Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! (21646 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by abobote: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
You didn't tell us how you got the apartment. Where did you save the money from? Like which work or business were you doing? What kind of apartment, you bought it or you built

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by timiade446(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

One cup of burukutu for you 💡💡
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by PaulH07: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
OP please push to FP. i need to see people comment and views.

Did you rent in Lagos? If so I salute you bro.

Where in Lagos, room Self contain or which, brand new house or old house, and ofcourse, how much is the total package?

I'm going to inspect a brand new room self contain at Akoka Yaba, Lagos, going for 1.1M (total package)

I'm trying to source for further information, before I finalize and drop the money, so they won't go and cheat me undecided

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sirchiboy: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
PaulH07:

Did you rent in Lagos? If so I salute you bro.

Where in Lagos, room Self contain or which, brand new house or old house, and ofcourse, how much is the total package?

I'm going to inspect a brand new room self contain at Akoka Yaba, Lagos, going for 1.1M

I'm trying to source for further information, before I finalize and drop the money, so they won't go and cheat me undecided
Self contain for 1.1m.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
So you brought our family issue to this forum

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by TheMensch(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congrats sir
I wonder how your "dream apartment" looks like...
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by wumi2017(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
I celebrate you dear,,ko easy

2 Likes

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sewa90(f): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

Congratulations dear….Enjoy your privacy

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by justking(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Allisgud: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Remember 1 year no complete 12 months again

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by tiswell(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sandralight:
Congratulations, I hope to be like you this year and get my own place, where I am staying is draining me mentally.
as a single lady, you don't stay alone,find a family relation or stay with y parents pending when you are taken.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by tiswell(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
occfx:

Brother and sister from another father... Your mum na babe oku sha unless remarried. Parents are responsible for divided homes... Becarefull with your parents, don't let them introduce bad character to your life.
lower ya mic baba😊😄
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sandralight(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by tiswell(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Biola67:
*Business administrator*

Dey play. You never talk Wetin you Dey do
na Yahoo lowkey,no mind am🙂
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by MetaFiles230709: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

If to say your family follow get this tinubu 8k, en no go reach una 1k
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by tiswell(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sandralight:

I have to stay alone o, when you are staying with someone that want to make it their life mission to turn you into a crazy person all because they couldn't control you, you have to run very far from them
yes,but still give it a second thought,I mean,staying all alone as a single lady,it usually looks somehow to potential responsible eligible suitors.
If you must relocate, just get a kinda family cover.
e get why!
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by potland: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sandralight:
Congratulations, I hope to be like you this year and get my own place, where I am staying is draining me mentally.
i've you started having sex
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by dannex4adx(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

I'm happy for you. Wishing you greater things ahead.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sandralight(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by tiswell(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sandralight:

See man you dont know what I am facing here o or the kind of family I have, my mum and Dad is dead and I decided to stay with a family member who want to control everything about me and once I stop her from controlling me, she has turn to gas lighting me in every turn, her new slogan is telling me I am crazy from any little mistake I make, she likes to twist thing around.
Even when I wanted to stay with another of my relatives because I didn't have money to rent an apartment, she called that relative and started lying on my head and convince the relative not to let me come and stay with them.
That is why I want to stay on my own because this place is basically trying to push me into suicide and I am smart enough to take care of myself, I have been doing it for years, I wont start turning into something I am not just because I am staying alone
it's ok dear,I understand you better now.
Best of luck always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by daneni1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
TheOldGods:
showing of or bragging, what is there to brag about, you moved in to an apartment as a tenant? Do you have a car? What is there actually to brag about. Congratulations to moving out, that's the first step, next step is harder but I'm sure you will succeed

Allow him celebrate his new win. You don't know what he has been thru or how difficult life has been to him. He alone knows his journey. If you had been in his shoes, you might likely do same.

While he is celebrating his new win, I believe he will look forward to achieve another.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by bikefab(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations are in order man. You will accomplish more and exceed greater expectations

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by 6ixT8: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
The feeling of owing a dream apartment is as high as if one really owns it.

Better self con go boast you esteem and maximise your inspiration.

Omo life is out there to be live joor!

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Treadway: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Good!

Stay legit, stay focused. Apply the same dedication and effort you used in achieving this goal in any endeavour and you will surely come out winning. Remember and celebrate your small victories as it will give you the courage and ginger to keep going after even bigger ones. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Nice one

Now you got apartment

Them baby girls will be rushing in
But use your sense

Concerning the disunity and hatred among ya siblings
Why not start something yourself
Must the elderly one do it

Now start by creating harmony among you guys
Create a WhatsApp group and you guys should resolve issues
I created a WhatsApp group for my siblings

Lol
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by PaulH07: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Self contain for 1.1m.

Yeah total package.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by okerekingsley90: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sandralight:

See man you dont know what I am facing here o or the kind of family I have, my mum and Dad is dead and I decided to stay with a family member who want to control everything about me and once I stop her from controlling me, she has turn to gas lighting me in every turn, her new slogan is telling me I am crazy from any little mistake I make, she likes to twist thing around.
Even when I wanted to stay with another of my relatives because I didn't have money to rent an apartment, she called that relative and started lying on my head and convince the relative not to let me come and stay with them.
That is why I want to stay on my own because this place is basically trying to push me into suicide and I am smart enough to take care of myself, I have been doing it for years, I wont start turning into something I am not just because I am staying alone

This explanation was unnecessary. You don't owe anybody
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Jelique: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
You don make am.Congrats,U've made it.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by CJStarz: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is just the beginning. God will do more for you in Jesus Mighty Name.
May our children grow to wipe away our tears and shame in Jesus Mighty Name.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by greggng: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

You have not achieved anything . You still have a long way to go ...you need a decent job , accommodation and start planning about marriage ...your journey far...Although is good to be grateful in everything but I think is too early...is not even your house ...is rented house ...I have seen lots of guys not being able to pay there accommodation after the first payment ...it has to do with poor planning
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by toprealman: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

Tone it down. Build in silence.Nobody really hates you…nobody owes you shii! Congrats on your big win…more to come.stay focused.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Xammie3000(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations doing so despite the times we are in currently, may got make you attain even bigger heights

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Dangote Cement Introduces Blocmaster To End Building Collapse / List Of Property Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.