Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria (18651 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BentizilL2: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

Is it about opening book or bringing stability in southeast.. I don't blame u people cos already we hate ourselves so enjoy the show
Nobody hate you, stop crying victim everytime.. Your victim crying is getting stale already...

Distance yourself from Ipob terrorists, soon they'll be sent to afterlife...šŸ’Æ
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BentizilL2: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Helinues behave like a human being
May you never achieve prosperity on earth if I'm not helinues.. kiss
You think everyone here is from Southwest and can tolerate your nonsense.. šŸ¤·
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2023
pquaver:

Cant u see the difference in what u posted? Rev fr. Faced the truth squarely telling us that the killings are not from outsiders.. So benue people should also look inwards but loot at obi exonerating ipob from sit at home.. No it is me here ordering sit at home when. Its not ipob na.. Obi is a deceitful idiot.. I am the last igboman who will vote the big fool..
First of all, what investigation has Alia done to arrive at that conclusion? And even if he's correct, does that change the fact that herdsmen have been killing people in Benue?
Obi simply said what you propagandists hate to hear, which is that IPOB have come out severally to deny having anything to do with those orders. Most people don't go out on those days because security is not guaranteed not because they want to obey and you guys help feed that narrative by spreading more propaganda of the insecurity which in your mind is to mock SE.
Even if IPOB is complicit, which they are at some level, it still doesn't absolve govt of the responsibility to secure those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2023
christejames:
The People's President has spoken, the man who commands respect...

With this statement now watch how those 'night crawlers' will run into hiding as it embodens our security men cool

I so much believe in you PO.

Ignore the degenerated urch1n above me.

Mad people's president you mean
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by SWaccomodator: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

May you never achieve prosperity on earth if I'm not helinues.. kiss
You think everyone here is from Southwest and can tolerate your nonsense.. šŸ¤·

Helinues stop being jobless and frustrated
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Anguldi(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2023
richie240:
The insecurity caused by your boys.
Not for once has he ever called ipob/ESN out neither condemn them.....and e still get mouth fingers to tweet.

Hypocrisy don tear ds man kidney.
cool
Igbos are still saying they are not responsible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Meanwhile the Army chief is there begging FG to give him go ahead to squash terrorists what a pity undecided
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Millimann: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Purported?

Obi why?
Chai!
IPOB are responsible. Why are you defending them?
Yes, Purported

Ipob has consistently distanced themselves from the killings. If they are really the unknown gunmen, please apprehend and kill them. Boko haram claims responsibility yet you pamper them.

If the govt wants to stop the killings in the SE they will stop it, just as they will stop the stealing of oil in the Niger-Delta. They know who are behind the mayhem in the southeast just as they know who is behind the stealing of oil in the Niger-Delta. I repeat, if they really want to stop both atrocities it will stop.

You said Obi has not criticised the killings in the southeast, now he has criticised and you still has issues with that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by emonis88: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2023
I know say Nairaland go wan use this thread pull traffic, that is y them carry am come front page maza maza, just dey watch as the comments n tribal tirade go start , na this kind thing Nairaland dey like.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BentizilL2: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Helinues stop being jobless and frustrated
You're forever ignored as from today... cheesy

I don't have time for foolish people. tongue
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

Nobody hate you, stop crying victim everytime.. Your victim crying is getting stale already...

Distance yourself from Ipob terrorists, soon they'll be sent to afterlife...šŸ’Æ

Stop calling every igbo person ipob terrorist if you classify that as crying I won't take it from u cos one day u will have the guts to say that in public space. Before 2021 southeast was the safest place to live in. You guys should focus on fulani who terrorise ur people. Just mind ur damn business
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by SWaccomodator: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

You're forever ignored as from today... cheesy

I don't have time for foolish people. tongue

I am not your father
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Let me correct your sentence. Igbos are present danger to Nigeria.

I know this repharing sweet you pass sleep? Oponu.

