Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out (4568 Views)

I beat my wife she almost pass out / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by eniolorunfe: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
WTF?! shocked
Is this also meant to be called “marriage”
This should be moved to crime section abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:
At the risk of not sounding politically correct,i admire your action,but i don't like you hitting her with bare hand-that's too brute.A good leather belt would have done a nice job.Tbh,some women crave to be beaten.They get good orgasm after that-or maybe due to history of abuse as a child,i don't know but sure bet is any woman that asks you to beat her and you chicken out because of what some society will say,she will lose her attraction and then respect for you.Women knows this truth but they pretend otherwise!
You are not well, see mentality. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by thesilentman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
You are not well, see mentality. Smh
pls must you show the whole world how low your IQ is?
Do your research before countering my opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Chummynoni(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
It is really crazy when I see news of couple fighting especially men beating their wives. Only shameless couple fight . Aren’t you ashamed of neighbors hearing or seeing you guys fight? The last thing I will ever do in this life is to argue with my wife to the extent that neighbors would hear, not to talk of beat. OP, you are shameless and you don’t deserve a woman living with you. You are even daddyseun which means you are a father, Omggggggg I only wonder what would be going on in the mind of your kid(s) as you hit the mother 🥺🥺. Please cut off your hands .

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:

pls must you show the whole world how low your IQ is?
Do your research before countering my opinion.
I maintain what I said, you no well. Psycho

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
So all of this happened because of sex? Tlof tlof? Pha Pha pha?

Hai! I'm speechless...🤐🤐🤐
Daddyseun1:

Due to the news on front page the man that beat his girlfriend till she died.

This almost happen to me, GOD saved me.
Last week my wife is ON, it started on Sunday so by Friday she will be Done,

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

I have learnt my lesson, I will never lay my hand on her again.

Guys don't TOUCH/BEAT woman again. Na mouth them get. Them too fragile

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by thesilentman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
I maintain what I said, you no well. Psycho
Well then,go on maintaining your ignorance since that makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Silentgroper(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Why not take a career in boxing? And why is she still staying with you after punching her? Some women sha God knows I'm leaving and will never come back if my future oga dare raise his fingers on me no matter my offense, even if I hit him(which I'll never do) he should not hit me back, he should walk away. God knows I'll get so depressed if a man ever hits me and I'll never forgive him

Nah, it doesn't work like that..

you never hit him, come what may ...

Sure he'd never hit you too ...

but if you do hit a man, it's like you've given him every permission to turn you into a punching bag

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nah, it doesn't work like that..

you never hit him, come what may ...

Sure he'd never hit you too ...

but if you do hit a man, it's like you've given him every permission to turn you into a punching bag
I don't go physical not my thing but I don't believe a man should hit back especially if she's his lover, just walk away and punish her with a silent treatment. God frowns at hitting a woman no matter the gravity of the offense

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Silentgroper(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
GodWrites:

You are a beast. A beast is always a beast. So because she rejected your advances, you wanted to kill someone's daughter? You will surely punch again, and you might not be so lucky.

Sounds like you're wishing death on the lady...

😋😋😋😋😋
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
GodWrites:

You are a beast. A beast is always a beast. So because she rejected your advances, you wanted to kill someone's daughter? You will surely punch again, and you might not be so lucky.

Same thing goes to your father

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
I don't go physical not my thing but I don't believe a man should hit back especially if she's his lover, just walk away and punish her with a silent treatment. God frowns at hitting a woman no matter the gravity of the offense

No ...

He walks away.. He's perceived as weak.

and one thing I know about you females is , you can take someone for granted...

So to be on the safe side, better not harbour the idea of hitting a man or expect him to walk away when you do .

Aunty, you go collect...

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by imagrg(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Clap for yourself!

But wait oh...

She nor deny you of entering her toto for at least two weeks when she regained consciousness?

I nor think say fear go let the poor lady try am make you nor go send am to early grave.

You nor dey shame. Na woman you beat when you come dey celebrate macho man here.

