Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! (21648 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Henry22(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
TheOldGods:
showing of or bragging, what is there to brag about, you moved in to an apartment as a tenant? Do you have a car? What is there actually to brag about. Congratulations to moving out, that's the first step, next step is harder but I'm sure you will succeed

I think you don't understand what it means to live in your own apartment wether yours or rented bro.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by DrDunamis(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
OP please push to FP. i need to see people comment and views.

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 🎊
But you no sha consider say you fit still stay with your mama then use that money expand business or invest in business or even buy land.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by timiade446(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Una like wahala
Biola67:
*Business administrator*

Dey play. You never talk Wetin you Dey do
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by rickleye: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2023
officialmario:
Congratulations
You will build your own house in Jesus name
From tenant to landlord
This 8k will favour me and my guys

What does 8k mean ?
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Inobeyourmate: 3:39am On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Nice one

Now you got apartment

Them baby girls will be rushing in
But use your sense

Concerning the disunity and hatred among ya siblings
Why not start something yourself
Must the elderly one do it

Now start by creating harmony among you guys
Create a WhatsApp group and you guys should resolve issues
I created a WhatsApp group for my siblings
This has been your best comment I have read on here so far, Gbam! I give it to you on this 😘😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by samwillyco1(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations but be careful in life, forget about girls and invest in a landed property before marriage, even if it is a half plot of land in a remote village e get why.

Finally, create a WhatsApp group for your family, for the purpose of reconciliation and ask your mother to do her motherly duty of uniting her children.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Ravenna: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Keep it up .
You're a curse breaker
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2023
Donkogbe:

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
So disjointed a family.....at least, give us a glimpse of the apartment
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Justiceleague1: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Sandralight:
Congratulations, I hope to be like you this year and get my own place, where I am staying is draining me mentally.
I am away for going to be like 6 months and my place two room self con is empty,what say ye,amigas?
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Frontdude(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Donkogbe:

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. .
Congratulations, How where you able to scale through this, so we can learn please.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Donkogbe: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2023
It is not always easy, one advice i will give potential parent or parent is to make sure your child has skills before going to any school inrespective of how intelligent the child may be. I acquired a skill and it helped me out throughout school and even till date. i have never use my degreee to work and with mt skills i make close or above 200k monthly for now and hoping to expand big soon.
Frontdude:

Congratulations, How where you able to scale through this, so we can learn please.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by egopersonified(f): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Not to ruin your parade but it might not necessarily be a curse of disunity. Parenting styles also cause these issues such as comparing one child with other, creating competition among your kids, favoritism, always supporting one child over the others whether they are right or wrong, etc. These create jealousy, envy, lack of trust, back biting, hatred, and disunity among siblings.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Donkogbe: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank you for this text, mothers has a role to play and not to create an atmosphere of choosing favorites. Most times she talk down on us that are not really doing well and praises my sisters thag are very rich. All this things has cause hatred among us and everybody just want to be left alone without any one seeking help from each other. its just so crazy and bad
egopersonified:
Not to ruin your parade but it might not necessarily be a curse of disunity. Parenting styles also cause these issues such as comparing one child with other, creating competition among your kids, favoritism, always supporting one child over the others whether they are right or wrong, etc. These create jealousy, envy, lack of trust, back biting, hatred, and disunity among siblings.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Caseless: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Donkogbe:
omo me self no sleep oo, i know God well just that i am not devoted but i pray and i listen to message. About my job, i am a creative designer and a business administrator
Make sure you keep your success story to yourself - don't be in a rush to prove to anyone that you have arrived.

I know, because of your background and experience, you'll want to tell them God has done it. Resist that urge. Just operate in silence.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Donkogbe:

Lol🤣🤣🤣

You know the reason why I laugh. Your story just buttress my point as an observation I posited some years ago that the primary reason most Nigerians want to be rich is to let people that look down on them know "that they have arrived."

The same reason why most want to japa to abroad to show they are better slave than others in Nigeria, lol.

What a funny generation!

Anyways, congratulations. I believe my congratulations will massage your ego😉
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Frontdude(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Donkogbe:
It is not always easy, one advice i will give potential parent or parent is to make sure your child has skills before going to any school inrespective of how intelligent the child may be. I acquired a skill and it helped me out throughout school and even till date. i have never use my degreee to work and with mt skills i make close or above 200k monthly for now and hoping to expand big soon.
Wow that's a great one, wish you the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Dangote Cement Introduces Blocmaster To End Building Collapse / List Of Property Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.