Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82268 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Usanga35: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Am d Kind of person dat love to see People doing double money/Ponzi scheme Cry at d end...It gives me Maximum 😊 Joy...Dat sometimes I Feel say I be Bad belle..but no....I mean Why would people refuse to work.. rather they want to reap where they did not sow ... People Will Cry and will Continue to Cry From Evalasting to Evalasting...Even more Upcoming people will Continue to Cry...Una Neva See Anything yet ....😂😂😂
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by VenExchangee: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jcomtrader:

This is one of the AAS Admins. He is among those who stole money
Sense is far from you. You can edit another Pics.
Ordinary bot whay una build for denok, everybody lost e money under 1 week, yet you they hear they vomit nonsense.
Na mumu you be.
Paste aza make I credit you 10k so you go rest.
Mumu
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
VenExchangee:

Sense is far from you. You can edit another Pics.
Ordinary bot whay una build for denok, everybody lost e money under 1 week, yet you they hear they vomit nonsense.
Na mumu you be.
Paste aza make I credit you 10k so you go rest.
Mumu
All these aas admins sef cheesy
Lol I can buy you and your family cheesy cheesy
Tell your employer to find more stories oh. This one no go sell after some time. Find a other video director
Efcc should hurry and bundle this bleached calabar scammer to ikoyi

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by seuncyrus(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Drey1:

Lol. I was expecting agents like you on these thread. Lol. Denok group of companies . Una go wail Tey. AAS remains legit if you like, Go crop and show useless analogy that doesn't hold water. We are way wiser than all this red pen ure using to write. People are way smarter than all this rubbish U dey flex muscle for here. Go find something doing with ur life than to dey form don ontop the thread dey reply every Tom and Jerry. wink

When people explain things to you , take out time to do your own background check and see for yourself. Most of you educated illiterates with heard mentality are different kind of breed in this country. Read up on the blockchain and understand how liquidity pool works so you can educate yourself.

It's people in this your category that defended MMM and their likes when people were telling you not to get burnt . C'mon

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Risingsunn: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Posotome:
Correct me if I am wrong but there is one program I usually watch on CNBC on Saturday on my free the decoder, it's called AMERICAN GREED

From what I have watched there so far, in my own opinion oooo, our Yahoo Yahoo boys are still in Creche, or Kindergarten class.

(MY OWN OPINION!)Dem dey learn work. Watch those programmes you will know anybody who is half as I telligent as those guy in that programme will perpetrated crime here and he wouldn't even be noticed.

it is well!
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Desusi: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

The biggest fraud in history of Nigeria was committed by a yoruba man in the name of Tinubu... certificate forgery(from primary to uni) , identity theft , drug smuggler , election rigger , land grabber , job falsification, alledged murderer, government fund looter, liar , drug addict , blackmailer, Tribalist ,mandate thief....one man oooo... never have we witnessed this in the history of this country
I will be much delighted if you can bring out your evidences.So you have been monitoring him.? For goodness sake,a situation where you cannot come out and say it openly shows you're lying.This is an opened world.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by VenExchangee: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Jcomtrader:

All these aas admins sef cheesy
Lol I can buy you and your family cheesy cheesy
Tell your employer to find more stories oh. This one no go sell after some time. Find a other video director
Efcc should hurry and bundle this bleached calabar scammer to ikoyi
Stupidity is saying things without proof.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2023
BUSINESS HAS CRASHED LOSSERS ARE FAILING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT
IN THE HISTORY OF PONZI SCHEMES HOW MANY EVER PAID AS MUCH AS 63% MONHTL? DAT EVER LASTED UP TO 6MONTHS & HOW MANY DAT EVER WENT ON AS MUCH AS 60+ DAYS BREAK EVER CAM BACK? & HOW MANY EVER HAD HACKERS STORY OR SUPER STORIES SERIES EVER CAM BACK? EVEN IF ANY EVER CAN BACK? IT WAS JUST FOR 2-4 MONTHS TO NOW COLLECT MORE FRM THE UNSUSPECTING MASSES & FI ALLY CRASH WHICH I WIL PREDICT WIL BE THE BEST AAS COULD DO. THEY CAN RESUME AND HYPE THEMSELVES. THEN SOM PPL WHO HAV NO STRONG SENSE WIL INVEST MUCH MORE AND SOM DAT DOUBTED WIL NOW INVEST & BOOM THEY WIL ENTER UPGRADE / BRING ANOTHER STORY & CRASH FOR LIFE. BE CAREFUL & BE GUIDED. U DNT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL U DIS IS A PURE CHEAP SCAM, BY A DUMB NIGERIAN C.E.O WHP CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH & CANT STAND TO 1 STORY LINE. ALWAYS LYING & TELLING FAKE TALES WIT FAKE MOTIVATIONS & BRAGGING ABT A SYSTEM DAT DOESN'T EXIST.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by kafeii123: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Anybody who has a dime in this thing deserves to lose their monies and even be jailed... maybe when the law begins to jail people who partake in lonzi schemes and not Only the organizers.... Nigerians will begin to have sense cos...what the hell is all this
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by franugo(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2023
flexyrule:
With all due respect man, you're an E-diot.

