Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Come And See jihad For What It Is - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Come And See jihad For What It Is (9165 Views)

Aregbesola Backs Jihad & Opposes Boko Haram / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram / What Is Jihad Al-nikah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by fxtopedia(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2011
Bin Laden=Jihad=Islamic
BokoHaram=Jihad=Islamic
Saddam Hussein =Jihad=Islamic
Gadafi=Jihad=Islamic
Almajiris=Jihad=Islamic
Abacha=Jihad=Islamic etc,

Truly Jihad is for peace!!! grin grin grin
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by IbroSaunks(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2011
@deols , i haven't finished reading this, but so far its been awesome! jazakumullahu khayran for the enlightenment sister!!
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2011
Naledi14:

Oh my goodness! @poster this was a complete waste of time! SO WHAT? If jihad has a good meaning no really so what?? It is not going to change anything i mean not a thing! The context it is being used in today is bad it doesnt matter the true meaning to non muslims so i think the explaination should be for the jihadist not us. We all know the true meaning of the word b i t c h yet women get worked up when you call them that yet they are not female dogs, i could make countless other examples. And the muslims appluading you for this topic must be as daft as you are. Im sorry for being insulting but just had to get my point across.

Smh for this girl. The title of thread is 'come and see jihad for what it truly is' and not 'Naledi, come and see jihad for what it truly is'. I'm sure you weren't forced to click on this thread, the title isn't misleading.

Also,one tends to come across as being unintelligent if the ONLY way to pass a message across is through insults. You might want to take note cos you took pride in it,

Finally your analogy was VERY poor!
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by maclatunji: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2011
sholasys:

All this Islam is a religion of peace cannot be define and explain theoretically except practically. Should I say the Arab world did not have good knowledge of islam or did not even understand the religion ? else by the posters explanation why would they always associate Islam with violent? why at any violent the word "jihad" is wide used. In the northern nigeria all the violent that took place killing non muslims, you will hear them shouting jihad, allahu akbar repeatedly. I think the poster should start educating their fellow muslims first, change their orientation. I just ask a muslim friend now and he said the true applicable meaning of jihad is the process of fighting against enemy of islam. diplomatically, i like your post but it will not be judged by that but by what is happening.

Yeah! You have a point- it is because Muslims in Dubai, Qatar and Malaysia are so violent that Nigerian Christians are rushing there to get "killed".
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by maclatunji: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2011
27naira:

Apparently, you have affirmed that that shitty word can be used in different context. I don't give a raven's arrse to whatever you implied above but tell me, since it is regularly used as a cry to "wedge" war against the "infidels" it appears your Imams ain't doing a good job in disseminating its true meaning.

your life is so fake! look at your handle, Beaf wannabe. You're just a dunce.

It is obvious that the media is glamourizing Jihad as a call to battle. Young people listen to the media more than they listen to religious leaders- it is not a Muslim thing only. If the media allow people like the poster have their say, more people might actually listen to them. However, you do know that most Christians would prefer violent Muslims to make themselves feel better about their religion.

Have you ever pondered why Islam keeps growing in Europe whilst their armies are busy killing Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2011
If I were a muslim I will quit using d internet,phones,cars,facebook etc cos they r all invented by the kafirs(infidels). Shame on muhammed may piss be upon him.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2011
maclatunji:

Yeah! You have a point- it is because Muslims in Dubai, Qatar and Malaysia are so violent that Nigerian Christians are rushing there to get "killed".
hehehe. who build dubai, who r d architechs of dubai,who is drilling n buyiing there oil, why cant u ask urself why r american n european citizen dont need visa to enter while most islamic country need visa n most were evn denied visa huh.malaysia is good because there own islam r liberal,they club,drink alchohol n they dont cage there women.go to malay n feel u r in europe. islam sucks 4real n most moslems knw.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by say4gunit(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2011
kcswat:

If I were a muslim I will quit using d internet,phones,cars,facebook etc cos they r all invented by the kafirs(infidels). Shame on muhammed may piss be upon him.
say na ur papa invent am!
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by polokor60(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2011
kurus:

Yeah right, na d environment abi? If na up north now, u for begin look for how u go organise your own jihad to come dumbu yourself, ko? environment your a-ss!.

