Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria (18652 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

Are you referring to me or someone else? What point?
I'm referring to you. Your stinking attempt to link Obi's take on insecurity with IPOB in his region.
He has a much right as anyone else to speak on any matter that catches his fancy whether it's occurring in his region or not.
What you should be concerned about is what the govt's response is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
cool correct
casualobserver:
IPOB sponsor.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Image123(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:

What is the difference between Igbos and IPOB? Are we not one and the same. Allow the people from the region to tell their stories and stop this premeditated confirmatory bias. Enough of these non-senses coming out from strangers like you.

Stop loving us more than we love ourselves.

IPOB was founded by Lamidi Kanu in 2012, stop gaslighting.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
theophorus:
Day don break.
Oya more talk joor.
Talk is cheap and Lamba is sweet.

Okay... Apart from talking and advising, what more is he supposed to do?!!

Is he the Commander in chief?!! Is he the NSA?!!

If the man keeps silent, he is a traitor who wants the worst for the nation... When he speaks, talk is cheap!!!

Na wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Bobloco: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Tinubu and APC has finished this country!

Kpatakpata!
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
This man is a present danger to Nigeria. How can a public figure equivocate this way?

Let me correct your sentence. Igbos are present danger to Nigeria.

I know this repharing sweet you pass sleep? Oponu.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
See the hypocritical candidate.

Which should be his priority? Insecurities in His home region or Nigeria in general..

Are both mutually exclusive?!
Nigeria has degenerated to a land of primordial tribalistic demagoguery. SMH
>
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by helinues: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And Kanu even made a broadcast that he will free all the inmates but they must join his ESN

Bro, I don't know why some of those people don't even have a shame, there were alive active on this forum when all started but they couldn't do anything about it.

When they were freeing all those inmates, have they prepared work for them at Banks, Oil companies or even ordinary an apprentice job, how then do thry expect them to survive if not to go into crime.

There is more to the sit at home self cos robbery and kidnapping stories are under reported
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
See the hypocritical candidate.

Which should be his priority? Insecurities in His home region or Nigeria in general..

You can do better than this, sir!

Everything should not be a joke or brought down to the level of bigotry!

Even if security of the SouthEast is his sole priority, is he in charge of any security architecture?!! Is he the NSA or President?!

Insecurity anywhere in a nation is a drawback and embarrassment to the entire nation!

If that is no longer the case, then we have ceased to be a nation!

Insecurity in the cor North, Middle Belt, and Southeast can be sorted out in one calculated move...! It begins with seriousness from the head of the armed forces and security agencies!
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2023
sad excuse/free that UGM
naptu2:

This one has started lying early in the morning again. A lie that has been exposed many times. Anybody that checks my profile can see that I post about many things including Ipob and I will continue to do so.

He only appears when it is time to defend terrorists and he cannot pretend because anybody that checks his profile will see that I am right.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by obedience4(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2023
jmoore:
The security agencies know what to do but don't want to do it.

Just a bullet into the skull of Simon Ekperima and 75% of the problem is solved.

I keep reiterating that CIA of USA, Mossad of Israel and KGB of Russia won't relax when someone is outside their country but is a threat to their nation.

That Ekperima can be eliminated without any trace. Burn his body into ashes and dump it into the ocean. Let it appear like he's missing or went underground.

If you were recruited by the NSA will you do it for Nigeria.
In the USA, you can just walk into the CIA headquarters in Langley and offer your services.
Try and visit the NSA building in Abuja and tell them you are willing to kill Simon, signed your non dislocation form, it even better since you are a civilian, in case you are caught the government can have plusable denaibility.
I believe in you 😄
Make us proud
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Tommydare(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Na person wey dey bench sabi play ball pass. But make una no forget say na person wey ball dey him leg na ein camera dey follow....
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by SWaccomodator: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro, I don't know why some of those people don't even have a shame, there were alive active on this forum when all started but they couldn't do anything about it.