Whats my business if the story is logical or not?

Someone's asked how possible is it for someone who stole $80m to obtain citizenship from 3 countries within a year, and I responded to him that with that amount of money, it's very possible.

Whether the story is legit or not, it's not in my place to say. My own is that, with $80m... There are just a few countries on earth you won't be able to obtain a citizenship within 3 months.

Noted
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
flexyrule:
With all due respect man, you're an E-diot.

Whats my business if the story is logical or not?

Someone's asked how possible is it for someone who stole $80m to obtain citizenship from 3 countries within a year, and I responded to him that with that amount of money, it's very possible.

Whether the story is legit or not, it's not in my place to say. My own is that, with $80m... There are just a few countries on earth you won't be able to obtain a citizenship within 3 months.
U ar rite Bro
How could he hav achieved such in just less than 3months?
Cos AAS issues started 3months ago.
He has travelled 3x
Hav bought 15 houses ? How come. Did he buy an estate or buy estates?
He also started a car dealer business ?
He has citizenship in abt 2 country?
Som1 who Jesam Micheal claimed was employed as a poor guy who had nothing but slippers wen he can to join Him in dis ponzi.
How did he suddenly get all da connections to achieve all dis in less than 3 months?
Da story is so fake
Not well scripted.
In the so called telegram group?
Brain washing is seriously ongoing powered by admin threatening people to ban or remove them from the cu lt group of praise and worship filled wit zo om bies ...
Claiming to hav acquired c r y pt o knowledge.
Everyday 1 story to the oda.
We ar working
No be only Spartanic na sat a nic
Spartans ! Awuuu! Awuuu! Awuuuu!
G o a t s!
AAS is Gone. U wil keep hearing stories til the group gets deleted & all wil go home.
Proof me wrong.

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Tompson88: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Whatever your name is, Abayomide of whatever, even if you are later release by God grace you will die a miserable death sickness no one has ever had will begot you and your family, because my 100k is part of the money you stole,tueh,into kii bale ko pada senu(saliva never comes back to the mouth after being spit )
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Phraences: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Drey1:

Lol. I was expecting agents like you on these thread. Lol. Denok group of companies . Una go wail Tey. AAS remains legit if you like, Go crop and show useless analogy that doesn't hold water. We are way wiser than all this red pen ure using to write. People are way smarter than all this rubbish U dey flex muscle for here. Go find something doing with ur life than to dey form don ontop the thread dey reply every Tom and Jerry. wink

Legit ke! Immediately i saw the news i knew this was a Ponzi company. The employee just made it crash before it's due time.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Phraences:

Legit ke! Immediately i saw the news i knew this was a Ponzi company. The employee just made it crash before it's due time.
Exactly
Dats if the stories ar all true.
Cos dis story could be a plan to distract ppl and refuse to continue or use as excuse to delay starting the business b4 the eventually unstoppable crashing dat wil happen finally.
Which company pays 63% monthly? Dat eva lasted 6months? At most 8months.
Dis 1 na even yeye scam ponzi...
Run by an unprofessional cunny man.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
franugo:

And you believe that story? Sounds so strange that a reasonable person will give one person access to funds he is supposed to keep safe....better think logically instead of believing every cock n bull story you read
Is all lies bro
We knw all dis.
All dis ponzi masters and mistresses be over doing and over lying.
I see beyond his lies.
Frm day 1 I knew he was unprofessional and a cunny man. Who talks toooo much and brags alot . ppl who brag alot and talk dat much?
Hardly hav time or the required skills to produce results required. They use dia mouth to get any job done while in reality nothing is done or achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Seriously o
kafeii123:
Anybody who has a dime in this thing deserves to lose their monies and even be jailed... maybe when the law begins to jail people who partake in lonzi schemes and not Only the organizers.... Nigerians will begin to have sense cos...what the hell is all this
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by andycom(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Zaphnath1 post=124430589][/quote]

Your lies are very petty. His name starts the whole post are you're telling me you didn't read the topic before opening the thread??

Shame to you
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
AAS C.E.O is a thief everything they tell u guys ar all lies.
They hav locked groups & warned members nt to ask questions or complain.
While deleting challenging & intelligent coments and questions dat trys to open dia deep secrets or push them to be more accountable.
Aas is a scam
If by now u still doubt it?
U ar a fo o l

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by philipobiz: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
lexy2014:

you that knows, can you negate what he said that the so called victim is also a fraud
Don't be disappointed, I don't have to PROVE anything to you.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Timjes8: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Scrupulous419:

I smell games here bro...