Its the educated ones like muttallab and yourself that one should be most careful with. Not content with blowing up themselves and a couple of people, he wanted the dishonour and SHAME of blowing up a planeful of people in AMERICA shocked shocked shocked shocked , and he wanted to do this despite having one of the best education any one can give a child (of course, like father like son). He so wanted to impress his DADDY(another boko haram lord).

and here we have M.U.M.U. like say4gunit and poster spouting crap and rubbish about what jihad is? tell that to the millions of souls wasted in the north cos of all your almajiris!!! i mean, the igbo boy and girls, AND men and women killed all over the north believe what you're saying you know,  shocked shocked shocked (honestly, they believe your crap NOT!!!)

you just spoke(wrote,typed) my mind,no need for me to reply that blood thirsty hyprocrite.jihad is peace indeed after killing non believers of islam by those filty,dirty almajiris.op u re not serious at all.go and educate ur illitrate almajiris first(future terrorists) before you start a topic on nairaland,why are the imams and muslims clerics silent over the killings of non beleivers of your islamic faith in the north?charity begins at home so start with your dirty useless almajiris first. angry
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by say4gunit(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2011
kurus:

Yeah right, na d environment abi? If na up north now, u for begin look for how u go organise your own jihad to come dumbu yourself, ko? environment your a-ss!.

Its the educated ones like muttallab and yourself that one should be most careful with. Not content with blowing up themselves and a couple of people, he wanted the dishonour and SHAME of blowing up a planeful of people in AMERICA shocked shocked shocked shocked , and he wanted to do this despite having one of the best education any one can give a child (of course, like father like son). He so wanted to impress his DADDY(another boko haram lord).

and here we have M.U.M.U. like say4gunit and poster spouting crap and rubbish about what jihad is? tell that to the millions of souls wasted in the north cos of all your almajiris!!! i mean, the igbo boy and girls, AND men and women killed all over the north believe what you're saying you know,  shocked shocked shocked (honestly, they believe your crap NOT!!!)

that na why i say u be CEO o international M.U.M.U federation, u get issues wey de make u think and reason with ur arse, i'm very sure u dont know the topic u are commenting on coz if u did, u woldnt be spitting all thhe rubbish here, i wonder why people like u always go blind on anything that has to do with islam and muslims hat really blocks ur sense of reasoning. Why dont you zero ur mind and underrstand something before u start commenting? "he who does not know and does not know that he does not know is U"
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by gregg2: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2011
Any muslim in the house?

Please someone should provide answers/explanations to
issues raised by 1stcitizen on page 1 of this thread.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by babestella: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2011
In my opinion, I beleive that religion should be void of violence. I don't see any reason why a religious side will be so pleased when people lose their lives in trajedy, it is absolutely demonic, and to think that muslims hate the people of United states, is another head ache, Why should their be hate in this world. It sounds crazy and pathetic. I ask one question always, if muslims hate America, then whny are they there, why do they go there to get the best of education and professional qualifications. What If America decides to stop giving visas to any muslim, or even deport and strip muslims of the citizenship rights in USA (for those muslims who had naturalised in the states). If the US reacts these way, how will they feel, cos i know for the slightest reason of assult and treat to life, muslim will find every single non muslim in their domain to slay all of them.

I now refer to the BOKO HARAM sect in Nigeria. It is said to mean "a fight against western education" and non muslims (infidels). If that be the case, what are the educated notherners doing in government. They all go to the US to acquire degrees from prestigious institution especially Havard, Boston, yale etc and come back home to head key institutions. Why are they not speaking against the BK and why has BK not asked them to resign from the job because it is quite obvious they got the job via western education. They are in that prestigious position today because they had western education which their fate/faith detest going by the views of the BKs. Do I see a case of confusion, greed and selfish here. They detest western education, yet the same education is making food available on their tables, making farming easy, making transportation easy, even the bombs they make will not be possible without some sort of westrn education.

