Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,539 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Encounter With Only Yahnwe A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Only Yahnwe A (173 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves [x] / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Only Yahnwe A by TGYM: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED called me and said, “Come with me.” As we went and got to a point, behold 1st to 6th [6] gates opened, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “I shall show you mysteries.” Me behold a very fine furnished house, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Have you viewed such house before?” and me answered, “No”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “It is built for my beauties that obey me.” And immediately, me viewed a woman beauty smiling, entering the fine house, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Do you view any sin here?”Then another man approached without sin and entered the same mansion. Those mansions are prepared for the obedient beauties that obey AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE instruction to them, and died without sin found in them. Me viewed as many desired to enter the mansion but the gate was closed against them. Then a lamentation went on “The brightness ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED verdict shall come upon a sinner, there shall be no compassion for such sinner”. Me viewed that those that the great gate was closed against, were ordered to enter into another way; and this is the way that leads to Heylel fire. Me heard as a reverence soundid “You cannot hide it from me, you might cover your sins so that no beauty should know, you cannot hide it from me”. Me viewed how those that were cast into Heylel fire were facing too much torment to the extent that me felt the torture in my flesh. Me heard as first among them soundid with Igbo tongue “Ikpe uwa! Ikpe uwa!! Ikpe uwa!!! Ebidogo” meaning “Verdict! Verdict!! Verdict!!! Earthly verdict has began.” ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED began to show me why some are there in Heylel fire with torture; a woman beauty was casts into Heylel fire due to gossip, another was there due to fornication, a man beauty was cast into Heylel fire on account that self used charms to do business and to catch women for immorality. Another was a woman beauty in Heylel fire due to self’s involvement into attachment sales. Me view another woman, that was into costume, self does makeup profession, particularly to those that are into wedding ceremony. Another was a native doctor [witch doctor]. After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED ordered me to climb into a step that took me 1st to 5th [5] steps footage to view how beauties in existence here on earth are warming up to end up in Heylel fire through their actions in large numbers. Then me climbed and viewed those in clubs, smoking, womanizing, drinking alcohol, and all sorts af evil things. There were also those that got drunk, and begin to beat their women in union. These beauties desired to enjoy themselves here on the earth without waiting and working with ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “These and many more are the things that are making beauties in existence I created to troop into Heylel fire.” Then me was ordered to come down from that step that me climbed.ON THE 20th /4th /5TH YEAR [22/8/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man beauty that had quality certificates and sufficient income [money]. This man heard ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED call and self respondid and destroyed the certificate, and began to preach ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED werd from street to street. Me viewed how 1st and 2nd women who considered this man’s actions as insanity began to gossip and mocked the man. But in a very short time, 1st among the women lost own job and began to search for another job but to no avail, suddenly, the woman began to pick something on the ground as a mad woman.While the other woman was waxing strong and was thinking on the house self shall build for self own and other achievements, but on the process without accomplishing any, had an accident and died. When self appeared in the verdict throne, this question came against self in reverence form “You that is searching for money, have you received your savior?” self was cast into Heylel fire. Me viewed a man condemned into Heylel fire for tampering with another man’s palm tree. What took another beauty to Heylel fire was on account that self stole yam. Me viewed another woman in Heylel fire for maltreating other little beauties that were serving self[house maids]. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a wealthy man in Heylel fire. Me viewed how that man died and they were celebrating the man at death. The more they killed cows and eat, drink and play music is the more the man receives torture in Heylel fire. The man begged for a second chance to return to the earth and inform others about the dangers in Heylel fire, but they shouted at self that there is no second chance in Heylel fire; beauties were calling the man ‘chief’ ‘chief’ ‘chief.’ ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “You view all these names as chief, lecturer, and others that beauties are respecting are nothing before me.”Then me viewed a young man that obeyed AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE standard, died and approached the verdict point, then the Mma Ozi began to reverence with gladness, “You deserve reverence AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said unto me, “The way beauties in existence view things are different from the way I view things”.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Learn A Lesson / Top Down Analysis Using Special Indicators / Sexy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.