Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA (53355 Views)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son / Messi Spotted In The Nigerian Supporters Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by codemaniacs: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheSuperX:
He understands English but can't speak, I hope he learns how to speak now since he will be living in Miami(USA).

They speak Spanish in Miami..

so his English use will be minimal.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
orohbiro:
impossible
How?
There's nothing impossible.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by tonididdy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dem never shoot this one yet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by IPDGP: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Johnn44:

Nope, that’s Publix shopping mall logo 🇱🇷. Publix 🇱🇷Its Supermarket🇱🇷/shopping mall. It’s like shoprite You can do grocery shopping 🛍 🛒 at Publix 🇱🇷

No mind me , I never pass Nigeria 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by PaulH07: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by aziaka111(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Treasure17:
Ronaldo still the greatest.
sentiment go kill una,person wey never play world cup final before
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:

How?
There's nothing impossible.
you pay to get my number
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Barcalee: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Zonefree:
When I saw Grocery, I think say na Garri.

Nigerians don reconfigure my brain to be calling Garri, 'Grocery'.

Heard they're now calling Garri and Groundnut, 'Grocery and Floating berry'

😂😂😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Freshtruth(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
This guy is dying for a private life but is impossible

Messi is a coded Introvert but his talent na extrovert

Oga no disgrace me

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by lascos912(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2023
I like Messi,he went to America to America because of his family
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2023
codemaniacs:

They speak Spanish in Miami..

so his English use will be minimal.
Are you saying that it's only Spanish/latinos that are in Miami?
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Almiron:
Don’t mind those deluded pendu fans, they were expecting to see a huge crowd, Americans no to get time, besides that neighborhood na rich side, still the lucky few wey saw him were surprised. See this woman in hat, she fit never watch soccer all her life but she recognizes Messi. Messi na Global icon
Anybody that dosen't know MESSI is not from this planet, how can people not know someone that won World cup last year? do they know the millions of people that watched the world cup last year? and aside that before world cup MESSI name have been global, even those that doesn't watch football knows who MESSI is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2023
PaulH07:

People no too even send am, as he no be Lebron James or 50cent grin
ratio, that’s probably a rich neighborhood , besides na America be that no be Europe or Argentina, he met few ppl at the store and they all took pictures with him. U this penado fan dey make use of your brain once in a while. He went shopping with his family, if na unsafe area he will definitely move with security, so it’s a super rich neighborhood, so you don’t expect multimillionaires or billionaires to be running after him, even if you never enter Yankee before you sha Dey watch American movies.

In this video I saw on twitter this granny was literally shaking before taking pictures with Leo, sadly we can’t share video clips on NL. I attached a screenshot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
you pay to get my number
Like seriously?
Okay drop it here (opay, palmpay etc)
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Like seriously?
Okay drop it here (opay, palmpay etc)
no Gtb

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
no Gtb
You are given me Conditions to send you cash?
Anyways,I uses OPAY and sending money to all these banks usually hangs. I have experienced it severally. So I don't need any form of embarrassment.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You are given me Conditions to send you cash?
Anyways,I uses OPAY and sending money to all these banks usually hangs. I have experienced it severally. So I don't need any form of embarrassment.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
OK am sorry Gtbank
Kindly look for someone with Opay or PalmPay acc.
Gtb hardly accept fund from OPAY.
It took me 1wk to collect my grocery from a supermarket that I transferred money to from my opay. So from that before I will transfer any money to anyone, is either you have opay very or palmpay. You can as well look for someone that has it . Please no too much grammar.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:

It took me 1wk to collect my grocery from a supermarket that I transferred money to from my opay. So from that before I will transfer any money to anyone, is either you have opay very or palmpay. You can as well look for someone that has it . Please no too much grammar.
OK
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by OBTOREPA(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
OK
See the stress you are putting on me like say na visa I dey apply. Common number nawao, sister you get mind o.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:

See the stress you are putting on me like say na visa I dey apply. Common number nawao, sister you get mind o.
pls I have search I couldn't see any reliable person with opay account pls send it to my Gtbank pls
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
OBTOREPA:

dear u didn't send me the money again and am stranded like this
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Magnificenttop: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
omooba969:
Football Idol...MESSI 🙌

What happened in the food thread? I saw a lot of deleted posts.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Magnificenttop:

What happened in the food thread? I saw a lot of deleted posts.

Anii & Nlanalist palaver na, those two need to get a room.

Two of a kind... cool
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Magnificenttop: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
omooba969:

Anii & Nlanalist palaver na, those two need to get a room.

Two of a kind... cool

I wish I was there live, all I can see are deleted posts with no idea of the live action.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by omooba969(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Magnificenttop:

I wish I was there live, all I can see are deleted posts with no idea of the live action.

It was crazy, more like a circus! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by shagie07: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Liverpool Intensifies Training Ahead Against Newcastle Showdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPefNN6iJ0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Round Of 16 Fixtures At The 2019 Women's World Cup In France / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.