What's the meaning of "repharing," Nonso? Your hate-filled heart has removed the little reason you had left after you so thoughtlessly donated your brains to the Obidient mob.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
oponu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u go wait tire
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one my President.We can't wait for the Judiciary to do the right thing
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

First of all, what investigation has Alia done to arrive at that conclusion? And even if he's correct, does that change the fact that herdsmen have been killing people in Benue?
Obi simply said what you propagandists hate to hear, which is that IPOB have come out severally to deny having anything to do with those orders. Most people don't go out on those days because security is not guaranteed not because they want to obey and you guys help feed that narrative by spreading more propaganda of the insecurity which in your mind is to mock SE.
Even if IPOB is complicit, which they are at some level, it still doesn't absolve govt of the responsibility to secure those areas.

Alia is the governor, with tha apparatus of state, and all confidntial Information and intelligence before him, says what he knows.. A non entity and an online miscreants wants me to leave information from such a man and believe his own story.. Do u think everyone is an illiterate or non deep thinkers like the people u brainwashed to join ipob?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
jmoore:
The security agencies know what to do but don't want to do it.

Just a bullet into the skull of Simon Ekperima and 75% of the problem is solved.

I keep reiterating that CIA of USA, Mossad of Israel and KGB of Russia won't relax when someone is outside their country but is a threat to their nation.

That Ekperima can be eliminated without any trace. Burn his body into ashes and dump it into the ocean. Let it appear like he's missing or went underground.

Same way they eliminated Mohammed Yusuf, and ā€˜importedā€™ NK; I donā€™t think FG wants to tow that path in a hurry. Thatā€™s why theyā€™ve given him a long rope, soon heā€™ll hang himself
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by eminence866(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Using ā€œNorth Centralā€ to pad tweet šŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by eminence866(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2023
He clearly exonerates IPOB? Wow. Congratulations Nigeria. We dodged a major bullet.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Did this idiot just say "purported"?

Well, he doesn't even live in the south east... na people wey dey live for south east wey still dey support people like Nnamdi Kanu ,Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi I mercy for... their bondage just got tighter.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Oponu people , same una that were shouting upandan wailing that the Buhari regime committed a crime to bundle Kanu Nnamdi ( Simon Ekpa's leader in IPOB/ESN) from kenya to Nigeria, despite being a wanted terrorist that jumped bail are shouting ,telling Tinubu to kill Simon , destroyed Ekpa, e ti ya weyre , all of una omo e bo oloshi shocked shocked shocked shocked enjoy una sit at home and roasting of unasef there ooo , ko kan true Nigerians
jmoore:
The security agencies know what to do but don't want to do it.

Just a bullet into the skull of Simon Ekperima and 75% of the problem is solved.

I keep reiterating that CIA of USA, Mossad of Israel and KGB of Russia won't relax when someone is outside their country but is a threat to their nation.

That Ekperima can be eliminated without any trace. Burn his body into ashes and dump it into the ocean. Let it appear like he's missing or went underground.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one my President.We can't wait for the Judiciary to do the right thing

Let him publicly declare himself the president. I want to check something.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Landowner101(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2023
eminence866:
He clearly exonerates IPOB? Wow. Congratulations Nigeria. We dodged a major bullet.

Yeah we dodged a bullet, but ran into a Bomb.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by sogodihno: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2023
christejames:
The People's President has spoken, the man who commands respect...

With this statement now watch how those 'night crawlers' will run into hiding as it embodens our security men cool

I so much believe in you PO.

Ignore the degenerated urch1n above me.

You mean Twitter president?