When they were freeing all those inmates, have they prepared work for them at Banks, Oil companies or even ordinary an apprentice job, how then do thry expect them to survive if not to go into crime.

There is more to the sit at home self cos robbery and kidnapping stories are under reported

Have you deposited the mined proceeds to the bank ?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

I'm referring to you. Your stinking attempt to link Obi's take on insecurity with IPOB in his region.
He has a much right as anyone else to speak on any matter that catches his fancy whether it's occurring in his region or not.

OK, it is quite clear that you should not be taken seriously. First you made claims that I said things that I did not say and now you are coming up with this garbage. ARE YOU HALLUCINATING?? Can you show me where I said all these things?? WHERE THE HELL DID I SAY THAT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO COMMENT ON WHATEVER??

Didn't I post his comments?? Would I have done so if I thought he had no right to comment??

In fact, you shouldn't be taken seriously. I thought you made a mistake, that's why I responded, but now I can see that you do not deserve a response.

I hope you find a cure for whatever is bothering you.

Have a nice life.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2023
The people president has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BentizilL2: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

U say he don't want to condemn sit at home and u also say he is crying after speaking up. What do u guys want why is Obis tweet always tormenting u people?
Obi did not condemn sit at home, trying to alienate Ipob from sit at home is dead on arrival...

We know Ipob terrorists are behind the terrorism in the SE, Asiwaju will open their book soon... 💯

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:

You wail that the Buhari regime committed a crime to bundle Kanu from kenya to Nigeria, despite being a wanted terrorist that jumped bail.

Now you want the Tinubu regime to commit murder of Ekpa, so you can begin to tag US, EU, UN, FIFA, and JAMB that the Nigerian state you hate is assassinating Igbos that are Finnish or British citizens?

My brother, abeg continue to enjoy Ofe Nsala day as you dey enjoy am in those days. Do not be a unity begger or someone that wants to railroad the Nigerian government into the sanctions of those you love to tag while shedding crocodile tears as victims.

Where are the pictures of the many Igbos showing us their Ofe Nsala delicacies as it used to be when enjoying this voluntary display of loyalty and support?

There is nothing that Ekpa is doing that Nnamdi Kanu did not advocate or remind his followers then that they are under oath to be loyal to his directives.

Nnamdi Kanu vowed to burn down Nigeria, do not pretend that Ekpa is the monster while Kanu was a decent human.

There is a reason Kanu is still chained to the floor of the DSS cell after being shipped in a metal cage like the rabid animal he is.

The problem with you is memory loss.

Show me a post of mine supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

I don't know how most of you reason with your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Tommydare(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Ok. IPOB cum ESN
Lucasinho:

Who is this imbecilé?

Is IPOB the same thing as ESN
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by casualobserver: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool correct
I don’t know who he thinks he is fooling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Be careful bro…
Dude is going to employ his many NL accounts (4 at last count) to severally attack you. grin grin
>
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Chucks13: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one my President.We can't wait for the Judiciary to do the right thing

You will wait till eternity for your imaginary online president ok.

Infact with this shit I now hate obi the more. This ewu anukpama bitch is tweeting about Zamfara but never mentioned ipob and ugm actrocities in SE, and as a SE man(if truly his papa na igbo man cus he is omowale of Afe Babalola) what did he suppose to do to help his region? But chose tweeter to address ugm, ipob and sit at home baa and you are fuming frm.mouth like epilepsy patient celebrating a bloody hypocrite a deceit Lord ba?

Wallahi I kept on asking you obidient are you people truly Nigerians because naturally Nigerians I know can't be these silly, no common sense, no deep thinking, can't reason independently, can't read between two line, mental capacity the lowest in th world, moronic character trait and imbecillic intellectually.

