Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA (53357 Views)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son / Messi Spotted In The Nigerian Supporters Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pple should beware of diz number.
He called himself king Felix
He always claimed to have fixed odd on football betting.
Fooling pple to pay for games .

+234 812 455 3277
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by workchopNG: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
I iuts realised I don't see this guy as a normal human being... Like I regard him as above normal human being.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by orohbiro(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You looks like my twin sis
let me see her pic
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by zinaunreal(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yankee boy
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
If it's somewhere in Africa he will do the shopping with an armored tank grin
C'mon you know that Africa have insecurity issues so I don't blame Mbappe,who wants to risk his life?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's what these people don't understand... There are lots of top Hollywood celebrities who jog with regular Americans every day, and take the subway trains across cities!

Most of them only feel the need for security when heading out for top occasions where they might get delayed by the press and fans!

Most Americans really don't send at all! They are not all as star-struck as most Nigerians!
Don’t mind em bro, dem expect to see a huge crowd, when it’s not BLM 😂😂. One of my uncle who lives there once show me a picture he took with Bill Gates, wen he saw him at the store, he was the richest man on earth then. No security, nothing but na rich neighborhood
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by mozona(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
he come familiarize with your wretched ancestors abi

am happy you said my wretched ancestors but thank God am not wretched.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Starhearts:
Pple should beware of diz number.
He called himself king Felix
He always claimed to have fixed odd on football betting.
Fooling pple to pay for games .

+234 812 455 3277
Will you guys ever learn, all fixed matches na scam anywhere on earth.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by DeMosthigh(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
If na my country so agbero Bois go collect matching ground
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
mozona:

am happy you said my wretched ancestors but thank God am not wretched.
Goat no fit born lion, the joke is on you 😂😂

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Starhearts: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
Will you guys ever learn, all fixed matches na scam anywhere on earth.

He scam pple arround me, not me?
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Almiron: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Starhearts:

He scam pple arround me, not me?
ok bro
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by samuoye(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
KINDLY WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AT
https://youtube.com/@samueloyeniyi9442
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Not just Nigerians bro!

It seems to be the nature of most Negroes worldwide! Especially young guys!

Almost all Black American Rappers (with the key exception of J. Cole)
Floyd Mayweather
A lot of Black Sportsmen

Most Blacks just have this inherent need to show off! Especially those who come into more wealth than they ever dreamed of!
Eminem is super rich but I've never seen that guy flauting luxurious cars or mansions, he's living a low-key life with his children.

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by mozona(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
Goat no fit born lion, the joke is on you 😂😂

well Goat dey born lion now, most of our footballers, musicians etc in Nigeria are from poor background
yet they lift the family up.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Angelfrost(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheSuperX:
Eminem is super rich but I've never seen that guy flauting luxurious cars or mansions, he's living a low-key life with his children.

Exactly bro...!

Just imagine a Black man like our celebrities attained the Billionaire status of Mark Zuckerberg...! He would most likely set America on fire! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by TheSuperX(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Exactly bro...!

Just imagine a Black man like our celebrities attained the Billionaire status of Mark Zuckerberg...! He would most likely set America on fire! grin
grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Allisgud: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
U hardly see Americans put on football jersey,they are not into football

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Parrot69: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
phorget:
Hmmmmmm!
If nah for naija pipo for don gather messi like fly dey gather shit。 undecided

What do you think would have happened if it was Michael Jordan or MJ( if he was alive)??
Try get sense small. Football doesn't have that much followership in America like it's done in Europe or Africa. Just like in India love Cricket and celebrate their stars with Millions of followers in Asia. How many Indian Cricketers do you know?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Tirips(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheMiracleMag:

Glory to GOD. Who else see that Opay sign

Concerning the Youth Alive program today, would it be transmitted live to all branches?
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by lastchild: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Americans no too send football, they may not know him
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by 1x2x3: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
It’s not as if they don’t know him, Americans no get time, if to say he enter the store with huge security then he will be spotted easily. There’s no one in America who doesn’t know Messi.. You this pendu fantoy rest. Just say that short dude that won World Cup with Argentina, the response go be like, “Oh i remember him”

I've seen random street interviews where they told people in US that Messi just signed for Inter Miami, omo people were asking who is Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by uunwanaobong3: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
uunwanaobong3:

Just imagine?

See what America have reduced the GOAT to!
A shopping animal.

Messi is finished kpatakpata.
They should better give him his last balon'dor before we bury this dead goat finally

Who cursed the GOAT. The goat has been reduced to shopping houseboy. I cry for football.
This goat is already dead in my eyes.
I knew this would happen when he went to America.
I also knew that this was what the enemies were planning for him in America, and I was praying against this. Lord oooo why. Messi is gone forever.
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Flathead8: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
That girl fit be 10yrs old
morikee:
So messi tall pass that girl omo the girl short sha
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by CaptainFM1: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:
When I saw Grocery, I think say na Garri.

Nigerians don reconfigure my brain to be calling Garri, 'Grocery'.

Heard they're now calling Garri and Groundnut, 'Grocery and Floating berry'

But Garri and groundnut are grocery items too.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by JobAndVacancies: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
More photos .

Nlfpmod frontpage
Fira09
I will so miss watching these guy in European matches.
Gosh
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by 12inchess: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
anonymuz:
see white men simplicity. No one was worshipping him the mall. Check his dress sense too.

Bro sit this one out. It's not any simplicity. No one really knows about him in America. Except the immigrants or children of immigrants from football loving countries. If it was "american football" now for example Tom Brady should show up at a mall in Miami, he would be swamp.

Notice: I said "football loving countries" and not "soccer loving countries". It's not football if you play it with your hands.lol. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by JobAndVacancies: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
kingyakos:
Three things would've happened in that store if it was in naija

1: DSS/Army/MOPOL bodyguards
2: Store attendant/cashier would beg him for money
3: Many girls inside the for immediately turn Olosho and activate their jaruma
but why you cast your country like this na?? grin
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by JobAndVacancies: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Baba don enter retirement, now catching fun while still making more money. I love miami. God please, I can't wait to visit there again smiley
again ke?
Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by Melanyn(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
The G.O.A.T
Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by mayor1814: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
izubext007:
i was expecting to see a marmot crowd , US is not a football state rather they play basket ball

Americans are also big in American football, athletic and hockey. But in recent times there love for soccer is growing gradually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Round Of 16 Fixtures At The 2019 Women's World Cup In France / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.