Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA (53343 Views)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son / Messi Spotted In The Nigerian Supporters Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by NastiLord: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Jman06(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
I love Messi for his humility in fame and wealth!

I've never seen Messi play rough in the pitch since he began playing football. That's one big plus he has over Ronaldo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by anonymuz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Glimpsetv:
Simple and classic!
see white men simplicity. No one was worshipping him the mall. Check his dress sense too.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by nurric(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Messi, the GOAT himself... Mbappe go Cameroun gather all Security and Amory for himself. He do us this thing for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by ernesco0816517(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
@publix

TheMiracleMag:

Glory to GOD. Who else see that Opay sign
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Unperturbedpota: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:
When I saw Grocery, I think say na Garri.

Nigerians don reconfigure my brain to be calling Garri, 'Grocery'.

Heard they're now calling Garri and Groundnut, 'Grocery and Floating berry'

Do you think you are funny? Nobody calls garri and groundnuts that rubbish , you want to spread your ghetto life here
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by phorget(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
If nah for naija pipo for don gather messi like fly dey gather shit。 undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Konjiboii: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Always knew that was why he decided to move to US where he will basically be more grounded and can mix with people since US are not sooo huge into soccer like the rest of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Kingosytex(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bahose3:
Fake goat

Of course, he isn't a goat but the GOAT! cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by woleabayo(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
its normal
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Cmanforall: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12297989/amp/Lionel-Messi-throws-life-Miami-spotted-doing-grocery-shop-Publix.html
That's simple life abroad.

In Nigeria, do House members go to the market after winning elections ?
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by AlphaWolf27: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na lie. Na Ebeano for Lekki we see am......Dem don photoshop the logo.

1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by kingyakos: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Nooneonline(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:
This guy is dying for a private life but is impossible
At least they don't know him that well in America compared to the rest of the world... movie stars are more popular than football stars over there
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
That boy is trim.

Americans no send soccer. This was likely a one-time occurrence. He picked the best place for retirement.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by vengertime: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheMiracleMag:

Glory to GOD. Who else see that Opay sign

Yahoo yahoo pastor
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by dmgr(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Perks of being a celebrity.

The time you just feel like being private and just want to do your shopping in peace you'll end up taking selfies and signing autographs with the while neighborhood
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by PECON1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Happy retirement my legend
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Harrynight(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin

GOAT 🐐
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by kingyakos: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Three things would've happened in that store if it was in naija

1: DSS/Army/MOPOL bodyguards
2: Store attendant/cashier would beg him for money
3: Many girls inside the for immediately turn Olosho and activate their jaruma

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by GanagiBitrus: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
This girl will enlarge & frame this pix to show to her grandkids, she was once with the goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by UptownVibes(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cemsorcems:
But I didn`t see any post or photos on Social media, when I went shopping at Upper Iweka. angry
Thats because you refused to use your talent well.. This part of the world,na school we carry for head,yet if them count the first 100 inventors,no Nigerian man dey inside..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
If he were in a certain 4th world nation, they would have to close the mall down, and get people out for the period he will be in there! cool

Even if they don't do this, it will require at least 20 tough security bouncers built like Walls to keep people away from him in that nation...! A nation where Guinness World Pretenders walk around with security!

See how people gave him space, some won't even acknowledge his presence tbh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Football Idol...MESSI 🙌
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:
When him tell you that one?
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Magnificenttop: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:

Very true.
At some point as a celebrity you wish for that moment you could walk freely anywhere like anyone else, without drawing special stare or attention.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Sirjamo: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Even as a Madrid fan, double twale for Lionel Messi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Round Of 16 Fixtures At The 2019 Women's World Cup In France / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.