Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA (53359 Views)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son / Messi Spotted In The Nigerian Supporters Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lukepeter:

When him tell you that one?

He is right... Too much fame can get depressing and highly restrictive at some point!

Some stars just want to walk the streets, shop for groceries, and do everything else like other regular people!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Eriokanmi: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Baba don enter retirement, now catching fun while still making more money. I love miami. God please, I can't wait to visit there again smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by chriskosherbal(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:
This guy is dying for a private life but is impossible
grin grin spotted true

Sometimes fame has its own downside

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by yewit37486: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
If it's somewhere in Africa he will do the shopping with an armored tank grin

Guy, leave Mbappe alone o cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OriOko88(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Messi is just six months older than me and he's already has three kids with his first born being 10.

Me still dey look for wife to marry. Naija don't do me shegee cry

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by hosemujica: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Only few knows him here. I think he likes it like that.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by MrCuteking(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12297989/amp/Lionel-Messi-throws-life-Miami-spotted-doing-grocery-shop-Publix.html

See what trillionaire in Naira is wearing. He no send anybody papa. Unlike our Nigerian rich guys always putting on gold chain plus ring everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by frog12: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
1 million per week. this is higher than PSG wage.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by blowjohn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Una dey see humility?

Small bread , apples , detergent and fruit juice, naiyja people go dey do anyhow inside shoprite

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

He is right... Too much fame can get depressing and highly restrictive at some point!

Some stars just want to walk the streets, shop for groceries, and do everything else like other regular people!
Yeah, for just a day or two. But I can assure, they would prefer to be worship for the other 98 days.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrCuteking:

See what trillionaire in Naira is wearing. He no send anybody papa. Unlike our Nigerian rich guys always putting on gold chain plus ring everywhere.

Not just Nigerians bro!

It seems to be the nature of most Negroes worldwide! Especially young guys!

Almost all Black American Rappers (with the key exception of J. Cole)
Floyd Mayweather
A lot of Black Sportsmen

Most Blacks just have this inherent need to show off! Especially those who come into more wealth than they ever dreamed of!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by izubext007: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
i was expecting to see a marmot crowd , US is not a football state rather they play basket ball
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Komu1048(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
If it's somewhere in Africa he will do the shopping with an armored tank grin

We r talking about civilised society, e sure me he no fit try am for nails. Dem go kidnap am. Saka wey enter naija without bodyguard fit tell u small, as boys rough handle him all in the name of selfie

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by 1x2x3: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
You'd be surprised they don't know him much. Americans are funny breeds that doesn't know anything that's nothing within their region. Basketballers are more popular than Messi in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lukepeter:

Yeah, for just a day or two. But I can assure, they would prefer to be worship for the other 98 days.

Lol... You need to do some real research! Don't be fooled by social media!

For most of them, it's fun for the first few years, but later on, they just want their lives back (with the comfort, of course).

They all know ovations, paparazzi, groupies, etc, are not tangible or concrete things! When all the lights dim, they are left with nothing but loneliness and the need to connect with people who really care! Why do you think suicide and drug use is high among a lot of these celebs??!
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by NwaliE01: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
I second that guy above me. If it's someone from Africa, he would go for shopping with armored tank.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Konjiboii:
Always knew that was why he decided to move to US where he will basically be more grounded and can mix with people since US are not sooo huge into soccer like the rest of the world.
It seems you’re not familiar with their way of life in America, they literally don’t send. Unless, the celebrity carry plenty security that’s when dem fit get attention, or spotted easily.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
1x2x3:
You've be surprised they don't know him much. Americans are funny breeds that doesn't know anything that's nothing within their region. Basketballers are more popular than Messi in the US.
It’s not as if they don’t know him, Americans no get time, if to say he enter the store with huge security then he will be spotted easily. There’s no one in America who doesn’t know Messi.. You this pendu fantoy rest. Just say that short dude that won World Cup with Argentina, the response go be like, “Oh i remember him”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Sabadon(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:
When I saw Grocery, I think say na Garri.

Nigerians don reconfigure my brain to be calling Garri, 'Grocery'.

Heard they're now calling Garri and Groundnut, 'Grocery and Floating berry'
groceries with floating berries and sweetener🤤🤤🤤
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by uunwanaobong3: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12297989/amp/Lionel-Messi-throws-life-Miami-spotted-doing-grocery-shop-Publix.html

Just imagine?

See what America have reduced the GOAT to!
A shopping animal.

Messi is finished kpatakpata.
They should better give him his last balon'dor before we bury this dead goat finally

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:
You looks like my twin sis
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by slowice(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omo Americans nor dey watch uefa at all, they don't really like football.... Messi nor fit try this thing for some countries. Dem go mobb D guy
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
My idolo is a very simple man, king MESSI. 👌🏼
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
I think the location of the store was a factor too, it may be one of those neighborhood wey be say na Rich Dey live.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:
Omo Americans nor dey watch uefa at all, they don't really like football.... Messi nor fit try this thing for some countries. Dem go mobb D guy
that’s the reason he moved to USA, to get some rest and out of the spotlight . He’s done with football nothing else matters anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
It’s not as if they don’t know him, Americans no get time, if to say he enter the store with huge security then he will be spotted easily. There’s no one in America who doesn’t know Messi.. You this pendu fantoy rest. Just say that short dude that won World Cup with Argentina, the response go be like, “Oh i remember him”

That's what these people don't understand... There are lots of top Hollywood celebrities who jog with regular Americans every day, and take the subway trains across cities!

Most of them only feel the need for security when heading out for top occasions where they might get delayed by the press and fans!

Most Americans really don't send at all! They are not all as star-struck as most Nigerians!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Hollusilva28(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
I don’t like him. But I can’t hate him. He’s a good husband. Here you will see our yeye celebrities sending their house maid to do the shopping. Too much of pride full here in naija.

As a celebrity or rich person, go to the mall yourself, help your husband/wife to do shopping. Mingle with your fans or lovers, show them love too.

But naija yeyebrities, you will see them inside black tinted car with heavy securities.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
uunwanaobong3:

Just imagine?

See what America have reduced the GOAT to!
A shopping animal.

Messi is finished kpatakpata.
They should better give him his last balon'dor before we bury this dead goat finally
Messi’s last kid’s unborn children get future pass your next 100 generations put together. You’ll cry till death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by mozona(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:

he should have stay indoor then send his wife or his chef. mtchew

somebody wey come market make him come familiarize naim you say
him dey dye for private life.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hollusilva28:
I don’t like him. But I can’t hate him. He’s a good husband. Here you will see our yeye celebrities sending their house maid to do the shopping. Too much of pride full here in naija.

As a celebrity or rich person, go to the mall yourself, help your husband/wife to do shopping. Mingle with your fans or lovers, show them love too.

But naija yeyebrities, you will see them inside black tinted car with heavy securities.
It’s actually fun for him that’s America, you can come across any celebrity at the grocery stores. But security go Dey outside and that gotta be a rich neighborhood
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
mozona:

he should have stay indoor then send his wife or his chef. mtchew

somebody wey come market make him come familiarize naim you say
him dey dye for private life.
he come familiarize with your wretched ancestors abi

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
bhella10:
Messi must learn English by force! GOAT 🐐
He understands English but can't speak, I hope he learns how to speak now since he will be living in Miami(USA).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 / Round Of 16 Fixtures At The 2019 Women's World Cup In France / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.