Na wah oo.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Unclefemolala(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Cassandraloius: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023
No be only north na
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one my President.We can't wait for the Judiciary to do the right thing
Obifool is a.Liar. Ipob and unknown Gunmen is causing havoc in the eat most especially his home.state ,he has not for one day condemn it. Now he is condemning that of the north and stylish romancing ipob. Obi is very dangerous to be trusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:

OK, it is quite clear that you should not be taken seriously. First you made claims that I said things that I did not say and now you are coming up with this garbage. ARE YOU HALLUCINATING?? Can you show me where I said all these things?? WHERE THE HELL DID I SAY THAT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO COMMENT ON WHATEVER??

Didn't I post his comments?? Would I have done so if I thought he had no right to comment??

In fact, you shouldn't be taken seriously. I thought you made a mistake, that's why I responded, but now I can see that you do not deserve a response.

I hope you find a cure for whatever is bothering you.

Have a nice life.

Stop hiding behind a finger
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Obi mentioned killings in both North Central and North West plus the unfortunate sit- at- home in the South East in his speech. You went and added screenshot on IPOB alone.
What happened to screenshot of headlines about killings in Benue and Plateau states? Why didn't you add them? Your phone stopped working?
Let me help you to them so you can complete your bigoted thread.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

Obi did not condemn sit at home, trying to alienate Ipob from sit at home is dead on arrival...

We know Ipob terrorists are behind the terrorism in the SE, Asiwaju will open their book soon... 💯

Is it about opening book or bringing stability in southeast.. I don't blame u people cos already we hate ourselves so enjoy the show
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2023
OBI is a.Liar. Ipob and unknown Gunmen is causing havoc in the eat most especially his home.state ,he has not for one day condemn it. Now he is condemning that of the north and stylish romancing ipob. Obi is very dangerous to be trusted.
OBI and chimanda suppose to come out of the south eat and lead the campaign against unknown gum. But he ran under his wife pants. Pp
[/b]
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Obi shouldn't worry.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never disappoints tongue

The man is a hypocrite.. What does he mean by "purportedly coming from ipob when the body continue to deny it publicly".. No it is me na or may Huriwa that are ordering the sit at home na.. This man is in support of ipob and he has shown that with his write up..
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by tonicyril: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2023
inoki247:
I sha hope when the onslaught against doz terrorist starts we no go hear word like Genocide or Massacre...
What do u expect from the buffoouns
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Stop hiding behind a finger
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Obi mentioned killings in both North Central and North West plus the unfortunate sit- at- home in the South East in his speech. You went and added screenshot on IPOB alone.
What happened to screenshot of headlines about killings in Benue and Plateau states? Why didn't you add them? Your phone stopped working?
Let me help you to them so you can complete your bigoted thread.

Cant u see the difference in what u posted? Rev fr. Faced the truth squarely telling us that the killings are not from outsiders.. So benue people should also look inwards but loot at obi exonerating ipob from sit at home.. No it is me here ordering sit at home when. Its not ipob na.. Obi is a deceitful idiot.. I am the last igboman who will vote the big fool..
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Mom007(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
He should keep it up. Nigerian politics can benefit from an active opposition party. It will keep them on their toes.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/710#124391073
naptu2:

I created a thread from Peter Obi's tweets and someone came to attack me that I said that Peter Obi has no right to create those tweets. Have you seen such a thing before?? I never said anything, not a word. I simply posted Peter Obi's tweets and this guy manufactures words in his head and attributes them to me. Is he hallucinating? Does he need the assistance of a doctor??
I put it to you that you're a coward who runs into his hole when confronted with facts of your half- truths, lies and hidden bigotry. Since you claim you're no longer reading my posts, why are you mentioning me in your diary of insanity?

Now at the bolded, I challenge you to highlight anywhere in my post where I accused you of saying anything else, you'll be simply seen as a stupid liar.
Your guilty conscience is what is making you jump around to make a fool of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi: YIAGA Tasks INEC To Investigate Reports Of Pre-filled Results Sheet / INEC To Give Automatic Employment To Corpers Who Do Well On Election Duty-Yakubu / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Obaseki For Emerging Victorious In Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.