Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children (27034 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MrBanner(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

That guy na fraudster
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by pretydiva(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
This guy is married. Period!
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by GoodbutBadguy: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
“No, I don’t have any child, to the best of my knowledge.”

Meaning, Idan might have them unknowingly grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrBanner:

That guy na fraudster
2 late!

I don giyam one hott plate of ewa agonyin already!

grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by mr1759: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Am sure this man is not clean, first when he pick you as artist you blow when he drop you, you go down

Maybe the cult he belong to told him that if you marry you die or reck, so he is avoid marriage on purpose, he is just looking for cheap excuse that he was once married he scared of marriage due to past experiences, all these are just cooked up story

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Ikpunnegi01: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
Rihanna is taken. He should stop waiting.
And you thought he would have had Rihanna; stop this expensive joke!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MrBanner(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

2 late!

I don giyam one hott plate of ewa agonyin already!

grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by thorpido(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
.......to the best of my knowledge. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by abobote: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey full this country..
These men eventually do not marry ugly and classless girls like you

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by JuanDeDios: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
Rihanna is taken. He should stop waiting.
How old is Don Jazzy?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by SaLongs1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey full this country..
grin grin If e sure for you go marry am na.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
He's gay as fck.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Dididrumz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
MisterBanny:
Ok. That fine Boss. I trust Don Jazzy, he is a responsible man.
Today is my birthday and I want to solicit for help from compassionate Nairalanders to pls show me some love so I can buy food and eat pls. God bless

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-threeseven-nine
AccessBank plc

If I wanted to send You money ehhn, na You use your hand spoil am; see that number thing wey You do so ehhn, na rubbish. It's easier for someone to press and hold that your account number, to copy and paste if to say You type am well.
Nobody likes stress, and they'll see it as stress, having to type your account number out, to send You money.

So next time ehhn, time your account details well, something fit enter am then.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by kcowen(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don't mind this Marvin Crew,they can hide anything and nobody will know. Imagine Johnny Drill got married last year and nobody knew but only marvin crew until this year they decided to let us know probably maybe the lady is pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by emperor4love(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
He is a virgin
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
DeOTR:
I would have been happy if it's true.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by bonnyhope: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Which man wan marry you sef

I know say u just wan attention

No man wan chop reminant

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Peejayz: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
the question is, are you kind of woman they want to marry?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MrBanner(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dididrumz:

If I wanted to send You money ehhn, na You use your hand spoil am; see that number thing wey You do so ehhn, na rubbish. It's easier for someone to press and hold that your account number, to copy and paste if to say You type am well.
Nobody likes stress, and they'll see it as stress, having to type your account number out, to send You money.

So next time ehhn, time your account details well, something fit enter am then.

MisterBanny is a renowned nairaland scammer. Do not send him any money. Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Menclothing: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

How much do you have hardworking man don’t go for lazy girls

If you financially ok you will have met a man of such too
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Saao(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
snap your room and send to me if u get mind. Pesin wey no fit feed herself for one day without men contributing into her life is insulting Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by vickydevoka(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
I hate poor ladies with passion

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MrBanner(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
MisterBanny:

Mumu, u no dey tire? All other moderators have ignored u because of ur pettiness. Na ur Papa get d money wey Dem wan send me ?

They've ignored me but your bambiala posts are being deleted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lazy man, go and work.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Teeklef(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
MisterBanny:

Mumu, u no dey tire? All other moderators have ignored u because of ur pettiness. Na ur Papa get d money wey Dem wan send me ?
E be like say beggars don dey get choice nao😂😂
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by gassbee: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
I dont think he has been permitted to marry and bear kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples / Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.