Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6457 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by kayusely70(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Almaigaa:
What do you expect from a Region that support crime. See the way all of them including their Political leaders supported that criminal Mmesoma.
Those people are terrible!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Almaigaa:

Mmesoma the Criminal 19 years old Ashawo. See her for this Brothel for Asaba. grin grin
She don resume full time Ashawo work
You have turned this conversation into a childish one. And I cannot desend so low to play with you in a dirty mud the way you want.

All I know is that I've made my point so, deal with it.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Ogbomosho boy claiming edo ask Him village for edo he no go reply ,yeye no dey smell so grin grincheesy
Hahaha frustration don enter.. cheesy grin
OSU Yoruba people are ahead of you, dem senior you by far...πŸ’― cool

All your brothers don run away, truth is always bitter... πŸ˜…πŸ€£
You think it's by chestbeating?? cheesy tongue
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:
Hahaha frustration don enter.. cheesy grin
OSU Yoruba people are ahead of you, dem senior you by far...πŸ’― cool

All your brothers don run away, truth is always bitter... πŸ˜…πŸ€£
You think it's by chestbeating?? cheesy tongue
Why you dey always run when I ask you your village in edo , ogbomosho boy stop deined your heritage grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Almaigaa: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You have turned this conversation into a childish one. And I cannot desend so low to play with you in a dirty mud the way you want.

All I know is that I've made my point so, deal with it.

Cry me a River grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River grin
You're ignored from this moment till further notice.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Almaigaa: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You're ignored from this moment till further notice.

Since my comment pain you, take this drink. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obi built this rubbish and a sad abomination.

And the useless and incompetent ipob clown won rule Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
The best, the worst, and lousiest bridge in Nigeria.

The SE is the depot for the lousiest bridge in Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Why you dey always run when I ask you your village in edo , ogbomosho boy stop deined your heritage grin grin
I'm from Benin city, I've people who have known me for years here on nairaland... You think I care what you think?? cool

OSU feeling funky... πŸ˜‚ tongue
You think only chestbeating can make you ahead of the Yoruba people?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL3 post=124445491]
I'm from Benin city, I've people who have known me for years here on nairaland... You think I care what you think?? cool

OSU feeling funky...] tell me what is in yoruba since they people are denying them, be proud of your ogbomosho sodiq hahaha
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

You think only chestbeating can make you ahead of the Yoruba people?? grin cheesy

Rasheed it's okay to be dumb
Denying your tribe is the lowest anyone can go cheesy
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jcoleworld911: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2023
Almaigaa:

Mmesoma the Criminal 19 years old Ashawo. See her for this Brothel for Asaba. grin grin
She don resume full time Ashawo work

🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2023
BentizilL3:

Chest beater stop denying your useless origin, you are not from Benin city, you are from Ode-Omu in Osun State, always running away thinking I will abandon the thread, e no go work grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:57am On Jul 16, 2023
Raheed aka BentizilL3 where are you? you have gone to sleep as usual? tomorrow you will ask me for evidence grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2023
Yorubafather:
Raheed aka BentizilL3 where are you? you have gone to sleep as usual? tomorrow you will ask me for evidence grin grin grin grin

Raheed aka BentizilL3 you are a weak man, Nepa have taken power in your slum in Makoko? anyway I'm not suffering of power problem like you who live in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2023
Yorubafather:

Raheed aka BentizilL3 you are a weak man, Nepa have taken power in your slum in Makoko? anyway I'm not suffering of power problem like you who live in Nigeria grin grin grin

Guy please pity that kid the wotowoto is too much, don’t let him go into depression oooooπŸ™πŸ½
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Guy please pity that kid the wotowoto is too much, don’t let him go into depression oooooπŸ™πŸ½

That dude like to snore loud when sleeping, that's how he fell asleep yesterday night, Benin guys are not weak people, one of the hardest guys you can ever meet are Benin /Edo guys. may God no give us weak children
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2023
BentizilL3:

This Bastard is still claiming Benin. From which village, under what local government. Oshogbo miscreants. Only U they use 2 accounts. PoloG and this one. Fake Yoruba pig.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BeautifulMind2: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
BentizilL3:

Are you now crying OSU?? grin cheesy cry

You think it's by chestbeating?? Are OSU not stupid?...

Join the contest, don't run away... I don't have time for petty talk, just join and let me trash all of you together at once... I don't have time, only have today... cool tongue
Awka

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
PoloG:
ogogoro itshekiri animal
oh, U have switched to the other account. So which tribe are U now? Tiv? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Awka

Same sand sand and bricklayer bridge, the most mediocre, comedic and laughable bridge in the world.

Only in the SE, the depot of the most useless and incompetent leaders in Nigeria.

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
plaindealer:

Same sand sand and bricklayer bridge, the most mediocre, comedic and laughable bridge in the world.

Only in the SE, the depot of the most useless and incompetent leaders in Nigeria.

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About The Hausa/fulani / Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh / NASS To Receive Food Hygiene Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.