Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82272 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
seborrhic:
I don't even understand the story.
So this journalist wants us to believe that within a space of less than a year this guy got Tanzania and Dubai citizenship?
How possible is this for just 10months or less when he wasn't even residing permanently in any of these countries.

A lot of countries sell citizenship status once you have the money to afford it.

8 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Agunesinjaweola: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
I never know Hushpuppi get Senior ๐Ÿค”

Not in a million years I think !

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Ameoba300: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
seborrhic:
So this journalist wants us to believe that within a space of less than a year this guy got Tanzania and Dubai citizenship?
How possible is this for just 10months or less when he wasn't even residing permanently in any of these countries.

Guess you don't understand what " More money " is.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by NOwazobia: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is witchcraft....

There should be a word stronger than evil.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by NOwazobia: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Obakoolex:
I hate fraudsters with my whole life....may he rot in jail.
You wish them jail!?...

I actually wish them something worse than jail and death. ๐Ÿ˜•

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Seun Jesam Michael the international scammer
Is using your forum to push his propaganda. This thread should be shut down immediately

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by justking(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
The tears of the widows found him out

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
seborrhic:

The whole hacking story is a concoction of jesam michael the fraudster. After looting investors funds to acquired houses in lekki and build a hotel in abuja. He saw this story as a way to take attention of himself.

He has deceived investors that his website cannot be hacked. When funds came in he cashed out and started acting films with his close friend abayomi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by tunize(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
The CEO na hunter e employee na bushmeat, it was only a matter of time the scheme would also have crashed abi nor be Ponzi again โ€œstory of wen bush meat catch the hunterโ€ both the ceo and the other guy should be arrested both have same intentions just that one was smarter than the other. By now people ought to be wiser than investing their hard earned money in Ponzi scheme better u flex ur money by urself or them swindle you chose your suicide wisely.

9 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ultimateprof: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
What a wonderful criminal...

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Alliswell248: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kingcalls:
But this news will not be sensational...but its mmesoma that's their problem .... what a useless tribe

Let me help you pain.

The useless tribe that has rendered the Ipob tribe useless politically.
Millions of the Ipob miscreants have left their forsaken land to move to the useless tribe land.

Enjoying your wailing

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by 4khoodbaby: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
motymop:
When a scammer got hacked by another scammer grin

Afriq Arbitrage System is built on Tron Blockchain, with a Smart Contract and has proof of Liquidity Pool on Tron

since Afriq is built on the blockchain, then all transactions will be on the blockchain

what happened is the the liquidity pool wasnt locked, so the dev drained the liquidity

now, the real truth is that Afriq Arbitrage System is a ponzi scheme

The founder is acting like a righteous man, deceiving people there grin

what is the founder isnt telling people is that Afriq Arbitrage System itself is not registered with the Nigerian security commission thus making it an illegal entity transacting securities
rest abeg
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Kingcalls: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Let me help you pain.

The useless tribe that has rendered the Ipob tribe useless politically.
Millions of the Ipob miscreants have left their forsaken land to move to the useless tribe land.

Enjoying your wailing

All is not well with ur brain

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by SUNNINO(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yoruba people kill or set up their colleagues and bosses to take their positions,do charms to gain favour and betray others, never trust in a work place,I am saying out of experience.
youngrichnigga:
Greed and wishing others death ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ you will rot in jail and all you've built confiscated. You will go down down down undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
After listening to the interviews, the investigators should look very deep into this so that there's no connivance involved, if you know what I mean shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ipobarecriminals: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
angry
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Alliswell248: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

All is not well with ur brain

Monkey....

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by RPG2020(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
"I got a lotta enemies
Some of them used to be my friends
Now they switch sides on me
I wonder why they all pretend
Even though it ain't clear to me
What's the gain in the end
Only one thing clear to me
Me really can't trust no friend
So you have to watch your friends
Some of them no really want you reach nowhere
It's the only thing I cannot comprehend"

No enemy can be worse than an insider.

Dreams and nightmares

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by BENEAMATA: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rahkman:
very very useless ronu bastards na mmesoma be their problem
Good to see the gorillas are hesitant about engaging in their habitual mud slinging which unsurprisingly is where they can all get A+ if it's a UTME subject or be president if potopoto fight is the name of a country .The Ronu jinle tribe is silent because one who bears their name brought shame on a nation with his act while a whole region were up in arms defending a 19 year old " minor " forger - which must be a sure trait to look out for in people that have shame and think deep , don't you agree ? - you really can't shame the shameless .
Oh , go ahead , start the game of pigs , it's in-built after all , we're here just a " stone throw " from your GLASS HOUSE ! Mad lots .

