Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate (2827 Views)

Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics) / "I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by mukshin(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
Did he incorrectly spell his name from Mushin to Muhsin?

The name sef
Don't spoil my beautiful name
Joor

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by BadMaster: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
Did he incorrectly spell his name from Mushin to Muhsin?

The name sef
Muhsin is an Islamic name. Some bear Abdul-Muhsin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by tunde1200(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
mukshin:

Joor

It was in Arab country I heard this name last.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ask Racoon
Yorubafather:

I've lived in Ilorin, Emirs Road precisely .... what are you talking about.
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Dedeity: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no ethnic in Nigeria as intolerant as the Igbo ethnic. They don't hide it.

Islam is a menace. Anywhere there's Islam, there's bloodshed and terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Beremx(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
mukshin:

Joor
sorry no vex grin grin
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Trimjos: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You people have no fear of God, even with glaring evidence, you'll still deny reality.

No iota of integrity in you all

See urchîn that supported evil buhari and also supporting a drug lord is talking about Integrity. Abeg Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Trimjos: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Were you there when she shut it down?

Where u there when the acclaimed poster was denied the certificate?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by blackboy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guy it is not because you are Muslim but they have reason to doubt you being from that state. Go to Enugu and you local government and try again.

I am from the West and live in Abuja and like him went to my state liaison officer for indigene cert. No be here na war!! Interview panel screening all to verify. Fakes were screened out. I got mine after providing proof and even my mum who is related to one of the founding fathers of Nigeria came to confirm.

My brother applied in the same Abuja and was denied . Our parents had paßed away. They simply told him go to Lagos and apply there and they will give you but us in Abuja no no no

No because you be Muslim but doubt about you truly being from that state

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Another terrorist claiming to be Igbo Muslim...

They should flog him or stone him to death

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Yorubafather: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ask Racoon

Who is Racoon?, I want you to know there's nothing like Igbo Muslin in Enugu. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by LajaLaba: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

I've lived in Ilorin, Emirs Road precisely .... what are you talking about.
Ibo boy of upper iweka grin
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by kokoA(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
There's no ethnic in Nigeria as intolerant as the Igbo ethnic. They don't hide it.

That's not completely true. I grew up in Enugu, I am not Muslim though but I'm from the north, till we relocated from that town I never faced any form discrimination and till date my best friends are still Igbos, but I realized they discriminate more against themselves. Enugu Igbos will rather help a Non Igbo than an Anambra Igbo, etc
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Bimpe29: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Igbos naturally hate Muslims the religion of piss tongue
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Rolings: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

But want others to tolerate them.....and if you don't they start crying igbophobia.....no be only igbophobia na cocainephobia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by Rolings: 2:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Dedeity:

Shebi it was Muslims that shedded all the bloods in the two world wars and the wars were fought over Islam

Shebi Hitler was a Muslim

So also are Putin and Zelensky

Muslims terrorised Ireland and the basque country in Spain

Was it not Muslims that came as missionaries with bible in one hand and shackles in the other.....what crime against humanity can be greater than 200 years of slave trade ?where your loving Christianity was owning slaves... whatever happened to Jesus is Love....love that is only applied to whites and enslaves the blacks and Asians

Abegiii.....does Christianity have any moral right to condemn any religion

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by rummmy: 2:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Nothing like Igbo Muslim.
It's a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by haslaw(m): 3:28am On Jul 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You people have no fear of God, even with glaring evidence, you'll still deny reality.

No iota of integrity in you all

It's the Mmesoma character in them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by haslaw(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Well, who would see what Islamists does and associates with Islam?
I really do not wish Islam on Igboland.
However, I do desire that everyone loves each other and lives in harmony regardless of religion and ethnicity

Yet you failed to accept and treat them like any other Igbo.

Yet many Igbos are queuing up at UAE embassy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by haslaw(m): 3:32am On Jul 14, 2023
hegelian:

its the same everywhere.. you canbt be christain and get ingigene cert in ilorin or kano or katsina....

Why lie to justify evil

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by STRI1: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2023
hegelian:

its the same everywhere.. you canbt be christain and get ingigene cert in ilorin or kano or katsina....