Please, lets all think about the future of this great world, if we want to advance as a people, we really need to shun religious violence and embrace tolerance, peace and love, knowing fully in our heart that no one can fight for GOD. He alone created this world and he alone can fight for HIMSELF and the gates of hell shall not prevails,

Let us think, we only have 1 world, 1 life and 1 country, if we destroy it, where do we go. Do we live in the ruins of it or start all over again.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by gentlegg(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ say4gunit

They sent you here? See your nairaland jihadism sorry 'extreme effort' .

Allay have mercy on you.

@ Poster
Is like you're a student of English Language, surely you're not doing that bad.
Despite all these your grammatical efforts, as far as this world is concerned, Islam is definitely one of the greatest misfortune to have befallen this world.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Sweetnecta: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Babestella, Islam is beyond the boundary of 9ja and definitely beyond the north and it is beyond the planet earth for the Angels are muslims. Many authentic hadith demonstrate Jibril [as] as a muslim obeying Allah [He came to teach you your religion is one. Another is the participation of Angels in many battles against the disbelievers. Yet another is Jibril hurry up to perform islamic duties like making Salah, before human being. Yet another is angels making Hajj to baitul Mamur, daily. Do you have enough? Then read about the Salatul Ibrahim in Masjid Aqsa on the occasion of Isra wa Miraj and know that Muhammad led every prophets from Adam to Isa bin Maryam and them Malaika Jibril]. If Boko Haram is your example of islam, then you have been blind to others in the North and South West and East and in between who are muslims and completely the opposite of Boko haram. The morality of battle to protect your persons and the rights of others against evil and all sorts of oppression is over shadowed by people who [focus at the though one evil is one too many, but] performed by ignorant and or in spite of their religion admonishment against such deeds. If i were to focus on the evils of jews and Christians and Hindus, and Shintos, etc in history and even the evils of the atheists and the other irreligious people including the pagans, shall we be able to see anything good about the world? Yet we see kindness abound around us.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Grizz: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
See, while it says they get 70 virgins when they die, it doesn't necessarily say those virgins are girls,
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by MShittu: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
There is no such thing as a bad religion. It all comes down to whether or not a religion's followers actually live by that religion. That said, many, and not most, Muslims today are really messed up in their understanding of Islam. How can we Muslims expect non-muslims to understand us when some of our own do not understand what they are doing? All we can do is hope, I guess.
To those non-muslims who understand that Islam is a peaceful religion, thank you.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by BetaThings: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
kcswat:

hehehe. who build dubai, who r d architechs of dubai,who is drilling n buyiing there oil, why cant u ask urself why r american n european citizen dont need visa to enter while most islamic country need visa n most were evn denied visa huh.malaysia is good because there own islam r liberal,they club,drink alchohol n they dont cage there women.go to malay n feel u r in europe. islam sucks 4real n most moslems knw.
Did the architects built them for free?
Actually if you are a citizen of GCC, you don't need visa to enter member countries. Verify that
By what standard should we judge Islam then, by Bin Laden & co's or by Malaysia, Dubai etc

Do Nigerian muslims cage their women? Islam requires a woman to dress in a certain fashion and not mingle with men
Now it is really a personal thing
If I see a woman who dresses in Hijab and I want to marry her, am I "caging" her
Infact some girls want to cover themselves, but their parents deny them. And they cover up in school and relent at home
Go to any university in a western country and you will find muslim ladies studying the most liberal of courses properly kitted
Are you saying their parents in some far away country have CCTV cameras in the classrooms to monitor how they dress

Most muslims know what? And how did you divine it?
As far as I know, Islam is the most beautiful religion on earth.
I don't need to invent lies about other religions in order to present Islam as a better religion
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by BetaThings: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
kurus:

your arguments are lame man. Tell me the last times in the past 1000 years someone used those words before blowing up a plane load of people or bombing a bus or slaughtering fellow nigerians like goats cos he wants 72 demon virgins to f-uck( i presume virgins have pu-ssies over there) in aljanna?
Actually, Rev King, less than 4 years ago used the Bible to justify burning members of her church
The same Bible is being used to exorcise witchery from people in AIbom

Meanwhile, you don't need to quote the Bible, just target muslims like in Iraq (let whoever likes work out what the motivation is)
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Sweetnecta: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
@IstCitizen and gregg2; « #12 on: Yesterday at 05:35:12 PM »
[Quote]@ OP,

Thanks for educating us. Please could you educate us further on the verses below too.
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers],  but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."[/Quote]The bold tells us that the muslims were driven out even before they were instructed in the verse to take action. Explanation you need? The makkan disbelievers drove the muslims out. so the muslims have the right to now organize and fight back. Is that justice or do you think it is injustice?

