Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri (39636 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno / Southeast Has The Highest Gas Reserve In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Stefnorer: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please has anyone heard about kingdom wealth multipurpose loan?
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by IkeGod9891(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
cool

Even Ibo elites are not affected since their Investment are in Abuja and Lagos.. they only have mansions in the village

Simon Ekpa dey play

But it come dey give u headache?
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igbo need to come together and over come self destruction.

I see igbos here struggling to make it, I was thinking if it is their region, won't they be at home, obeying some elements who can't come out physically to challenge the Authority of Yoruba and Hausa...

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MightySparrow: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
wegevv:

Even you too indulging in tribalistic masturbation here lol

Surprising but I guess no one is above human urges. If na so e de sweet you then carry on sir

E dey pain you?
The owners of Lagos wanted to repair their heritage, they cried foul. The same thing is happening in Onitsha. The noise stopped. How is that tribalistic?

Check my signature.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bluefilm: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
angry Sit @ home is not totally helping the region but abeg why Reno Omokri and these mummified zombies are carrying alaigbo matter for their head like masquerade nah?

The country una dey share among una self ruling for 63 years have been bastardized beyond repairs but nah Igbo wey no get hand for the matter they give una erection everytime?

The thing just taya me no be small.

Leave us make we dey do our sit-at-home dey go, dem no gree.

Na wa for some people o.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Shattuck:
Reno is very wrong, aside Lagos, if there is sit at home in osun, Ondo and ekiti do you think Nigeria or those of us in Edo state will feel it? If there is a sir at home is sokoto do you think Nigerians will feel it, even if there is a sit at home in Lagos I tell you Nigeria will not feel it,the way you think it might affect us.

False. If there was sit at home in Lagos for one week, the Nigerian economy will crumble. Most imports including petrol comes in through Lagos ports. Most companies including multinational cooperations are headquartered in Lagos.

Remember 1993 when Frank Kokori shut down Lagos and in effect Nigeria with its petroleum distribution through PENGASSAN. The country's economy was completely shut down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BeautifulMind2: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

What's the economic impact of SE as a region in Nigeria. Would FG allow Lagos or Rivers state to be locking themselves up every Monday for years without begging?

All of you on the thread below couldn't tell us the particular economic impact of SE in Nigeria.

Face the message and ignore the messenger

https://www.nairaland.com/7755518/whats-economic-value-se-nigeria
Check this table, this is how economic activities are check

Leading states are
Lagos
Rivers
Delta
Anambra
Abuja

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by OredoPikin: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1679397629954867200
5 states in the South east are generating far more 6 states from North East

They won't see that to criticised but everyone must focus on the SE
Nigeria hate igbos
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

The thing just taya me no be small.

Leave us make we dey do our sit-at-home dey go, dem no gree.

Na wa for some people o.

If peoplec are doing sit home voluntarily, no one can question them, it's their constitutional right of free movement or not thereof. But when men women and children being slaughtered by terrorists in the name of self determination, then the whole world would be concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by UnabashedIPOB: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
The attached image is the major reason why the sit-at-home currently going on in the Southeast geopolitical zone is not impacting the national economy and is only destroying their regional economy.

Here we go again with this addlepated he-goat. This M0R0N needs to be more worried about his own pathetic life than worrying about the Igbo-speaking Biafrans. All the talking heads and their allies in the media have all been pontificating about the sit-at-home and its impact on the economy of the East. If they honestly believe that the sit-at-home has no negative effect on the economy of Nigeria writ large, why are they more concerned and worried? It's NOT as if they care about or love the Igbos. Just recently, we saw a group of Yorubas in Lagos protesting at the Finnish Embassy against Simon Ekpa because of the sit-at-home. What an irony. These are the same people that ordered the Igbos and other Biafrans to leave Lagos and now they just discovered a new affinity and love for them. So, all I am saying is that all these dido-heads should mind their own damn business and let us deal with our issue the best way we see fit. I am sure all the others have more things in their own backyard to worry about than meddling in our own affairs.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
OredoPikin:

5 states in the South east are generating far more 6 states from North East

They won't see that to criticised but everyone must focus on the SE
Nigeria hate igbos

Generating how? Is it in terms of taxes/IGR or in terms of individual profit?
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by forerunner022(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Reno is creating disunity in Nigeria with his reckless utterances. May God forgive him because Satan has taken a hold of his brains.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
ppogba:

It is not a question of disgrace.

It is a function of LEADERSHIP.

