE shame on you.

Speaking in the same vein, Obi’s media aide, Tai Obasi, said as much as what the president is attempting to do appears positive, it is not enough to legitimise his government.

“It is obviously a gimmick. Of course, you know the man (Tinubu) and the problem he is facing in court. It is easy for one to see what he is trying to do even though it looks positive though.

“But again, the oppositions are not fools. As we are concerned, we still see his government as an interim one,” he concluded.

Or is his media aide no longer speaking on his behalf?
And you went to school?
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Igwe9(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Komu1048:

Ok he asked som1 to kick on his behalf
nobody kicked against anything. even the media aid praised the gesture but reiterated that it won't affect the court case and Tinubu did not make such request.
so i don't know the intentions of the poster.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by Majesty7: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Tnx for d explanation.

Bro, are u sure your deliverance is genuine? How come you cant differentiate between what the quote you made and mine?

You better retire to bed.
Re: Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Majesty7:

You better retire to bed.

How will that answer the questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid / Video: Insurgents Flee In Multitude As Military Bombards Sambisa Stronhhold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.