Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Best Way To Propose: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Propose: (10623 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Propose: by nawfia(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hi all,

Am planning on proposing to my girlfriend of four years,

Please i need advise from you all,

.(1)what is the best way to propose(not the everyday on your knees)

(2)Where is the best place??

NOTE, PLZZ RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS ARE A COMPLETE NO NO,

Thanks
Re: Best Way To Propose: by nawfia(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Still waiting people,

Seun abeg make this front page, grin grin.its my future we are talking about here,
Re: Best Way To Propose: by bekay911(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
I advice u to watch how celebrities propose to each other then u can nw make ur own proposal out of it
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Put d ring in ur socks n asked er pull it 4 u
Re: Best Way To Propose: by MrsChima1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
OP

Be creative and use your imagination.  Do not let others plan your proposal for you and use the dynamic of your relationship with the chick in person and create the proposal off of that. 

If she ask you did you have any help with this proposal, what would you say?  No? 

It is a proposal not an exam. You go all out and she say no, what's next?
Re: Best Way To Propose: by nawfia(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
@mrs chima,

I have this crazy idea, grin grin

we are supposed to inspect a land i want to acquire, am thinking of proposing to her at the site.,dont know how crazy it will look kneeling in a swampy land and proposing??, grin grin
Re: Best Way To Propose: by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Tell her, BIA KAM RAN GI wink wink.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
If you are so clueless, you can do it over the phone. grin  cheesy
Re: Best Way To Propose: by slimyem: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
nawfia:

@mrs chima,

I have this crazy idea, grin grin

we are supposed to inspect a land i want to acquire, am thinking of proposing to her at the site.,dont know how crazy it will look kneeling in a swampy land and proposing??, grin grin
proposing on a farmland?
That is so unromantic.gosh!
Re: Best Way To Propose: by slimyem: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
just be creative and keep it simple and real.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
slimyem:

just be creative and keep it simple and real.

slimmy. Ok, Sweeeery will you marrry me if i buy you 2 arsenal shirt? wink
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
Pls don't spend too much on the proposal if you're not sure she's going to say yes. Just follow the conventional method and and then you can have your wedding in the artic circle after that.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by dotzok: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
Tens of ideas via google; pink ribbon around a duck neck wt d ring hanging somwher, white rabbit, ring in d glass of wine, bla bla bla
Re: Best Way To Propose: by nawfia(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Another crazy idea, grin grin grin

Am thinking of proposing to her while stuck in traffic, the traffic from chevron roundabout to my place in ajah is like1-2hrs(cos of the road construction), it will be in the privacy of my car, so i have ample time to propose, moreover,i have never entertained the idea of her refusing, we've been on for 4yrs now, am so sure she will agree, pls, someone tell me its a good idea, i just dont like the whole restaurant and hotel stuffs.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Sunofgod(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
via text message,
Re: Best Way To Propose: by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sun of god:

via text message,

Yes! That's is an excellent suggestion! Many women are proposed via text message and emails.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Bobbyendy: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊  can put  ‎​†ђξ  ring in an icecream OR USE my favorite get d police to arrest  ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊  both 4 a serious offence against  ‎​†ђξ  state then propose inside d cell and come out.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by binigirl(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
Please dnt propose to her while stuck in traffic, its nt conventional bt its a bit awkward, Try doing it at home, its more cossy dt way wink
Re: Best Way To Propose: by slimyem: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

slimmy. Ok, Sweeeery will you marrry me if i buy you 2 arsenal shirt? wink
you mean with the last of your savings?
I dont want you going begging on the streets when hunger strikes you.
Save it for your future!
Re: Best Way To Propose: by OlaBamitu: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
if you dont like the hotels and restaurant stuffs, then take her to a mallam's kiosk, chop enough gwuru and kwili kwili then tell the mallam to put the ring inside kunu so when pouring it into your jug she will see it, then you can propose at that spot with the mallams clapping for you guys
Re: Best Way To Propose: by claremont(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

if you dont like the hotels and restaurant stuffs, then take her to a mallam's kiosk, chop enough gwuru and kwili kwili then tell the mallam to put the ring inside kunu so when pouring it into your jug she will see it, then you can propose at that spot with the mallams clapping for you guys  
grin grin grin
Re: Best Way To Propose: by pendo89(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
nawfia:

@mrs chima,

I have this crazy idea,  grin grin

we are supposed to inspect a land i want to acquire, am thinking of proposing to her at the site.,dont know how crazy it will look kneeling in a swampy land and proposing??,  grin grin

shocked shocked  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  God spare my ribs!!

nawfia:

Am thinking of proposing to her while stuck in traffic, the traffic from chevron roundabout to my place in ajah is like1-2hrs(cos of the road construction), it will be in the privacy of my car, so i have ample time to propose,

What if the lights go red just as you are about to remove the rings? Or some crazy drivers decides to ruin everything.
Avoid high risk areas. grin

Dude lol.Be creative!! You dont have to do it celeb style.
Its romantic to just come up with your own simple or expensive way but please stay away from swamps and traffic. grin grin

You can go bungee jump then propose while in mid air.If she doesn't say yes you cut off the rope grin
Re: Best Way To Propose: by BodyKiss(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
When she’s about to cu.m
Re: Best Way To Propose: by engrj(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
As 4 me though i have not it be4, but i sogest u do it  in the mindle of the night not 12am may be like 2 or 3:am when the brain will be very fresh so if she say yes then u guys can av cool sex till day brake cus me like sex man  smiley smiley
Re: Best Way To Propose: by sexsinners(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
give her a bible with a ring in it, and propose to her in church.

here are some love verses you can place the ring in the bible
http://christianity.about.com/od/prayersverses/qt/versesaboutlove.htm

God bless you.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Mpetempe(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2011
Bobbyendy:

‎ U̶̲̥̅̊  can put  ‎ †ђξ  ring in an icecream OR USE my favorite get d police to arrest  ‎ U̶̲̥̅̊  both 4 a serious offence against  ‎ †ђξ  state then propose inside d cell and come out.

Funny But Hard.

Wake Her By 12am, Pray With Her And Say'Baby To Make My Love Real And Everlasting To U, I Have Chosen U At Of Billions To Be My Wife; Pls Will U Marry Me'.
She Will Say 'I Will' Then, Kiss Her With Holy Kiss. And Sleep Tomorrow U People Will Start Planning.
Re: Best Way To Propose: by r231(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2011
Buy a white dove,

tie the ring around the dove's neck

and write a little note that says will you marry me grin grin and stick it to the feather cheesy grin

attach a sat nav to it and send the bird out to your gf

Trust me it works grin grin grin
Re: Best Way To Propose: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
while doing her from behind wink
Re: Best Way To Propose: by engrj(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
luv

Re: Best Way To Propose: by pendo89(f): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
smbody talking out of exp.
What if she has dovephobia? undecided
Re: Best Way To Propose: by r231(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
pendo89:

smbody talking out of exp.
What if she has dovephobia? undecided

girls like white dove grin grin grin

had 12 of them flying out of my hand on ma wedding day grin

they thought we are doing rituals cheesy
Re: Best Way To Propose: by lawmanlala(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
sexsinners:

give her a bible with a ring in it, and propose to her in church.

here are some love verses you can place the ring in the bible
http://christianity.about.com/od/prayersverses/qt/versesaboutlove.htm

God bless you.

Didn't know people are still proposing before the church in this era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.