Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri (39632 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno / Southeast Has The Highest Gas Reserve In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DevilsEqual(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2023
If Reno was a striker, He'd have a high conversion rate like Lewandowski cause he doesnt miss target

SE is so inconsequential that the FG wasnt even bothered if the population there has drastically reduced

As for the economic impact, its almost zero. For a species(Still dont believe these guys are homo sapien) of human that brags about being the economic powerhouse of other regions, its safe to say they are not cause their economic relevance isnt even felt by others

SE is just cross-sections of glorified villages turn human hunting forest

The most backward in the South

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Jogs1900: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Chronic unity beggar, IPOB wasn't formed to join the politics of this irredeemable shithole of a country... Our aims is to store Biafra as a Sovereign state..
If we ask you to go back to your region now, it will be as if they ask you to commit suicide.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Emergingnation(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

If we ask you to go back to your region now, it will be as if they ask you to commit suicide.
Let your terrorist government allow independent state of Biafra and see how Igbos will back with speed from every nook and cranny of this shithole to our dear region for the development of Biafra..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Jogs1900: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Let your terrorist government allow independent state of Biafra and see how Igbos will back with speed from every nook and cranny of this shithole to our dear region for the development of Biafra..
It's easy but do these first.
Tell your governors to stop receiving allocation from Abuja
Recall all your senators and house of representatives from national assembly
Renounce your Nigerian citizenship .

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Unity beggar , we ain't begging for Division, cos freedom is'nt beggar but taken... grin

Vid vid Biafra !
You're taking freedom by slaughtering your people. If you see person wey mumu pass you, you suppose sue am to court for taking your crown.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Emergingnation(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're taking freedom by slaughtering your people. If you see person wey mumu pass you, you suppose sue am to court for taking your crown.
We only slaughtering our people in your unity begging mine....

Chronic coward that can't imagine his life without Ndigbo..

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by tiger28: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
I sooooo much love this Reno!

Nigeria's most objective writer!!!!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fx45(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1679397629954867200
Hungry Reno please get a life in Jesus name!

I'm seriously doubting the veracity of the claims that the defunct Beaf of Nairaland was Reno Omokri. This imbeci1e Reno Omokri Beerfraud running around and constituting nuisance is completely empty and bereft of
any type of intellectual capacity. There's a wide gap between the articulate Beaf and this degenerate Beerfraud. God forbid!

Reno Omokri go and get a life and get a job as well. Leave Igbos alone and be useful to the society. No wonder your wife took a walk

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BentizilL2: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kalakulu:

You're like 50 yrs old, yet you still dey follow kids more than half your age dey drag tribalism, have you no shame?
Na only him you see?.. undecided you're a fool...

Shameless people from OSU region... tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Christistruth03: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
They should Continue Sitting at home

so the River Niger Hippos can takeover Onitsha

If you don't need Onitsha, the Hippos do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Reno has not said anything new as far as I'm concerned because this info has always being available to people who could do simple data analysis and this is why I have always hated that nonsense sit-at-home they were doing in the south east from the moment they started it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Galaxyss(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Apt! Let them Continue sitting at home while others are trying to impact their environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by JooEeL(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
I no understand this man. Which tribe hin come from sef?

Shey Igbo people do something to am or hin tribe?...

This man rarely has something good to say about the Igbos. If dem offend u, forgive them abeg. Abi kilode gan? Werey FFK gan-an o ma se to eleyi na...

P.S The man is from Delta which has roots to Igbo. Wonder why the consistent bashing.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
It’s a disgrace that Edo and to an extent Oyo generates more IGR than Anambra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
This village idiot is at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
You can all see for yourself now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Bestwords: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mr bussy body ,. Useless mumu man

Reno I pray to meet you one on one I will beat you Messlesly, I will beat you to the extent you will be half dead and half a life.. Ever since fuel ⛽increase do you know Reno have not said anything,. But this rat 🐀faught Buhari and criticise him,. Reno I pray to meet you in person if you like carry DSS I will make sure I invade them and give you a heavy punch 👊on your eyes before DSS will take me away.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MrPristine: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:

Yet they make the most noise about being the biggest business operators in the whole of Nigeria. grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Many of you don't really understand the reason for the sit at home.