[Quote]Quote
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."[/Quote]You will have to agree that this is talking about what is hidden, unknown like the future. Do you know the future; what will happen and if it is good for you already, but God does know the fullness of your future?

[Quote]This one below is the most scary.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"[/Quote]The soon will tell you that this verse is a future event spoken by the Revealer of the Quran. And yes, the disbelievers were frightened to defeat when Islam rose up to face makkan pagans. This led to their capitulation without a single sword taking out of its case.

[Quote]Quote
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."[/Quote]While Yahweh told the children of Israel not to associate with pagans, Jehovah told Christians not to be unyoke with the disbelievers or Infidels. And we see Yahweh ordering the total destruction of pagan communities, while Jesus brought sword and war so much so some ears were chopped off. I am going to assume that you may be an atheist; so we see how the atheists go against established religions, and they do that with overt hatred. I wonder if they will spare the lives of religious people if there is a conflict, eg battle?

[Quote]Quote
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"[/Quote]This is similar to words and songs of encouragement to go forward. Have you heard of the Christian hymn; Courage brother do not stumble. . .  or We are soldiers fighting for the Lord . . .? You are not supposing that any human being will be left to be defenseless, if he is on the side of God?

[Quote]Quote
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."[/Quote]This phrase may be what you disagree with because any citizen of the society should contribute to the welfare of the society even by paying fair share of taxes. Even member of the unpopular sect of the community feels somehow subdued. No one has to tell the muslims of america or europe, etc before we know that we are subdued. I feel somewhat subdued. Blacks in america feel this way too. President Obama is treated like 2nd class citizen by a mere John Bohner {Bona for real].

[Quote]Quote
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord.  Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude.  Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"[/Quote]Use the case of beautiful america against muslim Afghanistan and Iraq. I remember when the american GIs burned the body of dead muslims and calling the fighters in Afghanistan over the PA to come and watch or avenge this. In Iraq we see the many rapes and killing in the mosque or the saying in the public that Jesus killed Muhammad. You should realize that the christians think that muslims are disbelievers and the israelis think that palestinians are not even humans, at least disbelievers. The more powerful dictates what justice is. But God knows absolute Justice, hence Muslims are not supposed to rape. Unlike Yahweh or jehovah who told the children of israel to keep the virgin girls for themselves? If you were looking for ra.pists and the One Who allowed it, pick up your Bible.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by BetaThings: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
Grizz:

See, while it says they get 70 virgins when they die, it doesn't necessarily say those virgins are girls,
Cite your authority and tell us the full account of this idea of virgins
Like I said a Muslim does not need lies to persuade anyone to join
But christians seem not have any problem with fibbing. What is the reward for it anyway?
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by say4gunit(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
gentlegg:

@ say4gunit

They sent you here? See your nairaland jihadism sorry 'extreme effort' .

Allay have mercy on you.
no be u get ur mouth, talk anyhow u want, wetin i know be say black and grey can never be thesame,
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Muntula: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Remii(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
NL Muslim Brothers and Sisters, do your best not to trade insults or hash words with non Muslims, as an Ibadul rahaman (those who do everything for Allah's sake alone) one of the qualities of as written in Quran Surah Furqan 25/63-76) is When the non believers address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. ‘

State your facts, they do not have to take it, but when it is the fact your mind would be clear. You may even choose to ignore those with who just make provocative and baseless comments. As much as possible avoid insulting words even when replying to a comment with one. Afterall why engaging in cyber war of words with a faceless person you may never meet. Spend your adrenalin in a better way. May Allah help you as you make effort to increase your faith.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by deols(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
OMG! where av I been!!!!!