Oyedepo is from ilorin
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by STRI1: 4:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Dedeity:

Yes now in; Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Tunisia, Morocco, Malaysia, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Burma, Maldives, Mauritania, Jordan right ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by fx45(m): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:
Yes now in; Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Tunisia, Morocco, Malaysia, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Burma, Maldives, Mauritania, Jordan right ?
Such 'peace' can only be experienced where there's 99-100% Islamic dominance... Which is what Islam seeks to achieve wherever they set foot on. Reduce the concentration to 80% and see violence and bloodshed everywhere

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by EmeeNaka: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2023
haslaw:

Yet you failed to accept and treat them like any other Igbo.

Yet many Igbos are queuing up at UAE embassy
Islamists are trouble makers.
He claimed he eventually got what he requested for. He was probably asked to bring bribe, and he came online to create crisis with lies. This is exactly the type of troubles they create. You can imagine what will be of Igboland when their population increases.
Well, I just do not approve Islam.
However, everyone should be treated equally with love, and compassion, regardless of their ethnicity or religion.. Igboland is not a land of discrimination and Igbos do not discriminate.
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by STRI1: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2023
fx45:
Such 'peace' can only be experienced where there's 99-100% Islamic dominance... Which is what Islam seeks to achieve wherever they set foot on. Reduce the concentration to 80% and see violence and bloodshed everywhere

In a country like Russia has 14% Muslims, china has 28million Muslims, USA has 2million Muslims, UK has about 5million Muslims, Japan, Germany all has Muslims. What have you heard about those Muslims.

Stay away from hate, it shut your eyes from everything good.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by haslaw(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Islamists are trouble makers.
He claimed he eventually got what he requested for. He was probably asked to bring bribe, and he came online to create crisis with lies. This is exactly the type of troubles they create. You can imagine what will be of Igboland when their population increases.
Well, I just do not approve Islam.
However, everyone should be treated equally with love, and compassion, regardless of their ethnicity or religion.. Igboland is not a land of discrimination and Igbos do not discriminate.

1) And who exactly are you to tell Muslims you approve of Islam or not. Stop smoking mkporu mirri
2) That you suffer from acute Islamophobic is your own personal disease. Go and cure your disease
3) IIGB0S asside from being horrible LIARS, are the most tribalistic bigots in Nigeria. IIGB0S discriminate even among themselves. Even Peter Obi showed SHEGE to non Catholics while he was governor. BIGOT Obi even went as far as deporting northerners out of Anambra while he was governor.
4) You will forever be termed hypocrite until you successfully tell your fellow IIGB0S to stop going to UAE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2023
rummmy:
Nothing like Igbo Muslim.
It's a taboo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by fx45(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:
In a country like Russia has 14% Muslims, china has 28million Muslims, USA has 2million Muslims, UK has about 5million Muslims, Japan, Germany all has Muslims. What have you heard about those Muslims.

Stay away from hate, it shut your eyes from everything good.
The reason we haven't heard anything from the Muslims in those places you mentioned is because they're still an obscure minority.

Russia doesn't have any 14% Muslim population. Stop peddling lies and propaganda. I'm not surprised though, Islam thrives on lies and falsehood (taqiyya). There are no Muslims in Japan. Be guided! The Uighur Muslims in China have almost been exterminated from the face of the earth.

The U.K will soon go up in flames the moment they achieve 20% Muslim population. They're furiously heading towards that by opening their borders for terrorist Muslim immigrants. In about 5-10 years, the UK will be completely gone

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by STRI1: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2023
fx45:
The reason we haven't heard anything from the Muslims in those places you mentioned is because they're still an obscure minority.

Russia doesn't have any 14% Muslim population. Stop peddling lies and propaganda. I'm not surprised though, Islam thrives on lies and falsehood (taqiyya). There are no Muslims in Japan. Be guided! The Uighur Muslims in China have almost been exterminated from the face of the earth.

The U.K will soon go up in flames the moment they achieve 20% Muslim population. They're furiously heading towards that by opening their borders for terrorist Muslim immigrants. In about 5-10 years, the UK will be completely gone

Phillipines, Eritrea has large Muslims population. What have you heard from there.
Re: Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate by fx45(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:
Phillipines, Eritrea has large Muslims population. What have you heard from there.
Philippines has just 5% Muslim population and that is why they have enjoyed relative peace in that country. Same cannot be said of Eritrea with about 37% Muslim population.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video / Corruption: What's The Way Out In Nigeria? / Chief Gani Fawehinmi San Dies At The Age Of 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.