Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria (18649 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The court will do that,he doesn't need to do that by himself

On what ground will the court do that?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by kamalbob(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Lol he spoke out of pressure, but see how he deliberately dismiss that Ipob are not behind the attacks in the south-east. How did this hypocrite think think the right thinking Nigerians will trust him as a president?

It will be a grave mistake for Obi or any other nyamuri to be a president ever!
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Ijaya123:

On what ground will the court do that?
Because he won the election and got 25percent in Abuja
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by OmoOlomo1: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2023
Insecurity in the country should be a major concern of every sane mind in the country no matter where you come from.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by bjdon: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2023
jmoore:
The security agencies know what to do but don't want to do it.

Just a bullet into the skull of Simon Ekperima and 75% of the problem is solved.

I keep reiterating that CIA of USA, Mossad of Israel and KGB of Russia won't relax when someone is outside their country but is a threat to their nation.

That Ekperima can be eliminated without any trace. Burn his body into ashes and dump it into the ocean. Let it appear like he's missing or went underground.
I am sorry but commonsense would state that this would not work.

Think about it

The man is in Finland, he gives sit at home orders, and loads of armed men across the SE enforce those orders. That means there is a command and control structure in place between Ekpa and the guys on the ground. if you eliminate Ekpa, somebody else will simply take the position and continue to give the orders.

The only way to solve this is with an unrelaning, vicous crackdown on the gunmen on ground.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by pquaver(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

I've told you to tune down the insults. It seems you're addicted to it. Maybe you're being paid per insult you post.

As usual, we rush to America when it's time to defend incompetence. I never knew there are herdsmen from Mexico killing Americans on a daily because their cows need to eat grass.

People from Kogi are from outside Nigeria? Yet you accuse me of not thinking o.

Your other questions are totally irrelevant. What does all that have to do with the fact of the origin of the assailants? You're turning out to be a waste of time. If you don't have anything to say don't quote me further.

Can you point out the insults? You told me to think and i told u if u think too.. Again people from kogi could be outsiders again if u put ur thinking cap on u would see the possibilities... Again talking of herdsman in Mexico, are there psychos shouting our kids in their classrooms? Like u us? Again if u use ur thinking u would have understood my previous message to u.. U till u decide to be reasonable in ur arguement.. I won't answer u again.. Shalom..
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by gidado14(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2023
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1679380148083216386
Obi is IPOB now we know since why is he moving himself away from them
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Novarisammy2: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Obi shouldn't worry.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never disappoints tongue

tell that to the countless lives that has gone to the great beyond courtsey of insecurity in the country

I know the president didn't disappoint them
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2023
pquaver:

Can you point out the insults? You told me to think and i told u if u think too.. Again people from kogi could be outsiders again if u put ur thinking cap on u would see the possibilities... Again talking of herdsman in Mexico, are there psychos shouting our kids in their classrooms? Like u us? Again if u use ur thinking u would have understood my previous message to u.. U till u decide to be reasonable in ur arguement.. I won't answer u again.. Shalom..
No psycho shoot at our kids in their classrooms anymore. We thank God for giving us better criminals. They just pack the kids and march them into forests while we go about looking for money they demand for.
Can you explain how people from Kogi can be outsiders in Nigeria? I'm interested in your thinking
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by 001Lagos: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nice one sir
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
cry more mr brain. una no go ever be Nigeria president. fuulish people of cownu nnamdi shocked shocked
jmoore:

Who is una? If you fail to provide any of my post saying such, it means faeces full your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
cry more mr brain. una no go ever be Nigeria president. fuulish people of cownu nnamdi shocked shocked
Na only faeces full your brain. Na septic tank dem produce you. It is not your fault.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Donake: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nelson Mandela and ANC we're terrorists by the white regime until....
richie240:
The insecurity caused by your boys.
Not for once has he ever called ipob/ESN out neither condemn them.....and e still get mouth fingers to tweet.

Once again, he absolves Igbos/ESN of blame.
Obi and hypocrisy.

cool
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
The implications of an insecure environment for development are far-reaching because no investor will consider going to an area where their resources will not be safe and secured.

This is why Yoruba lack enthusiasm for travel to SE.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Electorate: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benny90:
Cry cry Obi is our president, our president on Twitter 😃😀

Na only your kinsmen go read this your long meaningless write up, na you be their symbol of hope 😂 poor okoro people.

As for us wey be original Nigerian, omo we don move ahead ahead......

You are obviously an overgrown kid with nothing upstairs.

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by opribo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one my President.We can't wait for the Judiciary to do the right thing

We need a high handed leader at this moment in time to deal with all these miscreants ,criminals and bandits. When normalcy is restored then PO can take over meanwhile tinfnubu cannot do it because himself is a criminal and it's forbidden for him to betray his constituency.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by simfrost90210: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
You own no be am @ all. This man fought insecurity while as governor. Even complimenting the conventional security agencies effort with the Anambra State Vigilante service and Bakassi Boy who rid the Upper Iweka area of Onitsha of the criminals therein.

What did Tinubu did in the SW apart from creating the hoardes of thugs, alayes, owomida miscreants making life difficult for the inhabitants of the city? He rejected amotekun and choose to support Fulani killers by asking "where are the cows"?

Please, which strength have you stored up to respond to idiots? You know the truth! Thank GOD. So, ignore vocally irresponsible people when they speak ill of someone that is widely loved and was voted for by virtually 90% of the populace but was robbed of his mandate. Just cover your eyes and pass, let them just talk oo
They're the few against the many!
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by naptu2: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
The lunatic has responded.

Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
eyaaaaa sorry for lost shocked
jmoore:

Na only faeces full my brain. Na septic tank dem produce my papa. It is not my fault.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by BentizilL2: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

Stop calling every igbo person ipob terrorist if you classify that as crying I won't take it from u cos one day u will have the guts to say that in public space. Before 2021 southeast was the safest place to live in. You guys should focus on fulani who terrorise ur people. Just mind ur damn business
Fulani does not terrorise my people... So if I'm taking, it's about the general security situation of Nigeria..
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by LEGHEND(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
theophorus:
Day don break.
Oya more talk joor.
Talk is cheap and Lamba is sweet.

What is your point?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by LEGHEND(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benny90:
Cry cry Obi is our president, our president on Twitter 😃😀

Na only your kinsmen go read this your long meaningless write up, na you be their symbol of hope 😂 poor okoro people.

As for us wey be original Nigerian, omo we don move ahead ahead......

D*mb foe
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Rostikol: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Hear the idiotuu:

• Bloodletting in the North Central
• Disruption in the South East
And usual, Defended the IPOB terrorist.

This useless man is still defending the proscribed IPOB...

Thank God, Nigerians rejected you.

I spit on you Peter Obi!

I thought nobody else noticed his word play there.

IPOB is only ‘allegedly disruptive’, while northerners are killers.

Not a single word on all the Igbos killed by IPOB.

Peter Obi is a terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by TheSuperX(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
jmoore:
The security agencies know what to do but don't want to do it.

Just a bullet into the skull of Simon Ekperima and 75% of the problem is solved.

I keep reiterating that CIA of USA, Mossad of Israel and KGB of Russia won't relax when someone is outside their country but is a threat to their nation.

That Ekperima can be eliminated without any trace. Burn his body into ashes and dump it into the ocean. Let it appear like he's missing or went underground.
Ekpa wey Dem for done kill since still dey roam about, Nigerian government isn't serious at all.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria by Segzy19: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Says a governor that used SARS to terrorise his own people in Akwuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.