Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6456 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Osun road network

The second picture is one of the many overhead bridges in Osun State. I can give you the locations so that you can browse to confirm. I heard there's only one (center table) in Abia state. grin

If you zoom the third picture, you will see the type of public schools I uploaded the other time.
Let me just purse I'm waiting for your response

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

For every project you show from osun and Ekiti state done in last 8 years... I would show you 2 done by ikpeazu

2 vs 1 let's see who runs out of projects first

Would you take this challenge or run like others in the last 6 months?
For every project done in Abia and imo, I'll show you two done in lagos...

Hope you won't run away?
Let start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hope you won't run away?
Let start.
Ok fine but u accept that Abia has more project than osun ams Ekiti

If yes then I take your challenge

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Ok fine but u accept that Abia has more project than osun ams Ekiti

If yes then I take your challenge
Why you mention osun and Ekiti?
Why not Oyo and Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Osun road network

The second picture is one of the many overhead bridges in Osun State. I can give you the locations so that you can browse to confirm. I heard there's only one (center table) in Abia state. grin

If you zoom the third picture, you will see the type of public schools I uploaded the other time.
Bros no tell me say you done run ooh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hope you won't run away?
Let start.
Anu na only Lagos they southwest, start from your state first

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Why you mention osun and Ekiti?
Why not Oyo and Lagos?
Ok for every project u mention from Oyo I post two from Abia... Agree?

The Op claimed South East governors dont perfrom as compared to South West I said ok let me compare worst south East governor to two state in South West legs test his theory

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Ok for every project u mention from Oyo I post two from Abia... Agree?

The Op claimed South East governors dont perfrom as compared to South West I said ok let me compare worst south East governor to two state in South West legs test his theory
For every project you mention from Anambra and Abia, I'll post two from Lagos...

Agreed?
Start...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124422091:

Anu na only Lagos they southwest, start from your state first
OSU na South East Lagos dey??
You dey mention yours, I dey reply... What's your business with SW?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

For every project you mention from Anambra and Abia, I'll post two from Lagos...

Agreed?
Start...
U said IMO and Abia I agree
Anambra and Abia I agree ooh

But do you agree with me that Abia( worse state in South East) is better than Ekiti and osun combined? ... If yes we move to your challenge no time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by emerged01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Abia is too big for ordinary Osun... I will prefer we do Osun vs Ebony.
Umahi's first 100 days in office. Notice the quality difference
You are very smart. When I saw your challenge,within me I knew you can only stand the challenge if you pick Ebony in southeast. It is a known fact that Umahi was the only governor that really performed in the whole SE. You are wise to choose him/ebony for challenge.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

U said IMO and Abia I agree
Anambra and Abia I agree ooh

But do you agree with me that Abia( worse state in South East) is better than Ekiti and osun combined? ... If yes we move to your challenge no time
You disagree and start mentioning something else...

Combine your three best state in South East, let us compare with one in South West..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
emerged01:

You are very smart. When I saw your challenge,within me I knew you can only stand the challenge if you pick Ebony in southeast. It is a known fact that Umahi was the only governor that really performed in the whole SE. You are wise to choose him/ebony for challenge.
Leave the f**l cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by nabiz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

wwe are talking about state government projects nt federal government road. Remember you guys are comparing the Governor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

The tallest building in this picture is own by Igbo man

Lagos is nation common wealth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
emerged01:

Go and check Okorocha's, Ohakim or Obiano's projects. Stop being intelligent by half

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

You disagree and start mentioning something else...

Combine your three best state in South East, let us compare with one in South West..
I offered a challenge to you and your brothers... No body done take am

You are offering me another challenge should I leave and unresolved challenge to take your own?

I no deg fear your challenge yjays nothing sir... Let's finish my own first... If u agree then I take your own no time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Leave the f**l cheesy
Just like expected, u guys have been disgraced hence your resort to insult. SW is rubbish compared to SE as long as infrastructure and human capital development is involved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by ideynl1: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Agreed?
Start...

You’re not ashamed of yourself bringing Lagos a one-time capital of Nigeria to a state in south east which was created few years ago.

Lagos should compete with African countries because Lagos has IGR bigger than some African countries.

Shame no Dey catch. Abi you don’t have your own state? Why claiming Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Igbos place higher standard because they are well traveled but the Nigerian system affects the performance of Igbo leaders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
emerged01:

I challenge any state in Southwest outside Lagos nation common wealth, mention the state let compare with projects in Anambra done by state government

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

You no get shame... smiley

Every time una open thread to mock the Igbos you are always humiliated..and then you go on calling Osu this Osu that...and I wonder why you are not banned..

..if that fail to work, you will start comparing everywhere with Lagos...

