Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? (24037 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages / Akpabio, Speaker & 2 Others Padded Tinubu’s Palliative Budget - Sahara Reporters / West Africa: EU Supports Nigeria, Beninoise Customs With N8.1 Billion Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by GOVERNORR: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
its still the same thing. The best would have been to retain subsidy and fight the corruption. Now we face the same corruption every we go. Before the removal of petrol subsidy everybody enjoyed it according to their usage of the fuel. According to distance travelled, hours of business, and needs but the said subsidy was bad while corruption can be retained.

Let's sell Nigeria to offset Chinese loan and share the rest among everyone equally to see
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Crafteck1: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
tollyboy5:

You dropped your senses before commenting this. Which youth will not want to take care of his old parent as they pleases ? How will 8k help these old people who depend on their youthful children?
Was tinibu voted for to come and share money?
So its 8k and 12million poor old people that exist in this country?

Where is your thinking Cap. SMH
yeye dey smell..

Perfect answer
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by CodeTemplar: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
GOVERNORR:

Let's sell Nigeria to offset Chinese loan and share the rest among everyone equally to see
Nigeria has no value. If you give all assets go China, everybody automatically comes under Chinese authority. ND will tell you our land and oyel is ours. Every other region to will disown the abstract entity called on Nigerian govt.
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by GOVERNORR: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Nigeria has no value. If you give all assets go China, everybody automatically comes under Chinese authority. ND will tell you our land and oyel is ours. Every other region to will disown the abstract entity called on Nigerian govt.

Let's quantify regions with Lithium and Gold aside "Oyel"
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Albertgr8: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubas and Muslim northerners are the main problem of Nigeria asap
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Albertgr8: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubas and Muslim northerners are the main problem of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Obyino: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Invest it into crypto and thank me later
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by tonytony208(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
The money is meant for the vulnerable most especially the old people.

Those able youths salivating should better go and look for work cos it won't reach them

Especially because the increase in pump price only affects the old people. Very dumb
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Ibman: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
You can buy garri, agbado and small Ewa
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Nobodyfit2: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin cassava garri ewa and salt because sugar sef don add money smh rn new sherif in town na yahoo man see format
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by one4GOD(f): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
exactly, use it to buy agbado and small cassava for abacha......then eat and go sleep to wake up after 4years. Awon were jatijati
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by one4GOD(f): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
Well it is to cushion the effects of subsidy removal, it is not a complete salary or income
and thus will cushion anything for you, and for how many days? nah waoooh the way some people reason
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by one4GOD(f): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
iwaeda:
Tinubu's Palliative: What can you do with N8,000?
the man is recouping the money he spent on the elections per adventure he is booted out of office which is very likely because this era is not that era. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by SwissMass: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
one4GOD:
and thus will cushion anything for you, and for how many days? nah waoooh the way some people reason
I am not qualify for the palliative, it is meant for the poor not the privileged
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by charlsecy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
Well it is to cushion the effects of subsidy removal...
Palliatives must come by way of good roads, 24/7 electricity, increased minimum wage and tax breaks to manufacturers of essential products.

Cash gifts? Foolish!
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Orderabove(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
that eight thousand can do things for people. How much you think akara.seller use to set up grheir businesses?
Your own change is another man's capital.

YOU SAY THE TRUTH SHA.
just pray the money get to people that really need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Xammie3000(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
About 7 Loafs of bread and have some change that's like a week worth of bread for some household. How much is bread in your Area?
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Bossfash75: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Use it to buy portable water for the house hold.
Since it's not enough for food stuff.
God no go shame us o!!!
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Nwogeh: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
staga:
Please how do I get my own? Let me use it to buy 3 days fuel for my jeep.

I have many dependants too, so don't I qualify as a "vulnerable" person?

I want to connect with you please. Reply my email
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by redsun(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
The intention unambigously demostrates his agbero and alaye mentality of giving handouts to assslickers and praise singers. Instead investing massively in rural agriculture and boosting infrastructures to foster sustainable development,he is trying to give stipends that wont be enough to buy 15 litres of petrol for hard up families. Creating a welfare system is a long term strategy,and it should focus on the very vulnerable in the society.

The man is desperate to impress the suffer dabaru sense masses and to make them forget that his a thief in the night.
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by caesymore(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OMO this maize deu amazingly fresh if na this one, I agree to collect 8k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by TemplarLandry: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
😊
caesymore:

OMO this maize deu amazingly fresh if na this one, I agree to collect 8k grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by CodeTemplar: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
GOVERNORR:

I know say N200 fit feed your family for a day
I am sure that's how much your father paid your mother for test running in room 419 of OneLove Lodge.
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by GOVERNORR: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I am sure that's how much your father paid your mother for test running in room 419 of OneLove Lodge.

Are you okay
Re: Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? by Streetdoctor: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:
The money is meant for the vulnerable most especially the old people.

Those able youths salivating should better go and look for work cos it won't reach them
People like u,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.