Please stop insulting Edo and Oyo states.
You most likely have gotten me wrong. My post isn’t not meant to be an insult to Edo and Oyo, given I’m even from Edo. But it’s surprising that a state like Anambra which is supposed to be a business hub, and with all its massive revenue potential, still falls below Edo and Oyo in terms of revenue growth and generation.
I absolutely agree with you that it’s indeed a function of leadership.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by PeggySandas(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
The economic values that we south south has been SINGLE-HANDEDLY contributing to the nation since 13BC nko? Una dey make good use of it?

Rather than embezzle it

You can never see any Yoruba man attack south south man in Lagos because they know we are their engine room

Na we dey feed them by federal allocation

Na Igbo dey feed them through Internal Revenue
You this boy. You better stop smoking 🚬 🚭
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by waledeji(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Get a job and be useful helinues
You sef get a job and stop monitoring someone you don't know I'm real life
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
The attached image is the major reason why the sit-at-home currently going on in the Southeast geopolitical zone is not impacting the national economy and is only destroying their regional economy.

Here we go again with this addlepated he-goat. This M0R0N needs to be more worried about his own pathetic life than worrying about the Igbo-speaking Biafrans. All the talking heads and their allies in the media have all been pontificating about the sit-at-home and its impact on the economy of the East. If they honestly believe that the sit-at-home has no negative effect on the economy of Nigeria writ large, why are they more concerned and worried? It's NOT as if they care about or love the Igbos. Just recently, we saw a group of Yorubas in Lagos protesting at the Finnish Embassy against Simon Ekpa because of the sit-at-home. What an irony. These are the same people that ordered the Igbos and other Biafrans to leave Lagos and now they just discovered a new affinity and love for them. So, all I am saying is that all these dido-heads should mind their own damn business and let us deal with our issue the best way we see fit. I am sure all the others have more things in their own backyard to worry about than meddling in our own affairs.
Believe me the sit at home has no bearing on the Nigerian economic. If it did, the government would have sent 3 battalions to confront the terrorists. If this was the Niger delta, the government would either have conceded to the demands of the agitators or use brutal force not minding collateral damage.

People care for the igbos killing each other the same way they care for the Rohingya people of Myanmar or the Ukrainians in the on going war. Its part of human sympathy. People with conscience are sad at seeing men, women and children being slaughtered needlessly.

The people that ordered igbos to leave Lagos for political reasons though condemnable is not the same thing as murder. They did not murder women and children as you guys are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by OredoPikin: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
wirinet:

Generating how? Is it in terms of taxes/IGR or in terms of individual profit?
Shey dem fence ur eyes or ur brain they leak powder?
The pix posted on this post says SE generates more revenue internally than NE

Many of you don't even realised that SE despite been marginalized by giving them just 5states, they are still doing far better than other regions
Imagine NW with 7states is not generating anything far from the South East

U people will leave the obvious and start attacking SE
If Nigerians don't want them it's better we all agree to let them go
This constant attack on them is seriously bad for everyone

Even the SW revenue, the igbo businesses are the ones generating it
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
e pain this e bo weyre grin grin grin
SWaccomodator:

Get a job and be useful helinues
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by OredoPikin: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lawani: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You most likely have gotten me wrong. My post isn’t not meant to be an insult to Edo and Oyo, given I’m even from Edo. But it’s surprising that a state like Anambra which is supposed to be a business hub, and with all its massive revenue potential, still falls below Edo and Oyo in terms of revenue growth and generation.
I absolutely agree with you that it’s indeed a function of leadership.

It is about population. Those states have more population than Anambra state. Then all states don't have the same IGR drive like Lagos, if they had it, their IGR compared to Lagos IGR will be proportional to population compared to Lagos population
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by UnabashedIPOB: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
wirinet:

Believe me the sit at home has no bearing on the Nigerian economic. If it did, the government would have sent 3 battalions to confront the terrorists. If this was the Niger delta, the government would either have conceded to the demands of the agitators or use brutal force not minding collateral damage.

People care for the igbos killing each other the same way they care for the Rohingya people of Myanmar or the Ukrainians in the on going war. Its part of human sympathy. People with conscience are sad at seeing men, women and children being slaughtered needlessly.

The people that ordered igbos to leave Lagos for political reasons though condemnable is not the same thing as murder. They did not murder women and children as you guys are doing.

Why are people from other regions more concerned? Let them mind their own business...they do NOT give a DAMN about the Igbos. They have terrorist Fulanis killing and sacking a whole community in their enclave. So, let them take the log out of their own eyes before worrying about the east, QED!
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by okorogodwin4(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
If you like cry blood Reno sit @ home must continue until mazi Kanu is released unconditionally Ur statistics does give anybody job
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ycat: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
People who contribute nothing to Nigeria can't have any impact on economic activities of the country. The only problem is that they will keep moving to Yorubaland even more.