The sit at home is not meant to punish Federal government but to put pressure on Southeastern state Governors and leaders who have been quiet about Nnamdi Kanu's illegal incarceration to start negotiating with federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu.

And if the federal government fails to listen to Southeastern leaders and elites, and decides to allow the sit at home and destruction to continue in Southeast just because the federal government like this useless Reno Omokri believes Southeast has no economic value to Nigeria, what it then means is that they are indirectly letting IPOB to get their Biafra because the elites will have no other option but to give the agitation a boost and there you have it, a repeat of 1967

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
But why are mods on this forum pushing crap by this charlatan to the front page always?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MardiGraso: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2023

Zealot S67 vibe machine 60w massive bass

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Oga leave the Igbo and face your fake pastor cum gigolo hustle, biko, make we see road! I suggest you start doing skits, since though you’re abroad, you seem to be in desperate need of our attention in Nigeria! All these SM influencers who their primary source of income for years has been Nigerian politicians, OBIdients don fall ona hand finish!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Odogwuzack: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
Abi

I also wrote about it earlier

https://www.nairaland.com/7755518/whats-economic-value-se-nigeria

You are always on point bro.

God bless your wisdom.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Sunnyski: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:

If that's true then why are you crying mockery oh thou Rhino
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Everyone knows this...! This is an undiluted fact! It's not even up for argument!

Apart from that... It has never been effective or noticeable to those regarded as oppressors in Abuja!

If you can't get every Igbo importer and businessman across Nigeria to sit-at-home or join in the protest, then you are doing nothing but oppressing your people back home in the Southeast!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by maivd: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
chichar1:
This is a very big lie!!!!!!!! Go to the bank and ask the bankers they will tell you the reality on ground.

As for that nonentity called Reno Omokri... Man is gone for life.
Since you have first hand info from the banks,why don't you share it with us here okoro.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ppogba: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Reno Omokri and Asari Dokubo.

Just the ONLY two Nigerians that can insult "these people" without consequence.

If na Fani Kayode now, we for no hear word.

Just to confirm, this thread I bet, will not go pass 5 pages max.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by allcomage: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sit@home is not tagerted at the federal government according to ipob but to maintain the consciousness of self determination and the threat of fulani conquest moves in Igboland biafra.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by JooEeL(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Many of you don't really understand the reason for the sit at home.

The sit at home is not meant to punish Federal government but to put pressure on Southeastern state Governors and leaders who have been quiet about Nnamdi Kanu's illegal incarceration to start negotiating with federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu.

And if the federal government fails to listen to Southeastern leaders and elites, and decides to allow the sit at home and destruction to continue in Southeast just because the federal government like this useless Reno Omokri believes Southeast has no economic value to Nigeria, what it then means is that they are indirectly letting IPOB to get their Biafra because the elites will have no other option but to give the agitation a boost and there you have it, a repeat of 1967

The price of freedom is costly. More effective than bullets is constant propaganda to cause mental weakness in the pursuit. That's why they've been whipping up sentiments.

I do pray somehow someway, the Igbos find a way to exit this country and leave the remaining tribes. My prayer is that they just not only leave but they leave ALONE. When they finally abandon that scapegoat tag, I just pity the rest of us. D calamity that will befall the remaining will be perfect karma.

Igbos have not just got their acts together sha and are very good in joining foreigners to fight their own. Na why them deh use una do see-finish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Isobug: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
That of the Cable maybe accepted but you see StatiSense? Never. They dish out fake information and statistics
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by emmatex2020: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Biafra is dead, I like what president Tinubu is doing. He is not giving a shit ear to that good for nothing Ekpa, like Buhari did Nnamdi Kalu. The day gives Ekpa attention that will be the day another Endsars like trouble will start. Presidency should just ignore that fool, let Igbo people face the monster they created. By the time we start chasing them to the dot.. nation they will be like sudan. terrible people, their sisters and brothers, mother and father were all happy about the activities of ESN. Now Asari boys are now dealing with them in the language they understand. If they bold enough they should go the DSS CELL and release Mazi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released / Stella Oduah Reacts To Her Victory In Supreme Court Today / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.