Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6459 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

You catch him fresh grin grin grin grin grin
So I don become Yoruba like this?? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

I need to deal with OSU today, they'll never disrespect their senior after today..

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
All of you don run away...

After today, OSU will never disrespect their senior again..
Imagine a baby factory product talking when sane people are talking... cheesy
The Yoruba are who Igbo wish they are...πŸ’―

I never even reach Lagos, all of them don run away... grin cheesy🀣
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:
me run away yesterday night??
Why OSU dey lie like this to score point?? grin grin

Okay bring where I ran away, you won't...

Funny you don't know even when you fell asleep and refused to comment, what a shame .... I waited for you but you were nowhere to be find. grin grin grin
don't run away today ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Dedeity: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=124418082]I wish to know the reason why governors (past and present) from south eastern part of the country are not performing like their counterparts in other parts of the country? As corrupt as Ganduje and Aregbesola are, their legacies can in Kano and Osun States respectfully can not be easily erased. If Igbo governors are working like Makinde of Oyo State or Nyesom Wike of Rivers States, I believe igbo's migration to other regions will be minimal. When a place is not conducive and comfortable for economic growth, people will definitely leave for where there is greater chance to succeed.

It is only in SE you will see a governor inviting Mr president to commission gutter, statue and other ridiculous projects. This is why they lack acceptance and support from there own people. SE politicians are the most wanted and the least respected by their own people. I learnt Hope Uzondinma out of fear has completely relocated to Abuja.

In southeast, they have 'professionals' as governors but I'm yet to see the impact of their professionalism apart from noise from some hired online praise singers. Inability of Igbos to flourish in their land has made them vulnerable to ridicule and disrespect from tribalists in other parts of the country. Things must not continue like this.

The current southeast governors must come together and provide an enabling environment for their citizens to prosper. Enough is enough. [/quote leave your village and travel to see things. No state in the south west can compete with Enugu and Owerri excluding Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

You're a fool, you guys should come clean...

Are you ready to continue from where that OSU stop or this chit chat??

I've noting to prove to you, I even wish I'm Yoruba more than anything else... So tell me a reason why I'll be lying?? cool

There's nothing to prove. U are from SW.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Wahabfuture: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Dedeity post=124438124][/quote]

When you finished typing that gibberish don't forget to clean that Ewedu around your upper lip, look disgusting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Me I don't know anything about Delta?? grin cheesy
I know delta more than you, see this ekuke... grin

I told you to mention your tribe instead of state, see you ranting everywhere...
After mentioning itsekiri, I weak... I'll never drag itsekiri people, they're my brothers...

But you see those OSU, they must learn to respect their senior... Na today their cup full... πŸ’―

Are U be real Osun man claiming Edo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Wahabfuture: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

it seem you have fallen asleep again this afternoon, when I finish with you, you will take 1 week leave from Nairaland, Gebgiri miscreant grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
misano:

Are U be real Osun man claiming Edo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
E pain am...

He shock you to see an Edo man standing gallant against OSU...

1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

E pain am...

Hakeem your inferiority complex is next to non grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'll continue ignoring that wahab OSU, I cannot stoop so low... tongue grin

It's either you're up for contest or you crawl back to where you came from... cool grin wink
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Even an Ijaw man that can easily have issues with Igbos will never make noise with Lagos. Lagos that was built with his state's money and mean while his Bayelsa is relatively not good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

It's either you're up for contest or you crawl back to where you came from... cool grin wink
crawl back to your fada corroded brown roof building cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
misano:

Even an Ijaw man that can easily have issues with Igbos will never make noise with Lagos. Lagos was built with his state's money and while his Bayelsa is relatively not good.
Lagos built with which person money?? grin cheesy

Just tell me how?
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

E pain am...

All these rubbish you posted now follow too? Ogbeni find something interesting and post here, soon you will start to post brown roofs grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
misano:

Even an Ijaw man that can easily have issues with Igbos will never make noise with Lagos. Lagos that was built with his state's money and mean while his Bayelsa is relatively not good.
Na one coward olaniyi Rasheed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Osun state boy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Just tell me how?

Lagos was build by the whole Nigerians, get that into that your empty skull

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Just tell me how?
Your papa

Lagos was capital from 1914 to 1999

Olaniyi Let's compare Ogun Osun and other SW states

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Just tell me how?
Your papa

Rasheed Let's compare Ogun Osun and other SW states

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

All these rubbish you posted now follow too? Ogbeni find something interesting and post here, soon you will start to post brown roofs grin grin grin grin
1 Vs 10...
I won you guys hands down, it seems you've nothing to post again... All your brothers don run away..
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL3: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Your papa

Rasheed Let's compare Ogun Osun and other SW states
Lagos capital from 1914 to 1999?? grin cheesy
Your education is a waste...πŸ’―

Go back to former pages of this thread, I already trash that...
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Na one coward olaniyi Rasheed cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
misano:

Osun state boy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na so dem don dey claim illorin now grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Wahabfuture: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

E pain am...

Soon you will start posting brown roofs properties, anyway we are getting there grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by misano(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:
Lagos capital from 1914 to 1999?? grin cheesy Your education is a waste...πŸ’―

Osun pig. Claiming Edo....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Lagos was capital from 1914 to 1991

That's a whooping fact

Ewedu has done too much damage to your brain
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
misano:

Osun pig. Claiming Edo....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He's probably in one refugee camp in Benin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Wahabfuture: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Rasheed you did not trash anything, all the trash is just happening inside your empty head, fact grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Wahabfuture: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:

He's probably in one refugee camp in Benin

I am quite sure of that, this people are slaves by nature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Neckpresser101: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I am quite sure of that, this people are slaves by nature

Imagined people that beat themselves last election

Being poor is associated to them I didn't say it

Na Thier people talk am

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Newton2024:
After all said and done, have you guys now accepted that BentizilL2 has won the argument that SE politicians are grossly underperforming?

Cc mrvitalis Absuchat XerXers paramakina202

Yoruba ni baba. Yoruba wuyi. Yoruba l'agba.

Note:
This doesn't change the fact that I love igbos and I am Obidient.
Lol you're not observant enough to notice that I stopped replying him the very moment he mentioned he is from Edo... Come on, I don't waste my time on small fishes especially someone who might have a mixture of Italian and Edo blood(if you know what I mean).
Dude should first include his language in the word "wazobia" to get my attention.
For now... He should enjoy the free meals they feed him with at the HK (hustling kingdom) he is learning yahoo from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Fashola Approved N40M For Fela Museum / Missing Ex-cult Leader Found Dead Cult Members Killed Him (PICTURED) / Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.