Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children (27033 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MrBanner(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
MisterBanny:

Inconsequential moderator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that so? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thastie:
Same way you were married and didn’t tell anyone for more than a decade before you decided to post the pictures yourself. If you’re hiding your kids I wouldn’t be surprised

Yep. He has done it before so he can do it again.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by harmony75: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
It is very possible this time Don jazzy he's so weird! Anyways it is a good thing!
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by VOsimhen144(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey full this country..
just say you’re in love with his money and stop this false hype.
@Jennyclay don dey teach una bad things for this forum.. E go shock u say she’s happily married with kids to an average or broke man but she go come NL dey deceive una to avoid broke men. I pity u.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by cedricksly: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Sometimes if you want to extract the truth, deliberately come up with a false & damning accusation.
That was how Destiny Etiko was accused of being a Virgin, & she quickly came out to reveal her sexual status. cheesy
this is different.. Nobody can keep his wife and children not one child but 4children hidden forever.. It is like lighting a candle and putting it under your bed and hope no one sees the light
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by 123yes(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Merch:
This useless don jazzy that was banging somebody’s wife
You have proof? He is useless and you are correct, awu
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Jackanda1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey full this country..
So if someone is broke it means they are useless and good for nothing abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by LowKeyManny: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Why u dey insult your papa wey born you. Even if your mama nor teach you respect, sense nor gree you know say you nor suppose dey insult papa wey born you for public.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by callmevirus(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Jennyclay
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by GanagiBitrus: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
cedricksly:
this is different.. Nobody can keep his wife and children not one child but 4children hidden forever.. It is like lighting a candle and putting it under your bed and hope no one sees the light
I know.
Coming from his mouth, it's now official.
Just like Etiko, everybody most people knew she was not a Virgin, but the rumour forced her to officially reveal her status.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by oyeb15: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
He's a married man . Those who knows knows.Everything is not for public consumption.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by FireUpNow(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
What's your father's net worth?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by LittleBigDick(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
He has kids

Anyone that believe this is a big fuu
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Gandrova: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
He should go and marry and stop sampling ladies.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by jimb(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

i just checked your profile.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by CJStarz: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dis guy never reach 40 years so? Is he afraid of marriage?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Dshocker(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Merch:
This useless don jazzy that was banging somebody’s wife

Do you have any proof?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your problems whether you it's true or not.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Chee59(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Even if he was, he won't say it. Some people are secretive personified
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Alonso91(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Who do you like dis Biko
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ask tiwa and korabidi husbands for prove
Dshocker:

Do you have any proof?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Sprints3: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Are u sure donjazzy is not a time traveler. This one he no get pikin at that age something is fishy. Though is life not my concern.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Auxtan(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thastie:
Same way you were married and didn’t tell anyone for more than a decade before you decided to post the pictures yourself. If you’re hiding your kids I wouldn’t be surprised
He definitely is married and with children.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by carlos1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
Rihanna is taken. He should stop waiting.

The Rihana Bruhahawasjust for fun, he was never serious o. just clouting n catching fun
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by greggng: 4:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Let me ask one vital question . Yes I have criticised men who married without financial independence but what could don jazzy say about himself? He is a successful man by all ramifications...he has no excuse for not getting married ...There is something fundamentally wrong ...but one day confession go come
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by fadsam: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2023
turmacs:
How much is in ur father's account?, poverty has impoverished ur generations to the extent that ure now seeing marriage or dating as poverty alleviation programme
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by fadsam: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by NaBanga: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
He has never denied his ex wife and adult son. This is why I believe that he is not currently married with any additional children. I cannot say he is gay because I have not witnessed any gay acts. However there are others who say they can stand by their claims. Whatever he is doing is his business, as long as he isn't harming anyone. The truth is that not everyone wants marriage. Most are actually suffering.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Wkaay(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
We go soon know the fact
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by cedricksly: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I know.
Coming from his mouth, it's now official.
Just like Etiko, everybody most people knew she was not a Virgin, but the rumour forced her to officially reveal her status.
that one u mention her name na mumu grin grin grin Virgin my foot.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
turmacs:

who let the d0gs Out??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.