Tinubu will rule you and your family for at least next 4 years, e pain you? go hang yourself
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2023
pquaver:

Alia is the governor, with tha apparatus of state, and all confidntial Information and intelligence before him, says what he knows.. A non entity and an online miscreants wants me to leave information from such a man and believe his own story.. Do u think everyone is an illiterate or non deep thinkers like the people u brainwashed to join ipob?
You don't need to throw insults at me to pass your message. Just try and be reasonable and you'll be fine.
If Alias has all the info and intelligence before him, one wonders why the killers have not been apprehended or even why the murders were not prevented in the first place. Cast your mind back to Owo massacre. The governor first claimed it was people from outside Nigeria who were behind it only for the suspects paraded to be from Kogi state.
This is part of what he also said
ā€œWe will have to ensure that it does not happen again. Ukum Local Government is the headquarters of yam in the state. Every day you see tons and tons of lorries leaving this place with yam. So, we would not want anything that will tarnish that image at all. I advise the youths of Akpuuna that this must not repeat itself any other time.
Is it the responsibility of the youths to ensure massacre does not occur again?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Ijaya123:

Let him publicly declare himself the president. I want to check something.
The court will do that,he doesn't need to do that by himself
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Tochj(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Instead of the FG to step up and nip the activities of criminal Simon Ekpa
They chose to accuse IPOB.
APC members and supporters are one side accusing Obi of silence when he's not the C in C.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

You don't need to throw insults at me to pass your message. Just try and be reasonable and you'll be fine.
If Alias has all the info and intelligence before him, one wonders why the killers have not been apprehended or even why the murders were not prevented in the first place. Cast your mind back to Owo massacre. The governor first claimed it was people from outside Nigeria who were behind it only for the suspects paraded to be from Kogi state.
This is part of what he also said
Is it the responsibility of the youths to ensure massacre does not occur again?

America with cia or russia with kgb have so much intelligence and information, why are there still criminal within them? You talk about thinking but you refuse to do that.. The people came from kogi doesn't mean they cant be from outside Nigeria.. The context also matters.. Who sent them, what is the motive, where were tgey trained etc.. So you the advocate of thinking should do a bit of it..
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Tochj(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2023
eminence866:
What's is even wrong with you guys
Is it Hatred,f**lishness,or illiteracy?
IPOB has been doing everything possible to stop Ekpa criminals in igboland
Including going to Finland to protest while APC members are only good in blaming either IPOB or Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Oponu people , same una that were shouting upandan wailing that the Buhari regime committed a crime to bundle Kanu Nnamdi ( Simon Ekpa's leader in IPOB/ESN) from kenya to Nigeria, despite being a wanted terrorist that jumped bail are shouting ,telling Tinubu to kill Simon , destroyed Ekpa, e ti ya weyre , all of una omo e bo oloshi shocked shocked shocked shocked enjoy una sit at home and roasting of unasef there ooo , ko kan true Nigerians
Who is una? If you fail to provide any of my post saying such, it means faeces full your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2023
pquaver:

America with cia or russia with kgb have so much intelligence and information, why are there still criminal within them? You talk about thinking but you refuse to do that.. The people came from kogi doesn't mean they cant be from outside Nigeria.. The context also matters.. Who sent them, what is the motive, where were tgey trained etc.. So you the advocate of thinking should do a bit of it..
I've told you to tune down the insults. It seems you're addicted to it. Maybe you're being paid per insult you post.

As usual, we rush to America when it's time to defend incompetence. I never knew there are herdsmen from Mexico killing Americans on a daily because their cows need to eat grass.

People from Kogi are from outside Nigeria? Yet you accuse me of not thinking o.

Your other questions are totally irrelevant. What does all that have to do with the fact of the origin of the assailants? You're turning out to be a waste of time. If you don't have anything to say don't quote me further.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pachigo001(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Purported?

Obi why?
Chai!
IPOB are responsible. Why are you defending them?
did ipob tell you they are responsible for the killing in south east you think is only ipob that is fighting for Igbo freedom continue listening to Nigeria nonsense media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia / INEC To Give Automatic Employment To Corpers Who Do Well On Election Duty-Yakubu / Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.