This is one reason I can't get over an igbo wanting to be president of Nigeria, it's like the poorest guy in the village asking to be voted to be in charge of the treasury to supervise other people's money, but since anything goes in Nigeria, a country where the beggars are asking to be given the most expensive horse to ride. In a sane country, igbos will only be seen but never be heard from.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
wirinet:

False. If there was sit at home in Lagos for one week, the Nigerian economy will crumble. Most imports including petrol comes in through Lagos ports. Most companies including multinational cooperations are headquartered in Lagos.

Remember 1993 when Frank Kokori shut down Lagos and in effect Nigeria with its petroleum distribution through PENGASSAN. The country's economy was completely shut down.
I agree with the port as for most companies headquartered in Lagos while there would be ways to bypass it, either through work from home, or temporary relocation of duties to other regions since their operations are mainly administrative, overall aside the ports, I don't think even Lagos can ground Nigeria's economy.
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Why are people from other regions more concerned? Let them mind their own business...they do NOT give a DAMN about the Igbos. They have terrorist Fulanis killing and sacking a whole community in their enclave. So, let them take the log out of their own eyes before worrying about the east, QED!
It's about our humanity, people naturally feel concern when a people decide to slaughter each other in the name of politics. We have been concerned about Fulani terrorists for over 10 years, we are also concerned about Kanuri terrorists that had terrorised their people for more than 15 years. Naturally we should be concern about igbo terrorists slaughtering women and children in the name of Biafra.

Besides, I don't understand why you guys have now started comparing yourselves to Fulani terrorists. Are you guys now admiting that you are in the same league with them?

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by highoctane: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sirjamo:
They will not think about this, instead they will start competing for Guinness book of record for the best insult

Read that Guiness book of records has ban Nigerians.
Enough of cookathon, duckathon, fuckathon, Eatathon, Massageathon, trekathon
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by IkeAnumudu: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
The economic values that we south south has been SINGLE-HANDEDLY contributing to the nation since 13BC nko? Una dey make good use of it?

Rather than embezzle it

You can never see any Yoruba man attack south south man in Lagos because they know we are their engine room

Na we dey feed them by federal allocation

Na Igbo dey feed them through Internal Revenue

So, the AIG is are now no longer SS but SS! 😂😂👍

You people are certified wereys! You have it in your blood to always claim places that are peaceful, that matter and that prosper yet your violence and erosion-ridden region continues to deteriorate!

Una go wise by force!!! 😂😂😂
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Hisbah(f): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

We have advised you people how to easily get your Biafra but you don't seem to ready.

Stop collecting monthly oil allocation.

Recall all elective and appointed Igbo people from the government.

Tell Igbo's across Nigeria to Return home cos they would soon become aliens in Nigeria.

Make sure you restrict your new Republic to the 5 SE states.

Walahi, nobody would drop a pin about it cos you already have your Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/7762937/easy-way-get-biafra-without
Hey, I saw your email about Job. I'll see what I can do for you when I'm less busy ok. Just be patient.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by GoodLife4live: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1679397629954867200
And later one hungry YouTube blogger call will come here to masturbate over ordinary pictures of his dilapidated barren Akpu kingdom...

A regional location that is useless to Nigeria economy growths...
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by IkeAnumudu: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Check this table, this is how economic activities are check

Leading states are
Lagos
Rivers
Delta
Anambra
Abuja

Shame on you for bringing 11-year old statistics to back up your sick argument!

You SE children of perdition are completely lost!

I agree with Asari Dokubo, for once, they should let you hate-filled people go! Your way of life is different from the rest of Nigeria - you are born in hate, fed with hate all your child/teenage years and you grow up to be so embittered, hateful and have raging jealousies .

Shame on you!!!
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
He was not trolling them rather advising them to have a rethink so that their once celebrated unknown gunmen will not turn their region to dumping ground at the end of their self acclaimed failed republic. Truth is bitter
Ihateheadslamer:
Reno Omokri is actually the main troller.

He has been trolling the igbo people since time immemorial tongue
Re: Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri by computer0810(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
lawani:

Biafra can't be only SE, some others will certainly join them and even if only SE which isn't possible, it is still something to be managed. Then verbal insults is still tolerable in any society because you can respond in kind with no serious damage to any party.

Pls kindly tell us who will join....check d map while doing that pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye / Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.