You thank God say nor be my sister you beat like that you for be like car when dem panelbeat...I swear your mama for deny you.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by GodWrites: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Same thing goes to your father

You probably have no respect for your father. Perhaps that's how your father use to punch your mother. Generational curses. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
how you take know say you fit beat me

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almost? Do it properly next time.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Abolodje: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
You shouldn’t have hit her with your hands or closed fist as it might be the reason she got knocked out, next time make use of your leather belt or turning garri stick whip her yansh better whipping.
Then check her pants she go don wet tire, knack her rough and watch her orgasm like never before.
These women need serious handling if not they won’t know their place in marriages, the pussy belongs to you and you alone my brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
GodWrites:

You probably have no respect for your father. Perhaps that's how your father use to punch your mother. Generational curses. It's a pity.

It started from your Lineage
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Streetmovement(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bros no dey beat your wife again o

See make I tell you women are very annoying but that doesn't give you the right to panel beat them, my sister dey very annoying, most times to an extreme but when I look at her all I see is my kid sister who needs protection and guidance from me (her elder brother), irrespective of what she did, your wife is not a punching bag.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by MS247: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just thank God... Many men landed in deep problem of slaps and provocation
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So all of this happened because of sex? Tlof tlof? Pha Pha pha?

Hai! I'm speechless...🤐🤐🤐

Isn't it better to have a pay-as-you-go girlfriend than all these nonsense ?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
You can't build a family with a pay as you go girlfriend.
ConfidentialDoc:

Isn't it better to have a pay-as-you-go girlfriend than all these nonsense ?

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Purvan(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kudos

You did the right thing

Next time use correct leather belt

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by GodWrites: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Woman puncher. You are a shame!
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Postinor: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Why not take a career in boxing? And why is she still staying with you after punching her? Some women sha God knows I'm leaving and will never come back if my future oga dare raise his fingers on me no matter my offense, even if I hit him(which I'll never do) he should not hit me back, he should walk away. God knows I'll get so depressed if a man ever hits me and I'll never forgive him
see u hit me the way I would hit u back when,u want to hit someone but u don't want dem to hit u back
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You can't build a family with a pay as you go girlfriend.

Tell the baby daddies and baby mamas that one.

Such a poor excuse for a family...
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Postinor:
see u hit me the way I would hit u back when,u want to hit someone but u don't want dem to hit u back
Then you are a big simp and do not deserve to have any woman around you.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Fidecoo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

Ogbeni just close your mouth.
Enter marriage first b4 you begin rake.
Do you think it's that easy to just walk out of a marriage just like that.
Unless if you never cherished the marriage or the person you are married to.
Mind you ,marriage is not a boyfriend and girlfriend thing ooo.(dating/relationship)
Take it or leave it, in marriage there are times when tempers will rise, arguments, anger and even frustration, but it depends on how it is been handled by both parties.

I am not supporting the op's actions oo,
But you see my dear enn,wetin dey inside
Marriage pass person. (Especially when kids didn't come on time)
The only thing na just maturity, understanding and tolerance.then finally God's grace .
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
You mean the same baby daddies who end up growing old alone and lonely? Those baby daddies?

Single Parenthood in the end benefits women and not men.

So if you're a man and you want to be a baby daddy for the rest of your life, good luck because chances are you gonna die alone.

Only few men get lucky.
ConfidentialDoc:

Tell the baby daddies and baby mamas that one.

Such a poor excuse for a family...

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by GodWrites: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

I only pity your kids. Being raised in such toxic home. They will surely learn from you and do the same to their partners. And the circle will continue. You have no business being married. What you need is therapy and psychotic medications. It's well even in the well.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Obainoman6: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
There's no big deal in beating a woman, i beat them well well.
The last one wey chop my money refused to show up i catch her and dealt her blows, upper cut, jab, hook, rib shock, Even on her head, she collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You mean the same baby daddies who end up growing old alone and lonely? Those baby daddies?

Single Parenthood in the end benefits women and not men.

So if you're a man and you want to be a baby daddy for the rest of your life, good luck because chances are you gonna die alone.

Only few men get lucky.

The most valuable currency in a man's life isn't wife or children or money. It is peace.
If he sacrifice peace to get the other things then I'm afraid Its.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You ? / Community Slu-t / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.