First, I must commend my Muslim brotheras nd sisters, u did try to giv it to dem. But, will they ever yield

Special one to bhusayo mi atata kiss kiss kiss

My main aim was to enlighten the Muslims here. After all, charity begins at home. And I did know that a few non-Muslims who come frequently to the Islam for Muslim section might get a thing or two to learn too. At least toba asked to be told the meaning of Jihad. In essence, what comes with a thread getting to the homepage, I wasnt prepared for.

After reading all the replies, I just couldnt get angry at anyone. They only reaffirm what I av always known of many of the people on this forum. Obviously, many of them didnt read the post before commenting.

*many are not here to learn- they believe so much in themselves that whatever goes against their belief is never to be given a chance. they seem to not think beyond what they know. How then can I get angry at such people. Rather, they deserve to be pitied

*Another group always think in the ethnic line. and hausa/fulani automatically equals Islam and vice versa. this group needs an education and even when you try to give them that, their arrogance wouldnt pave way.

*the bigots av bn coming to the Islam for Muslim section for so long that they are familiar with many Islamic terms, rulings and explanations to many things there fellows are ignorant of. U'd think they understand until they bring such issues up again. These are deliberately ignorant. No one might help them except themselves.

*the hypocrites see all that is wrong with certain Individuals in Islam and see it okay to generalise on all Muslims but they find it hard to accept that they are corrupt and 419ners because they are Nigerians. They probably know of some Muslims in their neighborhood who are good and nice and also peace loving, but in order that they might find something wrong with Islam, they pretend such people dont exist and that the boko haramist and their likes are the true Muslims.They also turn a blind eye to the bible and its discrepancies.

With all analysis written, I av to remind every1 here that it is very easy to move with the flow, to do things just because others are doing it or cos they feel right at the moment. but, a day is coming when all these people wont be there with you to give an account of what you av done in this world. u would be alone in your grave and so would you be on the day of judgement.

Finally, some people credited me for the above. I didnt write it and am aware plagiarism is a crime. So, i posted the link to where I got it from.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by AlabaSlim: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
As 4 mi i hav dis believe dat jihad=kill infidelz cos i hav lived in JOS
D Arabz dat brought d Religion(islam) are pratising it veri well Cos u can neva Interprete Arabic more dan dem(arabz)
@op
so i sti 1da how u a black nigro 4 dat mata(possibli u onli speak 1 naija lingua franca) will interprete an arabian religion/language/tongue more dan d real ownas of d religion
op=>jihad=peace
arabz=>jihad=kill infidelz/death to unbelieverz
i 1da who 2 BELIEVE nw
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by eghost247(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

As 4 mi i hav dis believe dat jihad=kill infidelz cos i hav lived in JOS
D Arabz dat brought d Religion(islam) are pratising it veri well Cos u can neva Interprete Arabic more dan dem(arabz)
@op
so i sti 1da how u a black nigro 4 dat mata(possibli u onli speak 1 naija lingua franca) will interprete an arabian religion/language/tongue more dan d real ownas of d religion
op=>jihad=peace
arabz=>jihad=kill infidelz/death to unbelieverz
i 1da who 2 BELIEVE nw
Ignorance
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by true2god: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
Please i want to know if islam is going on the re-branding proccess.

If the intention of the POSTER is to re-brand a battered image/history of isalm that ok by me. But if she tries to re-define the concept of jihad against what the quran really teaches and what i see muslims perfom in the name of jihad/fatwa on a daily basis, that means she's not sincere.
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by kurus: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by kurus: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Sweetnecta: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
@kurus; what you said about europe, was there a vote on it, or the decision makers pronounced that the official position of europe is that she is no believer in the existence of God?

Just like when they said they abolished slavery, many if not still slave owners just after the announcements, the kept servants and those who they under paid and then called all brown people, non europeans less than humans.

i hope you just didn't just wake up and have not noticed white europeans accepting Islam?
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by Sweetnecta: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
2011-1637=374.

But Muhammad was popularly believed to have been born in 570!

If you made a gaff this much, who will believe your making a woman born before revelation only 9 years old after 15 years?
Re: Come And See jihad For What It Is by kurus: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Your Eid-ul-kabir Go? / When Was Hajj Made Compulsory? / Is Smoking Cigarettes Haraam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.