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Burgerlomo: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Motherfucker ๐Ÿ–•

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Ellasure: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Smitaro100:
So sad.. hush puppi blodas.. smiley

true true, hushpuppy blodas, them and over enjoyment na twins.

enjoyment without sustainable supporting activities will be very short and could result in deaths.

he should not go scott free.

4 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ipobarecriminals: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
angry they are still ๐Ÿšถ /standing when dey should CRIPPLE dem already

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by dontrulee: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lolz, all these ones are just propaganda or even scripted.

You guys were played from the start.
Arbitrage business is real but there are a lot of unpredictable factors that can make a seemingly perfect system go wrong and crash.

The investors themselves are very greedy, you don't want to work but you want to be generating high ROI. Dey play!

13 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by bigdammyj: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sadly not much will be done to him.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
dontrulee:
Lolz, all these ones are just propaganda or even scripted.

You guys were played from the start.
Arbitrage business is real but there are a lot of unpredictable factors that can make a seemingly perfect system go wrong and crash.

The investors themselves are very greedy, you don't want to work but you want to be generating high ROI. Dey play!

Jesam Michael Don use scam juju wash their brains

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by fineberry(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beat him to death, conspires included

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Trustmea: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
rom1:
AAS to the moon ... Spartans prepare for Glory auuuuu...

Awwwuuuu grin grin
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by stagger: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
The whole thing sounds like the Vandera platform that one fellow here was pushing under constantly changing monikers.

The CEO here knew that the curtain on his ponzi scheme was closing, and he needed to lure someone to take the bait of his carefully concocted plan. The Abayomi guy took the bait and will take the fall. But the CEO should know he will not escape it as some people already know what is happening.

15 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
obiekunie01:
who so ever owns this company has played a super smart one on that slowpoke!

THE CEO SETUP THAT FOOL TO TAKE THE FALL BY GIVING HIM ACCESS TO JUST 10 PERCENT OF THE MONEY WHILE PRETENDING TO BE SICK AND GO FOR SUGERY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THE MOR0N WILL FALL FOR THE BAIT.

immediately the slowpoke start dipping him hands in the pie, the CEO follow back and empty the whole pantry. after all that goat has laid all the evidence needed to send him to the pen for a very long stay.

just the exact same way bank managers use to clear the vault after the robbers goes away with paltry sum - then claim that the whole vault was emptied by the robbers.

JUST LIKE TINUBU FOOLED THE NORTH BY PRETENDING HE IS SERIOUSLY SICK TO FOOL THE FULANIS INTO BELIEVING HE IS YAR ADUA PART TWO AND HOPING THAT THE DRUG LORD WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 6 MONTHS IN THE THRONE BEFORE HE KPAI AND THEIR SON WILL TAKE OVER.

THEY WERE SHOCKED THAT AFTER SWEARING IN, THE DRUGLORD BECAME GALLANT!

up till the kaduna dwarf and his gang comprising of the borno terrorist, the eyeneck scammer and the kano dollar thief are all still confused and flabbergasted at how they were foolishly played by the drug lord. grin grin grin

ABEG MAKE THEM GO CHECK THE HOSPITAL WEY THAT CEO GO DO THAT HIM YEYE SUGERY. THEY WILL BE SHOCKED.

Jesam Michael the scammer saw abayomi story as an exit plan and so far 90 percent of his investors have swallowed the bait

8 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Theboss001: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
seborrhic:

Story for the gods.
You can acquire it today with the right amount of money gee

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by dontrulee: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jcomtrader:

Jesam Michael Don use scam juju wash their brains

I'm telling you.
I didn't even see any picture or face of the police or interpol. It's all acted and unfortunately many of them believed it. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by TheFreshVanilla: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
After all MMM did, you ediotss still believe in drop 50k, pack 150 in 30 days? Really? Greedy and foolisssh people.
Jcomtrader:

Jesam Michael the scammer saw abayomi story as an exit plan and so far 90 percent of his investors have swallowed the bait

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jcomtrader: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
dontrulee:

I'm telling you.
I didn't even see any picture or face of the police or interpol. It's all acted and unfortunately many of them believed it. grin grin
Sahara reporters has denied any meeting with them. Binance has denied any relationship with them. Interpol and Nigeria police don't have such info. No major news media carried this news aside petty blogs

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.