Even the Abayomi guy self no sabi act, see the way he take dey write and accept everything.

Secondly the Jasem guy just said he is a big thief and has only known the said webber just months and when about leaving he entrusted such an important logins to a no man.

See bros all of them both interpol nigeria na scam.. those videos na stage shits ... the entities on that video don even collect their own too. All of them cabals. This movement na games. We when be kids from 60s know how e dey be.

Even the building posted as acquired assets with the looted Alawi na internet downloaded photo from hiks pic. I don track that one first first . Which real nigga go get that kind major Alawi sef con go dey buy that kind of mumu house when look like btc boyz kind of house, bro na $80milli we hear there o... even see the low budgeted first class he dey fly sef. If no be script Abayomi wen i dey see for that video go fly Gucci no be that kind plane.... na omo na baller that guy look like na observe well... is a pity dude na nobody and he no care dude na cash out dey he mind him that he guy sign to violate their image for this scripts Normally say u give that Abayomi lapi to open chrome dev toolz sef dude no go know... , anyhow e wan be make e be as long them cash out na the game be that.... see who touch 80milli bleaching finger sef.... haha, bro don reason this matter with jasem for that hotel he mentioned and see how the room number even dey close sef haha... Effcc, nairaland, interpol nigeria, IGP and other entities on cash out like this haha...Abayomi the leading actor of this movie ...See the mumu game sef lol...

Omoh this na chain of crime . The names he mentioned say he report the case to all of them don collect their share give jasem the go ahead to add that one join the script, the mumu even go f up the script by calling himself a big thief .

Observe well Nairaland leave this particular news long on FP base on the jasem guy don chip in small thing to all this small news sites to help false this news on the affected entities to believe the scripted Movie... after some while matter die, Abayomi as the face here cash out coz he has accepted to take the fall and later fly to the countries mentioned by Jasem on the video up there and medias that has been settled won't talk about it again and the team involves cash out too. Game over

Fuuuuuuuck

Marathon continues.....

You too get sense bro. That guy look like low budget yahoo scammer. 😂
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Timjes8: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanre1st:

Weldone guy, you really cast them. Jasem Michael still believes he hasn't finished with his cash out, once people believe this story, they pay in again to redeem their first lose but this time it's going to be brutal for the victims.

Nah people like this I dey want for my circle. We dey calculate like mad. It's all a game. That stupid Abayomi no fit open dev tools if dem give am laptop 😂

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by VickyELEFAN(f): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Scrupulous419:

I smell games here bro...

Even the Abayomi guy self no sabi act, see the way he take dey write and accept everything.

Secondly the Jasem guy just said he is a big thief and has only known the said webber just months and when about leaving he entrusted such an important logins to a no man.

See bros all of them both interpol nigeria na scam.. those videos na stage shits ... the entities on that video don even collect their own too. All of them cabals. This movement na games. We when be kids from 60s know how e dey be.

Even the building posted as acquired assets with the looted Alawi na internet downloaded photo from hiks pic. I don track that one first first . Which real nigga go get that kind major Alawi sef con go dey buy that kind of mumu house when look like btc boyz kind of house, bro na $80milli we hear there o... even see the low budgeted first class he dey fly sef. If no be script Abayomi wen i dey see for that video go fly Gucci no be that kind plane.... na omo na baller that guy look like na observe well... is a pity dude na nobody and he no care dude na cash out dey he mind him that he guy sign to violate their image for this scripts Normally say u give that Abayomi lapi to open chrome dev toolz sef dude no go know... , anyhow e wan be make e be as long them cash out na the game be that.... see who touch 80milli bleaching finger sef.... haha, bro don reason this matter with jasem for that hotel he mentioned and see how the room number even dey close sef haha... Effcc, nairaland, interpol nigeria, IGP and other entities on cash out like this haha...Abayomi the leading actor of this movie ...See the mumu game sef lol...

Omoh this na chain of crime . The names he mentioned say he report the case to all of them don collect their share give jasem the go ahead to add that one join the script, the mumu even go f up the script by calling himself a big thief .

Observe well Nairaland leave this particular news long on FP base on the jasem guy don chip in small thing to all this small news sites to help false this news on the affected entities to believe the scripted Movie... after some while matter die, Abayomi as the face here cash out coz he has accepted to take the fall and later fly to the countries mentioned by Jasem on the video up there and medias that has been settled won't talk about it again and the team involves cash out too. Game over

Fuuuuuuuck

Marathon continues.....

That one sef dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.