Thanks Anamba1ston for teaching these people another lesson.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124422406:

The tallest building in this picture is own by Igbo man

Lagos is nation common wealth
Stop looking for excuse to run away...

Combine three of your best state together, let us compare it to one Lagos...

Abi Lagos na Igboland..

Why dem no build am for Igboland, shey Yoruba beg Una to come their region?
Na rope dem use draw you come Southwest?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cooly100:

You no get shame... smiley

Every time una open thread to mock the Igbos you are always humiliated..and then you go on calling Osu this Osu that...and I wonder why you are not banned..

..if that fail to work, you will start comparing everywhere with Lagos...

Thanks Anamba1ston for teaching these people another lesson.
OSU I'm not responsible for your miserable life...
Bring three of your best state, let's compare with one of Yoruba state period...

I'm not even from SW, just want to teach you to respect your senior.. 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
ideynl1:

You’re not ashamed of yourself bringing Lagos a one-time capital of Nigeria to a state in south east which was created few years ago.

Lagos should compete with African countries because Lagos has IGR bigger than some African countries.

Shame no Dey catch. Abi you don’t have your own state? Why claiming Lagos.
Lagos Island OSU was once a capital, learn to differentiate from Lagos state...

Lagos Island is less than 10 percent of modern day Lagos and the rest is under Awolowo western region... Read before you reply me, I don't tolerate foolish people...
People wey pass you pass you, Yoruba pass you...💯

Na them you dey chase, not the other way round.. Na everything Yoruba use senior Igbo... tongue💯

Why u no develop your igr to compete with Lagos, na me be your governor?? Don't even try to run away..

OSU I no be Yoruba, but dem senior you... E dey glaring... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by ideynl1: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Bring three of your best state, let's compare with one of Yoruba state period...

I’m not surprised that you’re ashamed to say you’re from SW. if I were you too, I would be ashamed too, because there is nothing to show.

You should compare Lagos to countries like Ethiopia, Rwanda, and some other African countries because thr GDP of Lagos is bigger.

Even for you to compare Lagos with any state in the south east shows how shameless you people are.

Typical agbadorian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Use you brainnnnnn well and you will see that someone asked you to bring those your dusty states for debate...

But there you go. Osu this Osun that...as if you osu impreaganted nyour wife...and then you run off an bring Lagos into the mix tongue

Now agree for the debate with ...

Plain coward..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Lagos Island OSU was once a capital, learn to differentiate from Lagos state...

Lagos Island is less than 10 percent of modern day Lagos and the rest is under Awolowo western region... Read before you reply me, I don't tolerate foolish people...
People wey pass you pass you, Yoruba pass you...💯

Na them you dey chase, not the other way round.. Na everything Yoruba use senior Igbo... tongue💯

Why u no develop your igr to compete with Lagos, na me be your governor?? Don't even try to run away..

OSU I no be Yoruba, but dem senior you... E dey glaring... cool

Hahahaha....but the Lagos which you are claiming is part of western region is how you are known...

`Isheri, Iju Agege, Dopemu, Iyana, Ikorodu, Mushin, Makoko...etc...they are just as developed as you dusty cities and towns in Oshgobo, Ogbonmosha Oyo, Ilesa, Ijesha, etc.

We have gone over these with images..several times...

So what are talking about....?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
ideynl1:

I’m not surprised that you’re ashamed to say you’re from SW. if I were you too, I would be ashamed too, because there is nothing to show.

You should compare Lagos to countries like Ethiopia, Rwanda, and some other African countries because thr GDP of Lagos is bigger.

Even for you to compare Lagos with any state in the south east shows how shameless you people are.

Typical agbadorian.
Don't run away, stop trying to shift goalpost... Combine three of your best state in South East, let us compare it with only Lagos from Southwest...

I'm a confirm Edo boy, I even wish I'm Yoruba than anything else...💯
So you agreed Yorubaland should be compared with other African countries and not the barren Osuland? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cooly100:

Use you brainnnnnn well and you will see that someone asked you to bring those your dusty states for debate...

But there you go. Osu this Osun that...as if you osu impreaganted nyour wife...and then you run off an bring Lagos into the mix tongue

Now agree for the debate with ...

Plain coward..
Bastard don't run away, I'm scared of yorubaland?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Cooly100: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Don't run away, stop trying to shift goalpost... Combine three of your best state in South East, let us compare it with only Lagos from Southwest...

I'm a confirm Edo boy, I even wish I'm Yoruba than anything else...💯
So you agreed Yorubaland should be compared with other African countries and not the barren Osuland? grin

...bring all you states in SW lets compare it with Abuja cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara / Ogun: Abiodun Restates Commitment To Complete Roads Abandoned By Amosun / Herdsmen Set Yam Market On Fire,pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.